Case 12

Circles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slap her

The voice is being played on repeat on Krystal's mind. But somehow her body won't listen to it.  Even after Amber broke the kiss and pulled back, the sentence kept playing in Krystal's head, but she didn't react to it. 

As their eyes met, they could see that they were both surprised.

 

Why?

 

The question echoed in both of their heads. Krystal was still in disbelieve that she didn't react to the voice. It was not the first time someone kissed her out of impulse. She was always in control until now. She knew when to draw the line. But why this time? Why did I let her kiss me? Fear started to creep inside her heart. Afraid to admit to the truth that maybe the young cadet broke that barricade she built since thirteen years ago.

Amber, on the other side, was actually expecting for Krystal to slap her. She knew that anyone who tried what she just did, either got dejected from the start or ended with a slap. Did she surprise her team leader so much that she didn't have the chance to react? Maybe Krystal didn't expect a cadet would dare to kiss her? So many questions. One thing Amber noticed is that Krystal was in no posture to slap her. Her eyes were filled with questions mixed with anger, and what is that in her eyes? Fear? 

 

She stared into her team leader's face once again and decided to react on her gut. The fact that she didn't slap her in the first place is probably a positive sign for her. She just needs to prove her theory. Amber plucked up her courage before making her move. She already kissed her once. A second kiss wouldn't make it far worse, and if she were to slap her, she'd understand. But she can't stop unknowing. 

Amber let go of Krystal's hand. She bit her lower lip to encourage herself before slowly lessen the distance between their faces. Amber could see the surprise in Krystal's eyes, preparing herself for the slap as she saw it. But it never came. The beautiful older woman just froze in front of her. Amber gulped before she proceeded, calculated her movement, and stopped her lips millimeters away from Krystal. She waited. She could feel Krystal's warm breath on her face.

She wanted to make sure to give Krystal enough time to process what she was about to do. She wanted to make sure that it wasn't the surprise effect that made Krystal didn't slap her. Amber decided the wait was enough and closed the gap. It wasn't a demanding kiss, she rested her lips on Krystal, left it for a moment to see how Krystal reacts. It was an innocent kiss. Amber immediately pulled back after the kiss, examining Krystal's reaction. The team leader might not respond to her kiss, but Amber knew one thing for sure. She didn't mind Amber kissing her. 

 

Thinking that it was too late anything to take things back, Amber decided to give in entirely to her desire. She made a promise in her head to sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter