Dinner 2

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a relaxing shower Mi Young decided to get ready for the dinner. The satan told her to be down by 7pm. She rolled her eyes remembering how Yoongi reminded her earlier. She put on the blue dress that Yoongi paid and looked at herself in the mirror. “….not bad…” she said happily to herself. She put on a light make up and left her mid shoulder length dark brown hair down. The dress fitted well on her small body frame. Mi Young looks lovely in blue. She is done with all the dressing up. The boxes and all the paperbag from Gucci exclusive store were still lying on her bed. She took out the shoes from the box and only she noticed there’s a another box. She opened it containing an elegant Gucci bag. “..oohh..I didn’t buy this one…there must be a mistake…” Mi Young brought the box to one of the maid and tell her that it’s not hers but the maid said it’s hers as Mr Min told her to bring it to her room earlier. “…you need it for this evening event Miss…” the maid said as she bowed her head. “…Mrs Lee..please..you don’t have to bow your head to me….just call me Mi Young…and I’ll call you Unnie…you are not that old…” “…no Miss Park…we are told by the old Mr Min..that you will be married to Mr Min soon…so …” Mrs Lee told her. “..don’t worry…Mr Min won’t care anyway…”. The maid smile “..you’re so different from the late Mrs Min…she didn’t allow us to talk casually with her…” Mrs Lee leaned closer to her and whispered to her just enough for her to hear.

 

Mi Young returned to her room and just wondered what kind of a person was Yoongi’s wife previously. Was she as arrogant as him? No wonder she thought. She took out the handbag and put her necessities into the new handbag. She looked at her watch and it is almost 7 already. It’s better to be early than got scolded again by the satan. Mi Young hurriedly down the stairs but Yoongi beat her by waiting in the receiving hallway of the house. “..!...” Mi Young cursed in her head. Yoongi looked at her and said “…at least you look more like a human being..” but he thought to himself “…why this stupid girl suddenly transformed ?...” he felt his heart is beating faster then usual. Mi Young glared at him. “..now take this and wear it…I’m sure abeoji will be asking millionth of questions if you don’t…” Yoongi handed her the square velvet box. It’s the engagement ring. She opened it and the beautiful diamond sapphire ring came into sight sparkling proudly. She carefully slip it in to her ring finger and put the box into her handbag.

 

Hae Won came running with the nanny tailing her from behind. “..Unnie…you look beautiful tonight…appa..isn’t she beautiful?…aren’t you going to kiss her…” the little girl asked her father teasingly. “..Hae Won!..”Yoongi’s voice a bit harsh telling his daughter to drop the bull. “…you used to kiss eomma whenever she looked beautiful…” the little girl added innocently. “..well..she’s not eomma…she’s nothing like her!..” Yoongi responded and walked out the house. Mi Young felt her cheeks turn red “..it’s okay..sweety…don’t be sad….appa already gave me presents earlier..it means he already complimented me…see this ring and everything I wore tonight…it’s his gift….” “..really Unnie…I’ll apologise to him that I made him upset just now….but you really look beautiful tonight…” the little girl wrapped her arms around Mi Young’s and smile. “….you look pretty too....that’s my girl…c’mon..appa is waiting…”. Mi Young held the girl’s hand firmly in her hands. They both walked to the waiting vehicle. While in the car Mi Young sat on the passenger’s seat while Hae Won sat at the back. “…appa…I’m sorry about just now…I didn’t know that you’ve already told Unnie that she is beautiful by giving her presents….” Hae Won said from the backseat. “..what presents?..” Yoongi asked in confused. Mi Young bit her lips and said “..emm..yes…y..you gave me this…in a way telling..me…” Mi Young stopped when Hae Won continued her words “..she is beautiful..appa…that’s why you gave her the ring….” .Yoongi managed to say “..oohh..” as he clears his throat then Mi Young said in a whisper “..I’m sorry…it didn’t mean anything….” and lowered her gaze to the handbag that she grip so tightly. “..it’s okay honey!….everyone is looking beautiful tonight…” Yoongi said as he looked at his daughter in the rear mirror.

 

They arrived at the mansion. Mi Young’s eyes widened to see Yoongi’s parent’s home. They walked to the entrance of the mansion and the big door opened by a butler. She looked around once inside the mansion and so amazed with all the decoration in the mansion. This is the first time she ever stepped into a mansion. “…how come appa’s good friend is so rich…while her father is just a farmer…” she wondered to herself. “..good evening… abeoji…eomma…we are here…” Yoongi bowed his head to his parents and Mi Young greeted them “….please to meet you Mr Min ..Mrs Min…”. “…oohh..you must be Mi Young…how come Min Jun oppa hide you all these times….you are so lovely….come this way my dear…” Yoongi’s mother took her hand and led her to the dining room along with Hae Won holding onto her halmoni’s dress. “..Yoongi..I’m glad that you’ve given her the ring to wear…at least she’s your fiancé now…” Mr Min said as he walked with Yoongi to the dining room to join the rest. Yoongi was shocked when he saw his six good friends already there waiting for their arrival.

 

“…hyung…good evening..”Jungkook the first to greet him then he turned to Mi Young “…please to meet you noona…I’m Jungkook...” he bowed his head. Mi Young felt so embarrassed and didn’t expect there will be other guests

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter