Twenty One

What If?

 

Requested by bubble1765 - fluffy XiuChen date
Requested by Kpoploveralways - where Jongdae pampers Minseok

 



'It's been a while since we last had time to ourselves,' Jongdae mumbled.

Moonbyul had just moved out, having bought an apartment of her own. They were initially worried because she was the only one living alone: Jongin had Kyungsoo and Jongsoo, Sandara had Seungho and their daughter Lauren, Jimin had Hanhae and their daughter Soojung, Zitao had Yifan and Hani had Junsu.
But Moonbyul had dismissed her fathers' worries with a simple shrug and an indifferent "I don't really see myself tied to anyone as such".


Minseok hummed sleepily, turning to lie on his front.

'Shall we go out on a date?' the omega finally asked after a few moments, frowning when all he got in reply was Minseok's snores. He sighed and stared up at the dark ceiling, deep in thought.

























Minseok woke up to Jongdae sprawled over him, drooling into his shoulder. He made a face, laughing throatily when Jongdae snuggled right into the puddle of drool.
'Hmm... what---? Ew!'
'Good morning to you, too,' Minseok laughed, standing up and heading for the bathroom.




















 




'What are you doing?'
'Uh... making breakfast?'
'Don't. Let's go out for a breakfast date like we did back then - after we first went to the Forest together.'
Minseok smiled, setting the pan back and nodding. Jongdae grinned, wallets and car keys in hand.
'Aren't we changing clothes?'
'Nope. Let's go for a classic breakfast date - impromptu, in our pyjamas and with bed hair. Makes it more fun.'
The alpha only let his mate drag him out of the house, buckling himself into the passenger's seat as Jongdae drove.








A few moments later, they found themselves at a burger outlet with a tray of veggie rolls and cups of coffee - ice tea for Jongdae - before them.
'This is so unhealthy,' Minseok shook his head, adding his third sachet of sugar to the too-bitter coffee.

Minseok was still sleepy from having stayed up to work - how was Jongdae so energetic? - and felt weird sitting in a public place in his pyjamas. It was too bright, the food was too bland and he'd been looking forward to sleeping in for the day.

'... You think so?'
The Royal noted the sad edge to the other's voice and flashed him a gummy smile.
'But I love it because it's a date with you.'

Yes, he was sleepy and grumpy and hated the food, but once Jongdae's features lit up and he laughed, it was all worth it.
























 

After that, they went out for a walk in the park nearby. Jongdae chattered about how work at the production house was coming along, which Minseok found depressing because "why would we talk about work when we're out on a date?" but he kept his thoughts to himself.
Noting the silence on his mate's part, the omega pursed his lips and slowed his steps.
'... This... you're not enjoying yourself, are you?'
Minseok looked at Jongdae quietly.

'... I was really pumped up for today, to be honest. I just...'
The alpha linked their fingers together and left a fleeting kiss to Jongdae's knuckles.
'You're trying too hard, Chen-Chen. You don't have to when it's me. Just let things happen naturally.'
Jongdae only seemed to droop further at that and Minseok tugged him towards a group of trees, thankful that there were hardly any people around that time.

'I'm sorry,' he murmured, pressing their lips together for a soft kiss. 'I'm sorry, I was just out of it. I've been stressed, but that's no excuse.'
Jongdae nodded, leaning close for a butterfly kiss.





























"I've been stressed" - this struck a chord within the omega and gave him a great idea.

'I'll baby him today,' he grinned to himself, closing his eyes and thinking of different ways while Minseok drove.





















'Let's have black bean noodles for lunch today,' Jongdae suggested, grinning and rushing off to the kitchen after stealing a quick peck. Minseok chuckled, lying down on the couch and switching on the television - they were going to bathe and change at night, anyway, so he figured they could afford to stay in their pyjamas for the day.























Jongdae placed the bowl on the coffee table, draping his legs over Minseok's when the alpha sat up and putting the bowl on his lap.
'What's going on?' the older male cocked an eyebrow. Jongdae only grabbed his chopsticks and held a morsel up to the other's lips.
'Eat up,' he sang, smiling sweetly. 'Today's my day to pamper you.'
'Is that so?' Minseok hummed, taking a bite and wrapping his arms around his lover.























After lunch, they sprawled out lazily on the couch and watched re-runs of old movies, the alpha resting his head on Jongdae's chest. One hand was splayed on Minseok's back and the other was running through his hair.






Before they knew it, it was time for dinner. They'd dozed off at some point during the third movie.

Switching the television off, Jongdae groggily brought out another bowl of noodles - he'd made enough to last them the day - and heated it in the microwave.

'Let's not eat right now,' Minseok piped up. 'Let's go to the Forest for a run instead.'
Jongdae nodded and left the bowl covered, grabbing the car keys and following his mate.

































The white Wolf huffed, letting his brown companion push him down and nose at him. Jongdae marked Minseok with his scent, nipping at the alpha's scruff and sloppily at him. As soon as he was released, Minseok broke into a run, followed closely by Jongdae.




















Minseok rolled to lie on his back and Jongdae wagged his tail, nosing at his lover. He felt the other's stomach rumble and yipped, running off immedeiately. Amused, Minseok turned to lay on his front and closed his eyes.



Soon, his tail wagged furiously as Jongdae dragged a deer to him proudly, tearing off chunks for Minseok. The alpha Jongdae's bloodied muzzle and fed him an ear, eyes shining brightly.

















 

 

 










'You eat, I'll run the bath---'
'Whoa, there, Chen-Chen,' Minseeok whistled, wrapping his arms around the other. 'You're not going anywhere - we're eating.'
'But---'
'Nope. You're eating with me before anything else.'

Excited, Jongdae scarfed his food down quickly and headed upstairs.

















'It must be hurting like crazy for you, your body.'

Jongdae nodded, a small smile playing out on his lips as Xiumin's fingers traced his features. The beta slowly pushed Jongdae's head off his lap, slipping out of bed and ignoring the whine the other male let out. Jongdae soon heard the sounds of water filling the bathtub up in the joint-bathroom and sighed. After a few minutes, Xiumin shook him out of his reverie. 

'Time to ease that tension out, don't you think?' 

Jongdae slowly got up with the beta's help, waving his hand away. 

'I can walk myself.'

'Sure you can,' Xiumin rolled his eyes, clearly amused. Jongdae pursed his lips and shuffled his feet forward a little, finally lifting his left foot. He collapsed with a startled cry and found himself in Xiumin's arms. 

 

'Overestimated yourself, Chen-Chen,' the older teased, hooking his right arm behind Jongdae's knees and lifting him bridal-style. Jongdae immedately latched his arms round Xiumin's neck. 

'Don't be so tense around me,' Xiumin sighed, bumping his nose against Jongdae's. The omega nuzzled into the touch without a second thought, pulling away with a faint blush when he realized what he did. Xiumin made him sit in bed and ed his shirt. 

 

'Don't move, trust me. Your arms will burn with pain,' he advised, pushing Jongdae's shirt and working on his pants. When Jongdae was finally stark , he lifted the younger in his arms once more and steered them into the big bathroom. He slowly lowered the omega male into sitting on the bathroom stool he had. He took a mug and filled some water in it, slowly pouring it onto Jongdae's body. 

'Too hot?'

Jongdae shook his head and grit his teeth at the hard surface he was seated on. Xiumin took a sponge and squirted some soap onto it, gently running it over Jongdae's right arm. 

'What's in the bubble bath?'

'Lavender bath salts,' Xiumin answered, sponging the omega's left arm. Jongdae caught his hand and raised it to his lips, kissing the older's knuckles. They looked at each other with unblinking gazes - both mixed with adoration, fondness, care and trust. Xiumin quietly squirted more soap onto the sponge and rubbed it against Jongdae's pale shoulders and back. He worked his way around till Jongdae was completely covered in soapsuds, setting the sponge aside and tapping his shoulder. 

 

'Can you climb into the tub?'

Jongdae nodded and complied with some help from his beta. He closed his eyes and lost himself in the warm water, when he felt Xiumin massage shampoo into his hair. After some long minutes; Xiumin poked his cheek. 

 

'You've to get out now, Chen-Chen.'

Jongdae shook his head adamantly. 

'Okay, then,' the beta chuckled. 'I'll go get the---'

'Don't!' Jongdae cut in, looking away with embarrassment as the other raised an eyebrow at him. 

'Somebody's needy,' he teased. 

'Blame it on the omega in me,' Jongdae grumbled, unwinding when Xiumin started kneading the knots in his shoulder muscles.

 

 

Both of them cherished the whole forty-five minutes spent in comfortable silence, unspoken understanding that radiated affection; but Xiumin had to remind Jongdae that he had to get out else it wouldn't be good for his skin. So the omega was washed down and given a towel to wrap round his waist. He limped out of the bathroom and sat at the edge of the bed, closing his eyes obediently while Xiumin dried his hair with a hair-dryer. He helped him into the clothes Jongdae had packed and left forgotten in the backseat of Xiumin's black car the previous day. 

 

'Good thing I texted you just before you left,' Xiumin chuckled, making the omega lie front-down on the bed. 

'Xiumin?'

The beta massaged his back and legs quietly. Before he could comprehend anything, Jongdae had fallen asleep to the pleasant feel of Xiumin's fingers working on his sore limbs. 







Jongdae smile to himself as he remembered that day - it was when they'd first gone for a run as Wolves, which ended up with Minseok marking Jongdae.

Said alpha sauntered in bare, grinning as he stepped into the bathtub. He sank into the warm water and exhaled heavily.
'Lavender bath salts?'
'You got it,' Jongdae nodded, kneading the knots in his mate's shoulder and frowning. 'You're too stiff.'
'Happens often,' the other waved off, eyes closed and head tipped back to rest on Jongdae's shoulder when the other moved to sit behind him.







They lazed around in the bathtub, the omega scooping bubbles up and carefully shaping them onto Minseok's damp hair. He gave himself a bubble-beard and laughed heartily as he kissed Minseok, making the alpha grimace at the soapy taste.























'That was relaxing,' Minseok sighed happily, lying on his front while Jongdae massaged his back. He fell asleep to his lover's ministrations with a smile on his lips.

'So! Did you---'
Minseok's snore interrupted him. Jongdae chuckled quietly and kissed Minseok's forehead, pulling the duvet up to snuggle beside him.