Chapter 7

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Step 3: get her jealous to notice how much she actually cares about you.

 

The plan has been going on for a month now, in which Wendy would make sure to give Irene personal space and flirt with her as much as possible. Strangely enough, two of the captains of Wenrene ship think that it's working.

 

"Unnie no, why would you even think it's working. It's obvious that Joohyun unnie doesn't care about Wendy unnie  more than she did before the plan started." Yeri whined in disagreement when Taeyeon claimed that the plan is slowly starting to work.

 

"Yeri is right unnie. Irene unnie hasn't even spent any extra time with Wendy since this whole thing started." Joy agreed.

 

"But haven't you noticed how much happier she is in Wendy's presence these days?" Seulgi defended Wendy's honor. "As soon as Irene unnie sees Wendy, she starts smiling."

 

"Yeah alright she smiles," Yeri interjected,"right before bursting out laughing at whatever Wendy unnie says, which is frankly humiliating. If anything, this plan has made Wendy unnie more of a joke in Irene unnie's opinion." 
 

"Guys, you don't have to fight about whether the plan is working or not, though personally I don't see how Irene always smiling at Wendy is a bad thing." Taeyeon commented. "Now the next step is for us to make Irene realize that her feelings for Wendy have changed."

 

"How?" All three of the highschool students asked.

 

"I've got an idea." Taeyeon said mysteriously while smirking.

...............

"Oh my gosh, Wendy!!" Tiffany fawned over Wendy while pinching her cheeks,"Look at how much my baby has grown up since the last time I saw you!"

 

"Baby?!?!" Yeri, Seulgi, and Joy asked in disbelief, with Irene just sitting next to them on the Kim's sofa with a raised e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter