Wedding

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi returned home early that evening. He wants to talk to Mi Young and apologise for his action. “…where’s Hae Won?..” Yoongi asked nanny Soon Ja. “...oohh…she went out with Miss Park…”. The nanny answered standing in front of him “..what?..going out where?..when?...” “..earlier this morning after you left…” Yoongi look at his watch and it’s almost 8pm. “…and they are not back yet!...why didn’t anyone call me?...” “....she said she’s going to call you sir…” Yoongi pull out his phone and quickly press the button to call the country girl. But the phone is switched off. “..!...now she switched off the phone…” Yoongi walked backs and forward waiting in the living room for his daughter and Mi Young. “…stupid girl!..she should have called me…”. Not long the door bell rings and the door opened by the maid. Yoongi walked straight to them “..appa!...we had a good..” “…go to your room ..” Yoongi told the little girl. “..appa…” “..now..Hae Won…” nanny Soon Ja quickly take Hae Won by the hands and bring her upstairs.

 

“…who give you permission to go out and what is worst you took Hae Won with you?...” Yoongi shot her with his dark orbs. “…l..look…I’m sorry..I can explain.…I meant to go out alone..but she wants to tag along…”. “..I don’t want to hear to your ing excuses…but you didn’t even tell me!..”he sounded angry but Mi Young tried to stand her ground too “…we only went out and what’s wrong with that…she is happy ..I think she needs someone to be with her!...can’t you see she’s lonely..you are not home most of the time…” “..and that doesn’t mean you can just take her out!...you are not her mother!...no one will be!..” Yoongi roared like a fierce lion. “…I know damn well that I’m not her mother....then why the you agree to this ing marriage!....go on and live yourself alone...I don’t care!...”Mi Young shot back in tears as she stomped off her feet up to her room. Yoongi frustratedly smashed another vase that stood by the corridor.

 

Yoongi looked at the scattered pieces of the broken porcelain only to noticed a teddy bear left on the floor. He pick it up and look at it “….!...” Yoongi rubbed his forehead. Yoongi slowly walked up the stairs and gave a knock on Hae Won’s door. It’s opened by the nanny “…you can leave her…” he said in a low tone of voice. “…honey…are you sleeping?…” Yoongi walked to the little girl’s bed. Hae Won sat up “..not yet appa…” Yoongi sat in the bed next to her daughter. “….look..appa is sorry for just now…here..is this yours?...” “…yes..Unnie bought it for me…appa…please don’t be mad at her…it’s not her fault…she took me out because I asked her too…” “..I know …I’m just worried about you…so where did you go?...” the little girl is excited to tell her father about her adventure with Mi Young. “….after we had ice cream…we went to the theme park…and that’s where I got this….we also had dinner that’s why we got back late….we really had a good time …I’m sorry appa…” “..it’s okay my princess….” Yoongi said as he kissed her head. “…will you forgive unnie too?....” Yoongi didn’t answer her directly instead “…don’t worry about her…appa will talk to her…now go to sleep…I love you..” “..I love you too..appa..” he kissed her forehead and walked slowly out of the room. He stood in front of Mi Young’s door thinking twice whether to give a knock or not. Once, twice then three times knocking on the door “...Mi Young...can we talk?....” he finally said. No answer “...Please..Mi Young...” he knock again. “....it’s open....”. A small voice coming from the room and he opened the door. Mi Young sat on the bed not looking at him. “....look..I’m sorry... ..about just now...I didn’t mean to be mad...it’s just that... I was worried about Hae Won....she never go out with anyone else except me or Hyo Rin....” the man who is still in his work attire spoke calmly. “...I know..I shouldn’t do...what I did today....” Mi Young spoke the truth though she felt hurt for Yoongi’s words earlier. She agreed to the arrangement and she wants her father to be happy even it means she’s sacrificing her happiness. What hurt her even more now is that she has fall for the man standing in front of her. The man who look down on her and hate her. A girl who is taking his wife’s place. She couldn’t blame the way he feels. “..just forget about tonight...I’m doing this for Hae Won...and as much as what my father and your father want...." Mi young turned to look at him and just nodded her head sadly. Yoongi walked out ad closed the door behind him. 

 

.....D – day.....( Wedding day – Saturday afternoon )

 

The Wedding took place at their main hotel in the heart of Seoul. “....Unnie..you look beautiful....I’m so happy for you...” Somi came closer and hug the older. “..she’s always been beautiful...but today she is the goddess....” Kyun Soo teased and straightening his suit. “..you both look pretty and handsome too.....I’m glad that you can make it...thanks for being here....” not long the wedding planner walked in “ ...it’s almost time...are you ready?...” “..yes....” Mi Young said nervously. Meanwhile out in the hall there are only close relatives and friends are invited. Yoongi didn’t want a big fancy wedding because it’s not the first time for him. He was still in the dressing room fixing his tie. He stared at his old wedding ring and for the first time the wedding band off his finger. “...hyung..are you ready?....” Jungkook suddenly appear in the room. Yoongi quickly put the ring in his pocket. “...yes..just a sec...” Yoongi turned facing the younger “....Kook...I felt like I’m betraying Hyo Rin...” “..you are not ..hyung...I’m sure she wants you to live happily too....” the younger said calmly. “....but this is just an arrangement by aboeji...we don’t have anything between us....” Yoongi continued talking with his face full of frustration. “..you both will learn to love each other....in no time...I can sense it..” Jungkook said teasingly. “...shut the up kook...you don’t know anything...” Yoongi hit him by the arm “..c’mon..let’s go....the sooner it’s over the better.......” Yoongi said as he walked pass the younger.

 

Mr Park walked his daughter on the isle as the sound of the piano being played beautifully. Mi Young walked beside her father with her arms linked to the older man. From behind her lacey veil Mi Young could see the ‘satan’ standing at the end of the isle waiting for her. But the ‘satan’ looking dashingly handsome. “..!..this jerk....why he made my heart beats so fast.....” she cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter