Three

What If?

Requested by exoxide - Minseok, Jongdae, Hani and Moonbyul in their wolf forms as they laze around, cuddle and play.


Five steps, then the dark pup stilled as the rabbit sniffed around. Hani pounced immediately, growling when the rabbit dashed ahead instead. It ran right into Moonbyul who fitted her jaw against its neck, letting Hani rip away at it. They yipped in triumph when it went slack and dragged and pushed the carcass to Minseok who was lounging lazily by the river, their emerald eyes gleaming with pride.

The large white Wolf grunted and nibbled off a bit of the rabbit's long ear, resting on his front legs as he watched the two pups dig in.

Jongdae splashed into the river, golden eyes set on a bat flying overhead as he chased it around. Finally, he sauntered towards his mate and unceremoniously dropped himself on the older, his tongue lolling out as he rolled onto his back and stretched. Minseok let out a small growl, huffing when Jongdae at his muzzle uncaringly and wagged his tail.

Moonbyul trotted off to the river and sat down in the shallower parts, her tail wagging as she stared at the calm water rolling over the smooth pebbles. Curious, her sister followed her and meekly dipped her nose into the water, only to let out a series of sneezes. The dark pup skipped to the Prunus Mume tree and sniffed at it before placing herself very carefully atop a pile of dropped flowers.








Before anyone knew it, Hani had dozed off, feeling warm and overwhelmed by the sweet smell of the soft flowers. Jongdae spied Moonbyul nodding off and immediately picked himself up, carrying the older pup in his jaws. Minseok curled himself around Hani at the base of the Prunus Mume and let Jongdae rest Moonbyul on his belly. The alpha sneezed as a few stray petals tickled his nose, eyes softening when the two pups snuffled into him for warmth.


The earthen Wolf lay before them, sniffing at his mate's muzzle and staring into his cerulean orbs fondly before retreating to rest himself.












Minseok didn't move for the remaining two hours, silently gazing at his slumbering family and basking under the pale streams of moonlight.