Arrangement

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“….Yoongi…I’ve talked to Mr Park about your marriage with his daughter….” Yoongi remain quiet cursing in his head but tried his best to keep calm. “…he said he will speak to his daughter…and it should be okay....”Mr Min added “…..what do you think of her?….I think she is a sweet girl…”. “…she’s your choice…does it matter what I think?....I don’t think so…just go ahead with the plan…..I don’t give a about it!…” Yoongi answered roughly. “…Yoongi!..don’t talk to me like that!...I’m still your father….now listen son..…once you are married I want you treat her nicely…the wedding will be in two weeks time….it will be just a small wedding ….family and close friends…you need to take her to the wedding boutique to choose whatever she wants to wear….and the ring too….”. “..as if I want a big wedding…she’s no one to be proud of…just a country girl…”Yoongi snapped back. “….country girl or not she is going to be your wife!..”. Yoongi walked out after slamming the door.

 

“…Mi Young..ah..I’ve spoken with Mr Min…and he has arranged everything for the wedding…do you want to invite anyone in particular......it’ll be just family and close friends..”Mr Park calmly told his daughter. “…no ..appa…but I just want to invite two of my staffs at the florists….I don’t have other friends in particular…” Mi Young do have friends from college but she lost contact of them because she has been so busy with the flower shop. She told her father feeling a bit sad. She always dreaming of wanting to have a beautiful wedding with the man she loves. The reason she never contacted her friends in college anymore because she was so embarrassed after being fooled by her so called ‘boyfriend’. Min Ho was one of the popular guys that anyone like to date. It took her by surprised when Min Ho confessed to her that he liked to date her. He was her crushed only a few of her friends knew about this.

 

…flashback…

“..Mi Young..ah…I’m taking you to a house party this weekend…I hope you can make it…” Min Ho texted her. The girl was so excited after three weeks he confessed. She eagerly texted him back and accepted the invitation. The day of the party arrived when she waited for Min Ho to pick her up. After a good 10mins of waiting Min Ho appeared with flowers in his hands. “…this is for you….I hope you like it…” he said. “…it’s beautiful Min Ho…I didn’t know you are this romantic…thank you…”. Mi Young left with the boy she has crushed and became her boyfriend. They arrived at the party. It’s a big house belongs to one of Min Ho’s friends. They entered and the music was so loud. Min Ho brought her some drinks. “..don’t worry it’s just coke…I know you don’t want to drink alcohol…” This made Mi Young fell deeper in love with him. He’s such a gentleman and looked after Mi Young whenever he’s around. “..do you wanna dance?...” he asked. “..I don’t know how to dance…I’m sorry…”. “..don’t worry..I just hold you and just follow me slowly…it’s easy..” Mi Young stood in his arms swaying a little following the beat. The lights were dim and everyone in the area were dancing and grinding against each other. Min Ho suddenly pulled her tighter against his body and kissed her. That was her first kiss and she didn’t know what to do. She just let Min Ho do everything. Min Ho pulled her hands and led her to one of the rooms. It’s a huge bedroom. Min Ho continued kissing her. Their make out session was interrupted when the door opened and the lights were switched on. “….congratulations Min Ho!...you won!...” then Min Ho sat up and pulled away from the girl. Mi Young was so shocked and embarrassed when a few of Min Ho’s friends along with the girlfriends barged into the room clapping their hands. Mi Young looked at her ‘boyfriend’ and said with teary eyes “…you did it just for the goddamn bet!...how could you…it’s all just for show and bet!..” Mi Young yelled in between her sobbing. “..hey..girl..look..do you think I really want to date a girl like you?...just look at you ...my grandma dress up better than you......” a slap laid on his cheek. “.. you Choi Min Ho!...”. Mi Young got off the bed and pushed all the people as she made her way out of the room. Since that incident Mi Young avoided having any relationship.

 

…end of flashback…

Mi Young blinked a few times until she came back to the present time. “….you didn’t even listening to me…” her father spoke suddenly. “..w..what did you say appa..I’m sorry…” she returned her attention to the old man “..I said…just get ready this coming Friday…Yoongi will be coming to pick you up…you need to sort out your wedding dress and other things…” her father said and yelled back again on his way to the bedroom “..pack some clothes because you will be staying overnight in Seoul!...”. “..what!...”but all she can hear was the sound of her father’s door being closed. Mi Young sighed heavily. She went to her bedroom and sat silently in her room. “...don’t worry..appa...I will do as what you want me too...even I have to sacrifice my happiness....as long as you are happy.....” Mi Young start grabbing her small bag and pack a few clothings for the weekend.

 

“…Yoongi…don’t forget …this Friday you need to pick up Mi Young…she’ll be staying at your place for a few nights…..” Mr Min reminded Yoongi while speaking on the phone. “…do I have to go there all the way?....can’t she just take the train then ..I’ll ..” the younger man tried to argue.”….No…you have to pick her up…she’s your future wife!...” then the older man hang up with a beep sound. “…!..why do I have to pick that stupid country girl!….” Yoongi slammed his phone to the wall and breaks into pieces. “…Mrs Choi…get me a new phone!…it’s urgent!...” then the phone was slammed which Mrs Choi made a jerk to the sudden beep sound. Mrs Choi knocked on the door then heard a harsh ‘come in’ replied. “….I’m sorry Mr Min for intruding your time….but what phone do you need a hand..? Mrs Choi stopped when she saw a broken pieces from a hand set scattered on the floor. “..never mind ..you need a new set….what model do you want sir?...the same one?....” “…no..I want a new set…latest one this set….bring ing bad things to me….” The CEO answered with his eyes closed while his body rested against his swivel black leather chair. “..I’ll get it delivered as soon as possible…” the secretary was about to leave “…one more thing …go a get the sim card and transferred everything to the new set….”. The woman nodded and walked to the scattered pieces of the trash searching for the gadget mentioned. She walked out not long after that in silence.

 

“….Somi…Kyun Soo….” Mi Young called her assistants one afternoon at the flower shop. Both employees stopped with what they were doing “..yes..unnie…” Somi was too quick to respond. “…I’ll be going to Seoul for a few days….” Mi Young started. “…what are you doing there Noona?...”Kyun Soo asked.”..just something to sort out…don’t worry..I will let you know once I’m back….okay….just look after the shop and don’t forget to lock up when you are going back….” Mi Young explained and told the two young shop assistants. “…don’t worry noona…we’ll look after it well….are going alone?...” “..emm..no….someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter