Funeral

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was in black and everyone was in sadness. It was the day Min Yoongi’s world became dark and the sky was crumbling down to the ground for him. Each one of the family members came paying their last respect to the late Min Hyo Rin aka Im Hyo Rin. She was Yoongi’s beloved wife. Yoongi stood next to his father while his daughter sat on his mother’s lap. Yoongi stared into a blank space not really listening to whatever the people said to him. It’s all the condolences and a feeling of regrets conveyed to him and his family. He could not stand it any longer and excused himself.

 

Yoongi sat alone in another room while he was still holding Hyo Rin’s ring. It was their wedding ring and rolled it backs and forward in between his fingers. “...I know you’ll be here ..hyung...” Jungkook’s voice broke the silence in the room. He walked to where the older man sat and joined him taking the spot next to him. “...it happened so fast....it felt just like yesterday we were together .....I just cannot accept it Kookie...I can’t continue living without her....” Yoongi suddenly broke down and he sobbed hard. Jungkook turned to him and gave him a brotherly hug. “...you have to be strong ..hyung...Hae Won needs you and we are always here for you....”. Yoongi pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears away. “...I don’t know...Kook...I don’t know if I can do it alone....” he said while still holding the ring in his hand. “...you will...hyung...you will....”.

 

It’s been almost two weeks since the funeral. Yoongi locked himself in his room. He didn’t want to see anyone and he didn’t turn up at work. “..where’s that boy..still didn’t come again?...” Mr Min asked his personnel assistant Mr Jang. “..yes..Mr Min....the last I checked this morning he’s still locked himself in his room at his home....and the poor Hae Won has been looked after fully by the nanny....I told the nanny to send Hae Won to your mansion as instructed by Mrs Min earlier... ” the assistant explained. “...never mind just give him another week....see if he still can stand it....send two maids to his house just to keep his house in one piece...I don’t want him tearing it down later....”. The older man continued smoking his pipe. “..idiot!....call Seokjin..I wanna have a word with him...Namjoon too....”. The assistant bowed his head and walked out. Minutes later there’s a knock on the door “...come in...” “...Mr Min you wanted to see me?...” Seokjin bowed his head “..yes...have a seat ....” Kim Seokjin is not only Yoongi’s friend but he is also Yoongi’s business partner and one of the most Mr Min trusted in the Min Corp. “...I believe you have already prepared everything regarding  the holiday resort development plan...” “..yes..Mr Min...it’s all in placed except waiting for Yoongi to recheck all the agreement and requirements..incase he wanted to add something...” another knock on the door and Mr Min said “ ...come in....ah..Namjoon...you are here..” “...yes..Mr Min..sorry I was stuck with some documents earlier...” “...it’s okay..you are here now....I just want to make sure that all the legal paperworks are ready....this joint business organization with the arabs is not easy....we have to be careful.....” Mr Min said as he smoke his pipe. “...yes ..sure Mr Min...I will go through the terms again just to make sure we didn’t miss out anything...” Namjoon responded and straightening his seat position. “....I’m calling you two here...basically not just about the project...but it’s about Yoongi too...” Seokjin gulped a lump in his throat upon hearing Yoongi’s name. He knew his friend is completely broken at the moment. He didn’t come out from his room. He is worried about him and infact everyone is. “..yes Mr Min..what about Yoongi....” Jin quickly asked worriedly. “...that boy...has been locking himself in his room...it’s been two weeks already...stupid idiot!....he should be more mature than be just like an idiot...he has company to run here not a circus!...”. The older man sounded angry and frustrated. “...Mr Min...just give him sometimes....he is sad at the moment....Hyo Rin was everything to him....we’ll talk to him and will try to see him soon...” Seokjin told the older man trying his best to defend his friend. “.....Seokjin...Namjoon....please help him and fix him to be like the old Yoongi....I need him to return to the reality as soon as possible... he needs to move on....”. Both males in suits nodded their head. “...you can go now....” Mr Min said as he put away his pipe and move his attention to his work again.

 

Yoongi has been in his room all the time. He didn’t talk to anyone even his friends. Each one of them has been trying to call him but his phone is completely switched off. Yoongi is living with Hyo Rin separately from his parent’s mansion. Because Hyo Rin was not comfortable to stay at Yoongi’s parent’s home. She wanted to have privacy especially she was a cosmetic model. Yoongi’s mother told her to stop modelling considering now they have daughter. Even though Hyo Rin loved her job but she just agreed with the suggestion and finally she quitted from the job. 

 

“....we need to do something for him...” Jimin said as him, Jungkook and Taehyung stood in front of his door. “....we nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter