Case 5

Circles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung," a bass voice echoed in the room.

Everyone got up on their feet and bowed as they saw Superintendent Kang. 

He signed for Krystal to come to his office. Krystal nodded and walked to the door.

As she left the room, the officers from division 1 and 2 whistled and chuckled. The cadets were confused as all their seniors stood up and started throwing anything they can grab to the other teams.

 

"Are you crazy?!" Officer Yo from team 1 shouted

"Keep whistling, and I'm going to make sure you need a feeding tube to enjoy your coffee," Donghae said

"Don't pretend you don't know," Officer Lee from team 2 sneered.

"What?!" Siwon came forward to officer Lee, "Why don't you tell me to my face what I don't know."

Officer Lee observed the situation and decided to shut his mouth. He knew better than to mess up with team 3 when it's about their leader. He was scared of Siwon, but it didn't stop him from cowardly lowered his voice to the other officers but still loud enough for the rest of the room to hear, "We all know how she got the position anyway. They always got touchy about it."

 

The next thing everyone heard in the room was a thud, a loud groan, and the sight of officer Lee fell to the ground covering his bloody nose. Next to him lay a stapler covered with blood. The seniors turned their heads to the source of the flying stapler and saw Amber shrugged, "Slipped my hand." One second later, it was a huge commotion in the room. Everyone was shouting, screaming, punching, kicking while officer Lee was still crying over his broken nose on the corner.

"ENOUGH!" a loud voice thundered in the room. Everybody went silent and just stood at the spot, staring at the floor.

"What the hell is going on here?" Superintendent Kang looked around the whole room

Nobody opened his mouth at first.

"Fine. Everyone is suspended, no salary for a month!" He was about to leave the room as a voice cracked on the corner "The cadet from team three broke officer Lee's nose." 

Superintendent Kang went to the source of the voice and stared at the officer Yo, "I can tolerate a fight, but I hate a snitch."

Officer Yo flabbergasted, "But, Sir..."

"Just go take Lee to the hospital. You stay home for the next two weeks," he commanded "The rest of you go stand outside until I call you back in. All of you except you guys," he pointed to team 3. 

 

Krystal gritted her teeth behind superintendent Kang. She could already guess what happened. She glared at her seniors, trying to figure out who it was this time. Each one of them had already started a fight and got suspended because of it. Aish they never learn anything.

 

"Anyone want to say anything?" Superintendent Kang circled the team like a vulture.

Amber opened , but before she could say anything, Heechul stomped her foot, making her wail from the pain. 

"You want to say anything, Cadet?" Superintendent Kang came to her

"I..." Amber opened again, but Heechul shouted next to her, "It was me, Sir!"

"No, it was me!" Donghae said

"No, Sir, it was me!" Kyuhyun replied

Krystal sighed again. What a mess.

"Everyone shut their mouths unless I'm talking to you," Superintendent Kang glared at the team, "Cadet," he called Amber "What's your name?"

"Liu, Sir. Liu Yi Yun." Amber answered.

"Did you break officer Lee's nose?" he looked at the young cadet.

"I did, Sir, "Amber answered lightly.

Krystal couldn't believe her ears. Amber?! Did Amber break Lee Kunhee's nose? But how could it be Amber? Why would she do something like that? What did the seniors tell her?

 

Meanwhile, Superintendent Kang was looking at Amber. He was a bit impressed. Most of the cadets will cower on the corner on his presence, but this young girl cadet just looked him directly in the eyes while telling him she just broke the nose of an officer.

"What is the reason for your action?" he asked her, curious what her answer will be.

"Whatever my reason was, it won't change the outcome," Amber answered shortly with a firm voice.

Superintendent Kang found the cadet amusing, "You regret your action?"

"No, Sir. He deserved it," Amber answered without hesitation.

To their surprise, Superintendent Kang laughed out loud and said, "Jung, I think you rub off on your cadets too much. I'll leave this up to you."

"Yes, Sir," Krystal bowed a little bit to him, she waited until he was gone before she gave Amber a cold stare.

"Sorry, Team leader. I didn't mean it. I meant to give him a brain hemorrhage, but the stapler slipped my hand, so I only hit his nose," Amber said calmly, making the seniors laughing s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter