Surprise

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“..hi ..Ji Eun..I’m fine thanks...I didn’t expect we have company..I thought it’s just us...” Yoongi directed his words to Namjoon. “....well...Jin will be here soon...actually we did not...but they happened to be here....so here we are...” Namjoon answered while taking a sip of his drinks. Then the silver haired man pour the alcohol into a glass with some ice cubes. “....so...how’s married life?....” Ji Eun asked smirking. Yoongi gave out a small laugh “....tell me about it....”. His mind went back to Mi Young. “..something troubling you..Yoongi?...” Ji Eun asked “...aahh..no..” “ you were spacing out just now...” she added “..sorry..what did you say again?...” “..I said...I hope to have lunch with soon...do you think you can make it?...” “..ahh..lunch?...I’m not sure...I’ll let you know...let’s just enjoy the drink ...”. Not long Jin came and also surprised to see the two girls sitting with Yoongi and Namjoon. “....hi...sorry I’m late..just got stuck in the traffic earlier...”. “…Yoongi..did you check on Mi Young?..is she alright?....” Jin being a concern hyung asked the younger as he took his seat on the other end. “..Yeah..I did..she’s fine..and busy at her shop….” Yoongi continue gulping more alcohol. “…hyung…I didn’t know you all are here…” Jimin appeared with Taehyung. “..yeah..just about half and hour already….” Namjoon answered. Jimin’s shifted his gaze to the two female acquaintances.

 

“..are you all here together?....” Taehyung is too quick to his curiousity. “…naa…they were here first…” Namjoon responded. “..if Jungkook see this..he will be mad…he doesn’t like the ‘Ji Eun’ girl..” Jimin whispered to Taehyung “..I know…” Taehyung agreed to what Jimin’s claimed. “..speak of the devil….” Jimin answered his phone “…hyung….are you all at the club?..I’m on my way there…” Jungkook called and already on his way to the club. Jimin smirked “….we’ll be waiting…” he answered in short “..gotcha..hyung!...” he said in his head and turned to Taehyung. “..I think it’s better to go tour usual room….” Jimin invited while his hand signaling the waitress to assist with the drinks and snacks.

 

They were in a room still drinking except for Jimin and Taehyung they didn’t drink because they know the three dorks will be drunk for sure later. Jungkook walked into the room and saw his hyungs busy drinking and chatting. He was surprise to see Yoongi is one of them. “..hyung ..I didn’t know that you’ll be here…how is noona?..is she back here too?...” the younger asked. Yoongi shook his head ”..nope…she still in Jinhae..” “…what?..you left her alone?...hyung..you shouldn’t leave her…she’s still sad..” he said in concerned “..what do you want me to do Kook?...she doesn’t want to leave yet!…I have no choice ..I got work to do too…” Yoongi sad a bit upset. He gulped the remaining alcohol in his glass and pour some more. Jungkook didn’t say a word because he doesn’t want to argue with his brother again. “..yeah..you are always right…” Jungkook muttered and pour himself a glass of whiskey and drank it in one shot. “..slow down..buddy…you’ll get drunk easily…” Taehyung took the glass from him. “..c’mon..let sit here ..”Taehyung brought Jungkook to sit next to him “…I know you are upset…but don’t worry Yoongi hyung knows what he’s doing…I’m sure Mi Young noona is fine too…”. “..I know…I just don’t like it to see him with that …sometimes hyung so easily got influenced….” Jungkook told him. “…don’t worry…he must have so much on his head too…we never knew…he’s not the type to tell people how trouble he is…” Jungkook nodded his head as a signed he understand well to Taehyung’s words.”..that’s right Kook..you are over protective….take it easy…if Hobi hyung is here..surely you’ll get a good scold from him…” Jungkook smile in the end showing his beautiful smile. “..Yoongi..ah…don’t forget for our lunch date…” Ji Eun said in her drunken voice. “…yeah…I’ll call you…” Yoongi responded then passed out on the table. Just as what as the youngest thought the oldest were all drunk. They ended sending them back to their homes while Jungkook brought Yoongi home that night. Both Ji Eun and her friend went to their separate ways taking a cab back home.

 

…three days later…

 

“…Mi Young..I’m still stuck with work here…I can’t go back to just yet…will you be alright?...” Yoongi called one afterno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter