Author's Note

Fragile

Hi! How are you guys doing these days? I'm doing fine and is busy thinking of what kind of epilogue I should make for this story. I also make another story! A new one and I've been desperately wanting to write a story about Angels and Demons. I hope you guys would take your time to look at it. I will share the link though.

So, yeah. I think for someone who had been hiatus for a long time, I really thought that I made a great job for this story. Think of it as my comeback after a long time of hiatus. Coming back with new and refreshing story. I'm really curious of what you guys thought about 'Fragile' since this is my comeback story. Hehe...any advice or anything I would gladly accept it if you guys have any. 

Lately, I've been busy thinking of what kind of epilogue I should make since I don't want you guys to wait too long for it. But at the same time I also been doing some research for my new story called 'Fallen'. It's about a Fallen Angels and I've been dying to write a fantasy story but I keep on hesitating to write it because I'm not good with fantasy story. But I'm willing to try though. So for you guys who had read it please notice that I'm a newbie in that kind of genre and still learning.

I've been doing research about Fallen Angels and kind of making up ideas on where I would like my story to end. Also what kind of conflict and stuff like that. If any of you guys are an author, you guys probably know the struggle to find ideas and thinking of how you should write it in order to make it interesting and fun for readers to read. Yeah, it's too many to think but I really enjoy it cause at the end I will receive compliment, advices, and comments for my work. 

Okay, without any further due, I would love if you guys manage to take your time and read my new story. Here is the link to my story,

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1446182/fallen

Hope you guys read it. Oh and please don't forget to share your thought about Fragile. I really appreciate it if you guys leave comments. I will surely read it and reply to your comments. Thank you and have a nice day. Oh and what are your thought about publishing Fragile in Wattpad? Would anyone read it? Hehe...If you guys thought I should publish it in Wattpad then I will do it. Okay I'm blabbering right now. Bye!