Chapter 1

Seoul High School for the Gifted

"As the new school year is coming up, I would like to give your assignments," the ten teachers looked on expectantly at Headmaster Lee. The doe-eyed teacher smiled brightly at the challenge. Well, it was either that or he was thinking about aliens. No one could really pinpoint what was going on in the brain of his.

"Kim seonsaeng," the doe-eyed teacher became more alert with his surroundings. "You will be the head of the music department for the musical students," Kim Hyun Joong, the world famous musician. He could play the guitar, bass, piano, and much more. He was a band all in himself. He gave a slight nod before Headmaster Lee shifted her gaze to the youngest of the male teachers, the other Kim seonsaeng.

"You will be in charge of the composing classes for the musical students," Kim Hyung Joon, the co-founder of H&B Ent. He had calls from artists all over the world begging him to write at least one song for them.

"Now, moving on to the performing arts department." The headmaster eyed three of the eight remaining teachers. "Heo seonsaeng," she called out. 

"Ne?" He answered back. He puffed his cheeks out nervously. Heo Young Saeng. Even though he was one of the oldest male teachers, he still had a baby face.

"You will be the vocal coach for all the performing arts students along with being the head of the performing arts department since you have the most experience in musicals." He gulped nervously. He didn't like having all the responsibility but promised himself that he would try his best for the sake of the students.

Headmaster Lee looked over to a shorter female teacher. "Kwon seonsaeng," the teacher crossed her right leg over her left showing her slender legs. Her body was perfect for a dancer. "You will be the choreographer for the performing arts students." Kwon BoA, the most famous dancer in all of Korea. She achieved her status from being an idol with SM Ent. and could have continued to be one since she was still young but her heart longed to work on nurturing the talents of the next generation. She seemed slightly irritated that the role of the head of the department was given to the more timid Heo seonsaeng but was content with teaching her passion: dancing. 

"Park seonsaeng," he smiled his million watt smile that made the hearts of all his fans melt, but, unfortunately, it did not work on Headmaster Lee. "I'm putting you in charge of acting."

"Yes!" He threw a fist pump into the air and the other teachers gave him a look.

"Park seonsaeng, I trust you will keep your professionalism, am I correct?" Park JungMin, the free spirit of the group. He did what he wanted, when he wanted. His teaching methods were slightly unconventional but the effectiveness was still there.

"Now, onto the math and science department. Kim seonsaeng," Headmaster Lee directed her attention at yet another Kim seonsaeng. He fiddled with the frame of his glasses while he waited for his assignment. "I'm leaving you with the math classes," he nodded. Kim KyuJong. It was obvious he would be the math teacher. None of the other teachers qualified but him.

"Kim seonsaeng, you will be in charge of sciences," she nodded in approval. Kim JeA, the only female Kim teacher. Even though she was the smartest of all the teachers, the grades in her class were the lowest, however, it was not because she was lacking as a teacher. It was simply because all her students were captivated be her beauty. She had both beauty and brains.

"For liberal arts, I am putting Cho seonsaeng as the head but you will also teach English," Cho Miryo lived in the States for a while and was fluent in Japanese and many other languages. She was the perfect choice for the liberal arts department.

"Park seonsaeng, you will be in the teacher for the Japanese classes but along with Cho seonsaeng, you both will also teach Korean literature," Park Narsha and Cho Miryo were inseparable. They both had a wide knowledge of different languages so they were always paired together on projects for the school.

"And finally, Son seonsaeng," she frowned a little because she already knew what her task was. It was the last one. "I want you to teach the history classes," Son GaIn, an endless fountain of information when it came to history. It was her best subject when she was a student and she was, undoubtedly, the best history teacher out there. However, there was one problem. She hated it. She hated history with a passion but, for the students, she was willing to go along with it.

"So now that you all have your jobs, I just have one request for all of you. When you teach, always put the students first. The students are our top priority. You're main goal is to mentor the students and help them succeed not just as a student but as a person. Understand?" Some of the teachers gave nods, others mumbled a "ne." "Good. You may all leave now. I will see you when the school year starts."


So there are your teachers! Was it boring? I'm sorry if it was. This was really meant just to introduce all the teachers.

You guys know I actually have a character in this story, too? Hehe... if you haven't figured it out, I'm Headmaster Lee. You get it? Her name is Lee CHARa and my name is CHARmander. Hehehehe... no? Oh... okay. It was lame anyway. So, Headmaster Lee is only going to cameo here and there. She's not really a big character.

Depending on the students and how the story goes, they're either going to play a really big role or a minimal role. 

If you have a specific teacher you want your character to get close to that isn't in the department your character majors in then feel free to message me and I'll try to tie it into the storyline the best I can.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Well it turns out that I can't start the story on March 16 because that is the week before a really big test for me so I will be moving the deadline back to March 9 so I changed that on all the places said the deadline was March 16.

Remember THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 9.

Ummmm... is there anything else I need to say? Hmmm....

Oh! Next chapter is going to be the first student so keep your eyes out for that!