Case 7

Circles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fun night. Everybody was happily eating and drinking. After two hours, half of the team was already drunk, the rest tipsy. 

"Team leader..." Mina placed her hand on Krystal's cheek. "Why are you so beautiful? Your skin is so smooth. You're pretty, smart, y. I think I'm in love with you."

Krystal giggled, "I think that is enough soju for you, Cadet Kang."

"I'm serious, I really really really really like you, Unnie," Mina said before she passed out.

Heechul stood up and shouted, "YAH! YAH! Why am I an 'Ahjussi' and Soojung is an 'Unnie?' We are just two years apart. If I'm an Ahjussi, then she should be an 'Ahjumma.' So unfair."

"But team leader is so beautiful and young, she is an 'Unnie';" Hyeyeon linked her arm with Krystal and looked at her team leader with adoration.

Krystal patted Hyeyeon's head. The young cadet purred of happiness. Minutes later, she passed out from the alcohol.

 

"Hey, kiddo, give me that meat, please," Donghae said to Amber, pointed at a slice of meat on the edge of the grill

Amber placed the meat on his plate "Hyung, you mind taking this off now?" She pointed to the handcuff on her and Donghae's wrist

Donghae chuckled, placed the meat on his mouth before looked for the key in his pants pocket, and threw it to Amber, "Here you go."

Amber rolled her eyes as she freed herself from the handcuff, "If you have a handcuff , please go look for a girlfriend who plays it with you and stop handcuffing yourself to your junior."

 

Krystal couldn't help herself not to laugh. Amber looked at her, realizing how rarely she laughs. She has such a beautiful laugh. Amber smiled nervously as Krystal noticed that she was looking at her, their eyes met.

"You okay?" Krystal asked

Amber just nodded. Even though she is now able to talk in sentences to her, sometimes she still wishes to be able to start a conversation with Krystal, just like her fellow cadets. She wanted the proximity to her, but she always worried that Krystal would be able to hear her heartbeat because her presence makes Amber's hormones go all over the place. She knew Krystal won't look her way, that she doesn't stand a chance, but still, she couldn't help to feel the way she thinks about her.  

 

"More meat!" Shindong suddenly plopped next to Amber, "Dongsaeng. Please grill me lots of delicious meat."

Amber laughed and put a lump of meat on his mouth, "There you go, Senior."

"Hmm..hmmm" Shindong chewed happily. "You are the best, Dongsaeng. Isn't she great, Team leader?"

Krystal looked at Amber fondly, "Yeah, she is."

"Dongsaeng," Shindong pointed at Amber's face, "Your face is very red right now."

Amber wiped her face with her sleeve and cleared . "It's the heat from the grill."

There was a snort coming from Donghae. He pretended not to know anything about it as Amber glared at him and pretended to be busy with his soju's bottle. 

 

Another round of meat and soju and everyone was tired and drunk.

Amber didn't drink more than her bottle, and neither did Krystal. They were the only ones who were still able to say coherent words. Siwon and Donghae were drunk, but they were still able to support the cadets going inside the cottage. Krystal tidied the bottles while Amber put out the grill. Donghae and Siwon came back outside after bringing helping Haebin going in and threw themselves next to the rest of the team.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter