Eleven

What If?


Requested by exoxide - anything fluffy with the pups (since she requested for pups from EXO, I took the liberty to write about Jongin and Zitao)



'He's exactly like Jongin,' Jongdae chuckled, fondly looking on as Zitao chased his own tail in circles. Zitao paused and looked up at Jongdae thoughtfully, blue eyes sparkling as he yipped and bounced towards him. In his excitement, he hit the side of the coffee table's leg and tumbled down with a whine.

'Is my baby hurt?' the omega cooed, scooping Zitao up and peppering him with light kisses. He lay down on the couch with his youngest pup on his chest, laughing when Zitao padded up to snuggle into his neck.

Just then, Minseok walked in and set Zitao on the table, cupping Jongdae's face for a loving kiss.
'Hey,' he greeted, smirking when Jongdae pulled him down for a deeper kiss.


Just as he'd settled between his mate's legs comfortably, Zitao jumped off the table and the back of Minseok's neck.
'Zitao!' Minseok shuddered, frowning when Jongdae pulled the pup close and let him him all over the face.

'This is exactly like last time,' he grumbled, expression softening when Zitao jumped off to tackle Sandara and Jimin who'd just entered the living room. The three pups jumped around and played with each other happily.


'They're adorable,' Jongdae sighed, catching Minseok off-guard with a firm kiss.


































While Sandara and Jimin were unpredictable, it was easy to handle Zitao as he was exactly like Jongin.

He'd never pass up an opportunity to cuddle up to Minseok, often found napping in the Royal's lap. He had a fascination for chewing the coffee table's leg, opting to bark heavily whenever Jongdae pulled him away from it. 

 

'Jongin, no,' Jongdae frowned, pulling his pup away yet again. The light-coloured pup growled and barked, latching his jaws onto Jongdae's leg and grinding his teeth against it.


'Zitao, no,' Jongdae deadpanned, gasping when the dark pup bit down on his hand and jumped down, attacking his leg with bites.
'That doesn't hurt at all, you know it.'

'That doesn't hurt at all, silly pup.'
Jongin barked again, backing away and baring his teeth.
'Don't you dare do it.'
Another growl.
'I'm warning you.'



'Don't do it, Zitao.'
Said pup blinked up innocently with his blue eyes, nose sniffing out the drool-covered wood.
'I'm warning you, don't you dare---'
Holding his younger father's gaze, Zitao yipped and latched his jaws onto the coffee table's leg.


Jongin kept his eyes trained on Jongdae, smugly gripping the coffee table's leg in his jaws and chewing away at the wood.
'Just wait till your father gets wind of this.'




'I give up,' Jongdae sighed, throwing his hands up. 'Minseok! Look at what he's doing this time!'

'I don't care, he's a pup,' came the muffled reply.



Minseok only shrugged it off.

































'Chicken!' Jongdae whooped.
'I figured we could settle for take-out just this once.'
'This is why I love you,' Jongdae cheered, pecking Minseok all over the face.


'I figured both of us are too tired to cook, so we could afford to eat take-out just this once.'
'You just read my mind,' the omega chuckled, leaving a sloppy smooch on his mate's cheek.




They had left only for fifteen minutes - Minseok was on the phone with a client and Jongdae had gone to freshen up - but it was more than enough for Jongin to strike.

He sniffed about, climbing the kitchen counter and ripping the box open with his teeth.


Minseok and Jongdae were taking a shower, assured that their pups were taking their usual naps.


Sandara and Jimin were fast asleep, curled up in the laundry basket because they loved the smell of their parents surrounding them - it gave them a sense of comfort.
Zitao had beeen awake ever since Minseok had entered the house - just as he was about to go greet his father with loving , the bag had caught his attention and he'd chosen to hide and watch his parents keenly.


He climbed up the chairs and perched himself atop the kitchen counter, tail wagging as he dug in.





'What's that sound--- Jongin, no!'
'What? What's happening?' Jongdae called out, rushing into the kitchen, fearing for their pup.
Said pup's head popped out of the take-out box, a bit of chicken hanging out of his mouth.
'Did he just---'
'I... guess he likes chicken?'
'Jongin, why?' Jongdae whined, surprised when Jongin barked at him and continued to shamelessly eat.








Sandara and Jimin's loud barks alerted the two and they ran out of the bathroom in their towels.
'What---'
Jongdae frowned at the earthen-coloured tail popping out of the take-out box, wagging quickly. The box fell to the side and Zitao wriggled out of it, pushing a chicken leg down. Sandara and Jimin looked up at Minseok, rushing forward to devour the leg when Minseok smiled down at them.

'But I was looking forward to eating that!' Jongdae whined. 'He ate everything!'
'I'm sure you're exaggerating---'
The omega wordlessly pulled Zitao away and the box into Minseok's hands. The alpha peered in and his eyes widened.


'That's one hell of an appetite.'
'That's not the point--- stop laughing!'