Cottage House

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stopped by in front of a restaurant. It’s the same noodle shop restaurant they went to last time. This time it’s the ahjumma herself attended them. “....can we have two yukgaejang’s noodle soup and one bulgogi....with two sodas….” Yoongi told the middle age woman. “..do you want anything else?....”Yoongi turned to look at Mi Young who is still looking at the menu. “..can I have the Kimchi pancake too?...” Mi Young responded and passed the menu back to the ahjumma. “…you are not from here dear?....” the ahjumma asked as she took the menu from her. “…ah..no..we are on the way back to Jinhae….” Mi Young politely answered her. “….your yukgaejang is delicious that’s why we stopped by again…” she added. “..thank you…I’m glad to hear that….just wait a moment …” the ahjumma then disappear into the kitchen.

 

After about 20mimutes of waiting the food finally served. Yoongi been studying her while she is busy slurping the noodle. The man kept on staring at her lips and immediately look away when Mi Young is lifting up her face. She did not realise a small piece of the cabbage left on the corner of her lips. “…You have something on your lips…” Yoongi told her. “…oohh..” she tried to put away but miss it. Yoongi immediately rubbed his thumb to the corner of her lips and removed the piece from her lips. Mi Young blushed for his sudden actioned. “…thanks…” she manage to say slowly. “..Hae Won is even better than you….” Yoongi smirked while on her head he’s back to his ‘satan’s’ way. They continue eating in silence until they finished their lunch.

 

“…can we stopped at the shop for a while…I want to take something ….” Mi Young asked. Yoongi just nodded and finally stopped in front of her flower shop. There are customers but not that many. Somi is busy attending the lady customer. “..do you want to wait in the car or..you can come in if you want….” Mi Young said as she stepped out of the car. “..okay I’ll popped in for a bit..” Yoongi accept the offer. Mi Young walked a head of him. “..Unnie!...you’re back…” then she stopped halfway when she saw a gorgeous man walked in tailing Mi Young. Mi Young signaled Somi to continue assisting the customer. “…you can wait here..I wont be long…” Mi Young told Yoongi to sit down. Then Kyun Soo walked to Mi Young and whispered “…who is that ?...I’m jealous..” he whispered. “..back off!..Kyun Soo…I’ll tell you later..help me to pick up some flowers…” the younger boy helped her and Mi Young quickly rearranged it in a small basket. Yoongi walked around the shop browsing the flowers they have on display. “..sorry to keep you waiting..I’m done…let’s go now..” Mi Young said from behind. She carried the decorated flowers just now. Once they are in the car “….can you give this to Jungkook…it’s my appreciation token towards him for helping me that night….” “..I was the one who asked him!…you don’t need to thank him…he’ll do it for me…” Yoongi said and rolled his eyes. “..just give it to him…he’s a nice boy and he is your brother…”. “..how did you know that?...I never told you…”the man asked with frown eyebrows. “..I noticed that he is closer to you than any of them…then I asked him…he told me…” “…oohh.. this is where you talked a lot with him…”Yoongi said in a sarcastic way. “….that’s what mouth is for…” she responded and turn to look outside the car window.

Yoongi finally stopped his car in front of Mi Young’s house. They walked in “..appa!..I’m home…” she shouted from the hallway. The house is all quiet with no response from the old man. “…appa?..appa…” Mi Young walked into the kitchen there’s no sign of him. Then she turned to look at Yoongi with worried eyes. She rushed to his bedroom and found her father was lying on the floor unconscious. “..appa!...” she kneeled down beside the older man with tears in her eyes “..appa..wake up!..I’m here…” but the man does not open his eyes. Yoongi quickly call 119. Yoongi helped her to laid down the older man flat on the floor. He leaned closer “..he’s still breathing…does he has some kind of sickness?...”Yoongi asked in concerned. “..he just has a low blood pressure….” Mi Young answered in between her sobbing. “…appa…please…wake up..” . Not long after that an ambulance reached the house.The paramedic helped to check Mr Park. They put him on the stretcher and pushed him into the ambulance.

 

They reached the Jinhae Yonsei Hospital in the emergency area. Mi Young’s father was pushed to one of the treatment room. Mi Young just could not sit still waiting. “…take a seat Mi Young…he will be alright…don’t worry….” Without a word Mi Young sat on an empty seat a few seats away from Yoongi. Yoongi walked and sit next to her. She starts to cry again “..he’s all I got..I can’tloose him now…not now…”. Yoongi turned to look at her then he slowly wrapped his arms around and whispered “..I know…”. Her soft sob against his body made him hold her tighter. “…Mr Park Min Jun…” a doctor called as he opened the door. Yoongi quickly release her for his hold “..that’s us…” Yoongi’s too quick to answer the doctor. “….hello.. I’m doctor Han….are you the son?...” “…Min Yoongi..this is his daughter…” Yongi once again answered him. “….Okay Miss Park…your father is stable now…what we have found out he has a very low blood pressure….he’s just tired and that’s when his body cannot cope with his activity…he just need to rest…..don’t worry…you can see him now…” as they are about to go in the doctor added “..we’ll keep him for a day or two here until he is much healthier….” “..thanks doctor…” Mi Young managed to say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter