Raged

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

….a few days before the wedding…

 

Mi Young kept on checking her phone but there’s no message from Yoongi neither that he called. “..why would he want to call me anyway....pathetic...” Mi Young said to herself while she is at the flower shop. Kyun Soo is out at the moment delivering some flowers while Somi is busy rearranging some new order. The door to the flower shop rings. Someone walked in “..hello noona...” the man who walked in greeted her. “..Jungkook!...what a surprise....” Mi Young walked around the counter to meet Jungkook. “...why are you here?....are you alone?....” then “..hi noona!...we are here!...” Jimin’s voice cheerfully can be heard from the door. Taehyung is also there waving his hand. “.....well....we want to see your shop....” both men look around the shop admiring all the flowers in there. Somi jaws dropped when she saw the three gorgeous men in the shop. “...ah...Somi stop staring...there’ll flies going into your mouth. “...Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung..this is Somi my shop assistant....” “...annyonghaseyo....Yoon Somi imnida...” the younger girl bowed her head to the three men. “....they are my friends from Seoul....” Mi Young told her assistant.

 

“...Jungkook....what exactly the reason that you are here?..” Mi Young asked once they are at Mi Young’s house having lunch. “...actually..hyung ..asked us to take you and Mr Park back to Seoul today....” Mi Young was surprised feeling a little disappointed that he didn’t come himself. “....are you upset noona?...” Jungkook said as he sipped his water. “..me..upset?..why would I be upset?....” “..it’s shown on your face....” Jungkook said. Mi Young said nothing instead “….eat some more…..” MI Young tried to change the subject. “….noona..your cooking is delicious…” Taehyung said as he took a piece of meat and chew it quickly. “.…once you live with hyung…you can always invite us for meal…we don’t mind…” Jimin joined into the conversation giggling “…yeah…exactly…because previously Yoongi hyung ..only take us to eat at the restaurant...it would be better if it’s home cook meal…Jin hyung might able to assist you too….” Taehyung added. “….oohh..I’m really glad you like Mi Young’s cooking….I will miss that once she move to live with Yoongi…” Mr Park said smilingly. “..appa…why don’t you come and live with us…” Mi Young said. “..leaving all these…no…I’ll stay here…you can come and visit me once in a while….”. Mi Young look at her father sadly.

 

Mi Young thought to herself how would it be like to live with that satan. He will be out most of the time. She returned to the present time when they all finished eating. Jungkook walked into the kitchen “…noona…you’ve cooked meal for us it is just right for us to clean the dishes….you can start do your packing…and Mr Park too….”. “..are you sure ?...” Mi Young asked the younger man. Jungkook smiled and pointed at Jimin collecting the dirty plates and Taehyung is carrying some used glasses and put them in the sink. “..very well…” Mi Young left them and walked to her room. “..Mi Young..ah…” Mr Park popped in his head into her room. “..yes..appa…” “..I’m not going with you today…I just need to do something here before going to Seoul….” The older man said. “..but..appa I don’t want to leave you alone….” Mi Young said worriedly. “..don’t worry…. I’ll be okay…I’m going just a day before the wedding…you need to be there earlier…”. “…I’m just worried about you….” Mi Young said to her father as she wrapped her arms around him. “..don’t worry…I will be there to walk my beautiful girl on the isle…”. Mi Young shed a small tear which is supposed to be a happy tear but it is different for Mi Young. Mi Young is ready to leave with only one small suitcase. She hugged her father and kissed him on the cheek. Jungkook is driving while Jimin and Taehyung sat at the back. The time they arrived Seoul was already dark. Mi Young stepped out of the car while Jungkook was carrying her suitcase . He pressed the door bell and the door opened by the maid. “…good evening young master…” the maid politely greeted him. He nodded “…evening…is hyung here?....” “..no…he just left a few minutes ago…”the maid responded. “..nevermind..just take this to her room…” Jungkook then turned his head to look at Mi Young. “….thanks Jungkook…and good night..” “…you’re welcome…good night to you too….” The younger shortly left leaving Mi Young in an unfamiliar home. She walked up to her room. She saw Hae Won’s door is closed. “..she must be asleep…”she opened the door and saw the little girl is sleeping. Mi Young closed the door slowly and walked to her room.

 

She sat on the bed staring at her small suitcase. She didn’t bring a lot of clothes with her. Then she looked around the room and it feels so lonely. She misses her father and hope he is doing fine. She took out her phone and call him “…yeoboseyo…appa…it’s me…I have arrived”. “…Mi Young…ah…don’t worry about me…just be happy with Yoongi..” the old man spoke. “..appa..I’ll try…” she hold the sob because she didn’t want her father to worry. “..that’s appa’s girl…okay..good night..” “..good night and I love you…” she said “..I love you too my daughter..” her father said. Her father hang up while she’s still staring at her black phone screen. She started to cry in her room. She took her shower and clean up. She was getting ready to go to bed when she heard a thud outside her door. She looked at the time and it’s almost 12.30pm “..Hae Won…is she awake?...” Mi Young went to her door and open it. No sign of Hae Won. Under the dim light along the corridor she can see a figure stumbling against the wall. The figure moves but tripping a few times and finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter