Chapter 5

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four Wenrene ship captains (don't ask about the name, Yeri came up with it) decided that they first needed to let Wendy know that they are now going to be steering her towards land.

 

"So you're helping me now?" Wendy asked confused.

 

"Yes!" Yeri answered while clapping her hands once, with Joy and Seulgi nodding their heads in confirmation behind her.

 

"Unnie?" Wendy turned towards her sister.

 

"I've stood back and watched you chase after her for a long time now, Wendya. It's time Unnie helps you win the girl." Taeyeon said while holding Wendy's shoulders and nodding her head in conviction.

 

"No offense to anyone, and I really appreaciate the fact that you're willing to help me," Wendy started as she looked at all four of the captains, "but realistically, even with all the times Irene unnie has already rejected me, don't I still have the most relationship experience out of everyone here?"

 

"YAH!!"

......

Step 1: Do not cause any more accident to or around her.

 

"Remember what we talked about yesterday?" Taeyeon asked her sister as they headed towards Irene's locker where Irene was standing with Yeri and Joy. Taeyeon decided to personally drop off Wendy today and see how the  first part of the plan goes.

 

"Yes unnie, I got it don't worry!" Wendy answered back excitedly, ready to show off to Irene her first change.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter