Two

What If?

Requested by Kpoploveralways - a fluffy morning for XiuChen



'Mmm... Minseok, stop,' Jongdae mumbled sleepily, smiling a little when he felt another to the crack of his lips. He opened his eyes slowly, letting out a startled yelp and covering his mouth immediately.
'Byul, no,' he frowned, sitting up with the white pup in his lap. Moonbyul yipped and wagged her tail, chewing lazily on her younger father's thumb with closed eyes.
'How many times have I told you not to do this? ... Go play with your sister, come on.'
Moonbyul yipped again and trotted off. Soon enough; Hani's loud barks sounded round the house.

Jongdae yawned, stretching before carelessly falling back in bed to snuggle against the pillows. He opened one eye and found his mate standing by the bedside, dressed in boxers and a large shirt.
'Good morning to you, too,' Minseok winked, chuckling when the omega hummed and sleepily held his arms out. The alpha slipped into bed and let the other abandon the pillows to snuggle into his chest instead.

'What's for breakfast?' Jongdae asked in a muffled voice.
'Banana pancakes with chopped strawberries and honey,' came the soft reply. 'You've been overworking yourself again, Jongdae.'
'Which is why I'm planning on staying in bed all day today.'

Normally; Minseok would oppose laziness but gave in when his mate sloppily kissed his neck. He slipped out of bed, only to return with a plate of three pancakes and a cup of tea. Jongdae immediately sat up, clapping excitedly and frowning when Minseok retraced his steps.
'What...?'
'You've to eat at the table, Chen-Chen. You know that.'
'Just this once?'
'No.'
The omega grumbled, padding after his mate and throwing himself into a chair,

'Where are Moonbyul and Hani?'
'Playing with their chew-toys in the living room.'
A comfortable silence settled in as Jongdae scarfed his breakfast down, the older male content with his usual mug of coffee.
'I loved it, it was tasty as always,' Jongdae sang, leaning over to peck Minseok before setting the dishes in the sink and running back up to their bed. The alpha trailed after him, raising his eyebrow amusedly at the sight of the younger bundled up in the duvet.


'Come back to bed, please?'
'Depends - what's in it for me?'
'Depends - what do you want?'
'You. Just you.'
Jongdae let out a small laugh, pulling Minseok in before unceremoniously draping himself atop the other. Minseok wrapped his arms around Jongdae, one hand coming up to card fingers through the messy brown locks. Jongdae closed his eyes with a happy sigh, pressing his ear to Minseok's firm chest and taking in the steady heartbeats.

'I love you.'
'I know. I love you, too.'
'You don't understand,' Jongdae shook his head. 'I love you so much, I don't think I can express it enough even if I say it every day.'
'I do understand, Jongdae,' Minseok chuckled, shuffling a little and letting out a heavy exhale.




They stayed like that for the next two hours in each other's arms, oblivious to Time.


A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed this! I'm sorry again for the late update - I've been dealing with anxiety again. However, updates will be regular - every Monday and Thursday. Sorry again!