Seventeen

What If?

 

Requested by lovekiller_tsuna - where Moonbyul and Hani want to go on a father-daughter date with Minseok at the same time
 



'--- So I had a lot of fun with daddy yesterday,' the child nodded, taking a long sip of her iced tea.
'That's really good, Sooyeon,' Moonbyul cooed.
'Look! I made daddy a bracelet in class just to match mine!'
So saying, Sooyeon held up her hand to show off the colourful trinket clasped onto her wrist. 'Mommy was a little jealous, but I bought her a Pororo ring and she was happy - we have the same ring, too!'

Sooyeon babbled on about her father-daughter date with Byunghee and Moonbyul smiled, cutting out another slice of cheesecake for the child.

Yes, child.
Hyemi and Byunghee were unable to have any pups of their own. They'd been trying for almost six years before, tired and weary of the repeated heartaches, they decided to adopt a human child. It was a difficult desicion, but with the promise of Turning Sooyeon as soon as she turned sixteen, they adopted her into their loving family.


They had all now stopped their underworld activities, choosing to live regular lives. Seungho and Sanghyun had started their own production house, both having been music students the entire time. Byunghee and Changsun had been getting offers for roles in television series - all thanks to Sohee, who'd dragged them into her shoot once a little after they'd first met through Jongdae.
Cheolyong had decided to become a DJ at the club Minseok used to work at, and he loved it more than anything.
Sandara and Hani had joined the boutique Hyemi had started years ago.






Moonbyul picked Sooyeon up when the girl was done eating, twirling her around before carrying her to bed.
'It's time for a nap, missy,' she chuckled and Sooyeon squealed when the alpha tickled her.
'I just wish daddy could spend more time with us...' she trailed off after a few moments. 'Yesterday was the only day he was free.'
'Your daddy loves both you and your mommy,' Moonbyul softly started, pressing a kiss to her forehead. 'He'll try his best, you know that, right?'
Sooyeon nodded, smiling up at her godmother, showing off the most recent gaps in her teeth.

'I love mommy and daddy, too!'


























Ever since the night she'd babysat Sooyeon, Moonbyul couldn't get the idea out of her head.
'A daddy-daughter date, huh... sounds nice...'
'Hey, newbie! Pick up the slack, there's clubbers waiting to be served!' someone yelled out, snapping her out of her trance. She smiled and poured out some shots of tequila, nodding apologetically at the impatient man before her.


















'Dad, dad!' Hani called out, rushing into the living room and jumping to sit beside her older father. Minseok huffed, setting aside his can of beer and raising his brows. A small smile settled on his lips as Hani hugged him, melting into his side.
'What is it?' he finally asked.
'I was watching a movie and I just--- I have a great idea.'

'Dad! I wanted to talk to you about something!' Moonbyul interrupted, having just returned from her shift.
'Not now, Byulie. I'm talking.'
'But it's important,' she frowned - the next day would be her day off from bartending, and she wanted to use the chance to---
'Let's go out on a daddy-daughter date,' both of them said at the same time. Moonbyul and Hani growled at each other, the beta hugging Minseok's arm and glaring up at her sister.

'I asked first!'
'I thought of it first!'
'Oh, yeah? Then why didn't you ask before?'

The two girls started to bicker and Hani stood up to shove Moonbyul's shoulder, raising her voice when the alpha slapped her arm in retaliation.
'Stop--- Stop it! Both of you!' Minseok finally said, standing up to push the two apart. 'You're grown-ups, act like it!'
'But, dad! She started it first---'
'You're the one who cut in!'
'You're the one who hit me first!'
'Look, daddy! It's turning red---'

'Enough! Why don't the three of us go out together---'
'What? No!' both the girls whined, bickering once more. Moonbyul even wrapped her arms around her older father, pressing herself close to him and nuzzling her nose in his neck.

'I look exactly like him, so I should be allowed to take dad out first,' she argued.
'That doesn't even make any sense! I'm younger, so I should be allowed to take daddy out first---'
More bickering. Hani pinched Moonbyul's arm and hugged Minseok from the other side, almost screaming in his ear at Moonbyul to let him go.

'Enough!' he finally roared. 'If this keeps up, I'd rather go out with neither of you!'
So saying, he grabbed his forgotten can of beer and headed upstairs to the master bedroom. The two sisters stared at each other, Hani sticking her tongue out at Moonbyul, who only rolled her eyes.
















'Dad?' Moonbyul softly called out, stepping into the master bedroom. Minseok was sprawled out on the bed, lightly snoring. The younger alpha crept into bed and lay down, wrapping her arms around Minseok and resting her head on his chest. The Royal stirred, one arm coming around Moonbyul to squeeze her into his side reassuringly. Soon enough, Hani entered the room and wordlessly lay down on the other side, throwing her leg over Minseok's and burying herself into his side.

Minseok peeked at the two through lidded eyes, a small smile playing out at how small and meek they seemed in his arms. He let out a low exhale, growling a little when Hani shifted to move away. The beta settled in once more and pressed a quick peck to his cheek before closing her eyes.

























'Daddy, look! We could get matching keychains for our cars---' Hani squealed, dragging him into a store and rummaging through the plush keychains on display.
'Dad, look! A photobooth!' Moonbyul grinned, pulling Minseok into the photobooth and looking through the props laid out.









'Daddy! Let's have Korean food for lunch---'
'Dad! Let's have Italian food for lunch!'
'Let's just go to a restaurant that serves both, it's right ahead,' Minseok chuckled, surprised when both the girls jerked him forward.




















 

'What's with the many bags--- Minseok?'
'Just... come here and hug me,' the alpha sighed tiredly, humming when Jongdae sat on his backside and massaged his shoulders instead.
'What's going on?'
'Hani and Moonbyul up to their regular antics,' the older mumbled, relaxing when Jongdae's hands panned over the plane on his back.
'So I saw,' the omega chuckled. 'They spammed their SNS and my messages with their pictures. But what's in the bags? There's too many for me to look through.'
'There was a sale,' Minseok grumbled. 'Matching shirts, rings, phone covers--- they even bought me a feather-shaped earring to wear! That's something only Hani and Sandara would wear!'

'So you didn't give in?'
'They bought it, that doesn't mean I'd ever wear it,' the alpha huffed. 'Keychains, bags, wallets, face masks... everything's matching.'
'How is it I don't get anything?' Jongdae pouted, moving a little bit to let Minseok flip himself to lie on his back. He straddled his mate and laced their fingers together, sticking his tongue out when the older waggled his eyebrows suggestively at him.

'They're taking you out next week - what? You think I'd let you roam free just like that? You need to---'
'But I don't even like shopping,' the omega grumbled.
'How do you think I felt?'

Both of them chuckled, the younger shifting to drape himself over the other.

'But you loved it, anyway because you love them.'
'Oh, the things I do for them!' Minseok sighed, smiling when Jongdae leaned up to press their lips together for a soft kiss.









Jongdae all but dropped like a dead fly when they finally took him out for shopping. He collapsed at eight thirty in the night, waking up only at two in the afternoon the next day.






 

'I told you so,' Minseok chuckled.
'Shut up,' Jongdae grumbled, running around frantically as he quickly got ready. 'I'm late for work---'
'Hani already called Chanyeol and told him you wouldn't be coming today - you should be happy you don't have any limit as to how many days you can take leave on.'

The omega sighed happily, wriggling out of his jeans and falling back in bed.