Chapter 2

Seoul High School for the Gifted

Aidan stepped out of the car and gave a wave to his appa before he drove off. Blake wasn't there to see him off because he was on another date again.

He took one look around and immediately felt out of place. He was a freshmore so all the sophomores already had their group of friends.Immediately, Aidan felt regret for transferring as a sophomore. In his old school he was the loner but at least there he still had one or two friends, not to mention Blake.

Aidan wanted so much to be able to just walk up to one of the groups and start talking to them like they've been friends but he didn't know how.Something was holding him back so he just kept walking straight through, ignoring the chatter of the students around him.

"Yup," he thought. "This is going to be a fun school year.

"Omo! Who's that?" One of the girls around him exclaimed followed by a large amount of whispering and pointing. Aidan wasn't paying attention and just stuck his earphones into his ears and listened to some music.

Without him knowing, Aidan acquired a large mob of girls following. Someone just passing by could have mistaken them for fan girls swooning over their bias.

Aidan, completely unaware of the situation, started wondering why the guys he walked passed were glaring at him when they didn't even know each other. He looked behind him and when he saw the throng of about twenty or more girls, he wanted to run away but instead he simply raised his hands and motion them to leave.

He was hoping the gesture would make him seem rude so they would leave but it had the complete opposite effect. The girls thought he was acting so cool and ended up spazzing even more so Aidan let them be.

--

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sora Haneul imnida!" She flashed her million dollar smile as she entered her dorm room only to be greeted by silence. "Ummm, hello? Is anyone here?" She wandered around for a while until she finally found her roommate sitting on the floor by the window.

She smiled again and showed her smile again. “Annyeonhaseyo! Sora-”

“Haneul imnida. Yea. I heard the first time.” She kept looking at the notebook placed neatly on her lap and furrowed her eyebrows as she chewed the eraser end of the pencil she was holding.

“Oh.Well, what's you're name?” Her roommate's attitude brought her down a little bit but she didn't let it get to her completely.

“Jina. Kang Jina.” Her eyes were still intensely looking at the paper.

“Okay then! I hope we'll be good roommates!” She walked away defeated but she was still determined to break down Jina's walls somehow. A small note slipped out of Haneul's pocket and Jina eyed it carefully.

SaengilChukhahae, Haneul-ah!

-Appa 

“Wahhhh! Who's my roommate?” JaeSun walked through the doors to his dorm only to be greeted by a familiar face.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim KyuHyun imnida.” KyuHyun looked back up from his bow and his eyes widened.

“Yah!I know you!” They both said simultaneously. JaeSun had his handout pointing at KyuHyun while KyuHyun just stood there. The two of them were both close to Lee SooMan of SM Entertainment and often saw each other as they passed though the halls of the main building. They only knew of each other. They didn't actually know each other.

KyuHyun was closer to all the idols there and even though JaeSun's twin sister was a member of SNSD, the only other SM Entertainment idol he was close to was SHINee's JongHyun.

“So,it looks like we'll be roommates, huh?” JaeSun awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

“Yup.” KyuHyun walked back away. He already said too much to JaeSun so he didn't speak anymore.

--

“Annyeong dongsaeng-ah!” ShinYoung dropped her suitcases into her dorm expecting to see it filled with feminine decorations her roommate already put up but found the exact opposite. The floor was cluttered with sweatpants and hoodies. It smelled like socks and in the corner of the living room were a couple of weights.

“My roommate is more guy-ish than I expected to be.” She thought. “Oh well. At least it's a new experience.” She started picking up the dirty clothes and put them in a pile. She carried the clothes into one of the bedrooms, the one that wasn't empty, assuming it was her roommate's.

Her roommate was there sleeping on the bed so she just dumped it onto the floor. She took a quick peek at her roommate. She was more... masculine than she expected. She had a defined jawline and short, boyish hair. She also had big biceps, which would explain the weights she found earlier.

“Hmpghg.”She mumbled in her sleep. Her hand slipped up her shirt, pulling it up, to reveal an eight-pack of abs. Then, she realized that her roommate wasn't a she, it was a he.

“Kyaaaaaaa!” She threw a handful of the clothes at the ert sleeping in a girl's dorm, startling him.

“Yah! What happened?!” He shot up and his eyes widened at the girl shaking in front of him. “Yah! What are you doing here? Byuntae!”

“Look who's talking! What are you doing in a girl's dorm?” She chucked the closest thing near her, her shoe.

“Ow~~~!”The shoe made a direct hit to his head. “

This is a guy's dorm! I saw guys coming in here earlier.”

“Ani.I saw girls coming here earlier... unless it's a... CO-ED DORM!”Her eyes widened in realization. The school hadn't mad a mistake. She had to dorm with a guy.

--

MinJung entered the campus, nervous. She was scared to see what would happen when her roommate found out she was the president's daughter.

Being the president's daughter had its advantages but it also was a burden sometime. Example number one, the bodyguards.

"Yah! You can't come in here! This is the girls' dorm!" She directed at the group of males surrounding here.

"I'm sorry agassi but we were given direct orders from President Lee not to leave your side." The head said monotonously. She shook her head and kept walking. They were going to be a problem and she needed some way to get rid of them.

"Three..." She whispered to herself quietly. "... two... one!" And with that she jetted into the other direction. The bodyguards, who were still in shock, stood there.

She made her way towards the dorm and passed by another girl who was on the phone.

"Gomawo, appa. Yea, I made so friends already and we're going out tonight to celebrate my birthday. Arasso. Good bye." She hung up but before she left, MinJung gave her a wave.

"Saengil chukha hapnida!" She cheered.

"Oh! Gomawo!" The other girl gave a bow then left.

She walked through the halls and found her dorm easily.

"I wonder what my roommate will be like." She thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee MinJung imnida!" Her roommate was more... different than she expected. At one glance, she could tell she was not fully Korean. She looked half- European. 

"Hi! I'm Melody but my Korean name is SeonYul so I guess you could call me that." She spoke in perfect English and it took a while before MinJung answered back. "Oh, you don't speak English? I'm sorry-"

"No, I speak English. I just wasn't expecting a roommate that speaks only English." 

"You speak English too! That's awesome! You cane help me out with my Korean!" She jumped up and down, clapping her hands.

"Yea, okay. What's you're name again?"

"Melody imnida, but my Korean name is SeonYul, so I guess you can call me that. I have an English name because I grew up in Paris and-" She spoke in perfect Korean.

"Hold on, you speak Korean?!" MinJung was so confused. The foreigner she was just speaking to in English was now blasting out full Korean sentences perfectly.

"Ne. I usually speak English, though, because I'm more comfortable with it."

"Yah! I thought you only spoke English!" MinJung pointed accusingly at SeonYul.

"Hehe merong~~~~~" SeonYul stuck her tongue out at the younger girls and ran away.

"Oh that girl is going to get it." MinJung thought.

--

Haneul came back from exploring the place around campus. She found a bunch of restaurants she could have gone to to celebrate her birthday in if she had more friends.

"Mianhae, appa. I lied to you." She thought. "I just didn't want you to worry."

It was late already so when she entered the dorm she was half-expecting Jina to be asleep already and when she went in, she was.

The door to Jina's room was closed but as Haneul walked through the kitchen, a small box on the table caught her eye.

It was a cake and in red icing across the top it spelled:

"Saengil chukhahae Haneul"


SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE SORA HANEUL!!!!! You didn't think I would forget your birthday, did you? The only regret I had was that her birthday was so soon that she didn't even get to build any relationships yet and there was no party.... SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS! EVERYBODY! LOL Did anyone else see Mir sing that on Hello Baby? XD

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFF crashed and I lost the last two intros for Haneul and MinJung TT__TT. Not to mention I lost all your beautiful comments...

The two intros will be up again but it might take a while because I'm working on the new chapters and I don't want it to take long. Also, this week is really busy for me because of school XP. I should actually be doing my homework but here I am writing you guys a chapter while drinking a mango shake.... yummmm~~~.

Well, technically this chapter isn't really a chapter. It's more of an intro still... either way it's an update :D.

Anyway, I really hope you guys fill up all the comments I lost... please~~~~~

I guess I should get started on my homework... nahhh. I'll just keep drinking my mango shake. Procrastination FTW~!

Annyeong!