Eight

What If?

Requested by TheDiamondMaiden - where Jongdae goes blond.



'Are you sure I'd look good?' Jongdae asked nervously.
'Please. You'd look amazing, trust me,' Sohee flipped her hair. 'Now pose for the camera!'
'But---'
'Before and after shots,' she winked, pulling the omega close and taking a selca. She took a few more of herself, sitting up straight when the stylists started attending to them.




















They spent the rest of the evening at the salon, choosing to have dinner at a restaurant before heading for their usual club.




















The taxi pulled up and Sohee paid the fare, both of them stepping out and waiting in line.
'Just got a text - Minseok will be coming late.'
'Beomseok's already in,' Sohee nodded, both of them flashing their IDs and entering the club. They squeezed in through the throngs of people and found Beomseok in the booth closest to the bar.

'I took the liberty to order our drinks beforehand,' he said, eyes wide as he took in the duo's new look.
'You like?' Sohee giggled, grinning when Beomseok pulled her close.
'I love,' he approved, crushing their lips together in a passionate kiss.
'Hey, hey! Break it up!' Jongdae chuckled, tossing a balled-up tissue paper at them.
'Wanna wait for Minseok or we go ahead?'
'I say we go ahead,' Sohee cheered, grabbing her first shot.




















Minseok rolled his shoulders, scrunching his nose up when some drunk girls pushed themselves flush against him.
'Hey, handsome,' one of them giggled. 'All alone tonight?'
Minseok steadied her silently and entered the familiar club, eyes searching keenly for his mate.




He smelled his mate nearby, but couldn't see the usual tuft of curly brown hair anywhere. He willed himself into the crowd of dancing clubbers and his eyes soon zeroed in on a sight that made him choke on his spit.


There Jongdae was, dressed in a white low V-neck and blue jeans. But what surprised Minseok was that Jongdae was now a dark blond.
Well, that and a stranger was not-so-subtly rubbing himself up against Jongdae who was dancing by himself to the beat. Minseok harshly pushed the stranger to the side, ignoring the curse words thrown at him and he pulled Jongdae flush against himself from behind.

'Hey---!'
Jongdae's protest died on the tip of his tongue when he realized whose arms he was in. Smirking to himself, he threw his arms behind to embrace Minseok and grinded against him shamelessly.

'Is this the surprise you texted me about?' Minseok rasped in his ear, his breath hot against the flushed skin. Jongdae nodded and moved his head to the side, baring his neck for Minseok to kiss.


'So, what do you think?' he finally asked after a few moments of grinding, chuckling when Minseok grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the familiar corridor leading to the rooms.

'I think nobody else should've seen you this sinful before I did,' the alpha winked, winding down the corridor.
'Do you still have the room booked even though you don't work here anymore?'
'Yup. What can I say? I was a star.'

The omega laughed as he was pulled into the now-bare room, grinning when he was pushed against a wall.
'This seems familiar,' he chuckled. Minseok pinned Jongdae's hands above his head and crashed their lips together for a hot and messy kiss, groaning when Jongdae freed one hand to palm at the older's growing member.




Just then, the song playing on the new speakers of the club changed and Jongdae broke the kiss, a wide grin on his flushed face.
'Jongdae?'
'I know this song! "Well, I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound - I know the sound of your heart---" it's "Sound" by The 1975!! I love this song!'
So saying; the drunk omega grabbed Minseok and danced around the room, laughter spilling past his lips. Minseok laughed fondly, dancing around with his lover despite the drastic change in mood. Jongdae sang along to the lyrics, spinning and tumbling into bed with Minseok above him during the second chorus. Jongdae wriggled and moved to rest against the pillows comfortably, keeping Minseok atop himself.

Their laughter died down as they just stared at one another, taking the other's features in all over again. Jongdae wrapped his arms around Minseok and the alpha responded by gently pressing his thumb down on the younger's lower lip, the other arm supporting his weight.


The omega pushed Minseok's jacket off, repeating the action with himself before fitting their lips together in a firm kiss. He ran his hands up Minseok's netted shirt, humming and pulling away.
'Isn't this what you wore the day we first hooked up?'
'Yup. As is yours.'
'It's funny, isn't it? It's like a full circle,' Jongdae chuckled breathlessly. 'But enough of old memories.'
'Here's to some more together,' Minseok winked, pulling his shirt off and capturing a grinning Jongdae's lips in a feverish kiss.