Dinner And Wine

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun is excited with dinner appointment with Yoongi. She dress carefully for the evening. Her dress is hugging tightly revealing her curve which she love so much. It’s in dark emerald color matching with her green clutch too. Her blonde hair just left hang loose behind her back. She drove to the restaurant Yoongi told her. The restaurant quite isolate from the busy area of Seoul. She looked at her watch and she’s 10 minutes earlier. Since she was the one who inviting Yoongi for the dinner so she guessed it is okay to be early. The waitress led her to her table. It’s just a table for two which is seated by the glass window. Ji Eun is enjoying her wine when she heard footsteps approaching her.

“..hello..Ji Eun...it’s been so long since we last met...” a tall handsome man stood infront of her which she didn’t expect. “...oohh..hi...Hyung Sik...yeah..it’ been a while...” Ji Eun answered stuttering. Park Hyung Sik a well known model too who is her senior happened to be in the same restaurant. “..are you expecting company?...” Hyung Sik asked looking around. “..yes....I’m a bit early...” she responded quickly. “....very well....enjoy your evening....ahh..can I have your number...maybe we can catch up sometimes....” he passed his phone and Ji Eun slowly typed her number and hand back his phone. “...okay I’ll see you.... Ji Eun......” Hyung Sik turned away and walked back to his table. Ji Eun felt his sudden appearance has ruined her mood. Hyung Sik was the one who helped her to become model before. With his connection and the people he know in modelling agency, Ji Eun got lucky and was accepted. But months after that since Ji Eun was a bit established she ditched Hyung Sik who has confessed to her that he likes her. She just left without a word because she is only interested with a well off men.

 

“...did you wait that long..I’m sorry just got stuck in the traffic and work ....” Yoongi finally arrived. “..oohh..no..I was just too early....it’s okay...have a seat...”.Ji Eun invited sweetly. Yoongi took his seat and sighed. “....I’m sorry I didn’t change my suit....I came straight from work..I hpe you don’t mind...” Yoongi apologized and he noticed Ji Eun really dressed up for him. Ji Eun just shook her head and took a sip of her wine. “..you look lovely this evening...” “..oohh..thank you Yoongi...shall we order our food?...” Yoongi nodded and the waitress came to approach their table. Yoongi ordered a sirloin steak while Ji Eun ordered a fresh baked salmon with white sauce. “...so..how did you know about this reataurant?...” Ji Eun asked over their drinks. “...oohh..this is one of Jin hyung’s branches...he has a few restaurants...but I like this one because it is not so crowded...” Yoongi answered. “..you mean Kim Seokjin?...” Ji Eun questioned back. “...yes..that’s him....”. No long after that their food arrives “...bon apetite....” Ji Eun said and they both dig in to their food.

 

“..Ji Eun...thank you for the meal..I really enjoy it..and I don’t really like it when women are paying...let me pay and treat it as ‘apology accepted’...” Yoongi said and smiled. “..are you sure?....” Ji Eun asked in surprised. “..yes..don’t worry about it....” . Ji Eun reached out his hand and rubbed it slowly “..thank you so much Yoongi...and I appreciate it that you has forgiven me...”. They finished the meal and Yoongi took a glance at his watch and was about to say that he needs to leave but Ji Eun was too quick to offer to go to a bar near by. Yoongi hesitated at first but did not want to upset the girl he agreed. When they were about to leave the entrance Hyung Sik stopped them by saying “...Ji Eun..ah...is this your date?....” then his gaze shifted to Yoongi and he bowed his head a little “....I’m Park Hyung Sik...” “..Min Yoongi...” Yoongi bowed his head a little too then Yoongi said “..... we were just having dinner....if that’s make you feel better....”. Ji Eun felt a bit disappointed then pulled Yoongi quickly to walk away from the tall guy. Yoongi took her in his car and left to go to the bar while Ji Eun’s car still parked around the restaurant parking area. “...he seems to know you well?....?” Yoongi said as they were in the car. “...oohh..not really he’s just some one I know..that’s all....don’t mind him...” Ji Eun wanted to avoid talking about Hyung Sik. Yoongi just silence and continue driving to the club.

 

Both of them were sitting on the stool along the counter. Not long Jimin appeared “...hyung!..I didn’t know that you are coming..or else..I can prepare something special for you..” “..it’s okay Jimin..we just had dinner earlier...meet Ji Eun ...” Jimin held out his hand for a handshake then took his seat next to Yoongi. “...you are one of the models doing the fashion show here right?...” Jimin remembered her and how Jungkook told him about her being so clingy to Yoongi “...that’s me...”. Jimin shifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter