Fun Time

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“....yes!...hyung said...yes..he’ll come tonight....” Taehyung excitedly told the other two members. “..what are you planning Tae?....don’t try anything stupid for hyung....he’s not fully over it...” Jimin warned. “...don’t worry..I just want him to enjoy himself..and have fun...that’s all...just to cheer him up....he’s back to work already...it’ means he should not be left alone..he’ll be sad again....” Taehyung explained trying to defend himself. “..I hope you know what you are doing....” Jimin look away and check his phone.

 

Yoongi went home after work when he called “....I’m home!...Hyo...” then he stopped only to realize that he was about to call for Hyo Rin. He plopped his tired body down on the couch and put his hands on his face. He sobs a few good three minutes. He wiped away his tears when he hear Hae Won called for him “...appa!...” “..oohh..my little princess....” Yoongi sniffed and quickly stood up lifting up his daughter. “..have you eaten dinner?.” “..nae..appa...nanny Soon Ja feeds me earlier...” the little girl answered chuckling still in Yoongi’s arms. “..good girl...listen baby...appa need to go out to meet other uncles...okay...just go to sleep early...” “...but.. I want appa..to tell bedtime story first...” Hae Won insisted on Yoongi to tuck her in bed. “..yes..sure ..appa will continue telling the story ..we didn’t finish it right?....” the small girl nodded her head. Yoongi laid beside her and begun his story. After about 15mins Hae Won already fell asleep. Yoongi kissed her forehead and switched off the light. He told the nanny that he’s going out for a while. He got ready after a clean shower and grab his car keys.

 

The time shows almost 9.30pm when he arrived as the usual club. “..hyung!....Jungkook waved once he saw Yoongi approaching their table.”..I’m sorry..I’m a bit late...I have to tuck Hae Won in bed first....” Yoongi said as he took his seat next to Jungkook. “..it’s okay hyung...you are here....what do you want?...” Jungkook answered instantly. “....give me whiskey on the rocks..” Yoongi told the younger. “..Tae..Jimin..I heard you both starting up a club...why didn’t you tell me about it..I could help....” Yoongi started the conversation and looked at the three youngers. “...we don’t want to trouble you...after...” Taehyung stopped halfway when Jimin shot a glare at him. “..don’t worry..hyung..surely we’ll go to you if we got stuck...” Jimin added into the conversation. “..yeah..hyung..I’v spoken to abeoji...and I have the back up for them...” Jungkook told him too. “...if you say so ...I trust you....” Yoongi said as he gulped his alcohol down. “..pour me some more...” Yoongi held out his glass to Jungkook.

 

Yoongi been drinking non stop that night. He forgot for a while about his problem. Hyo Rin, Hae Won they all are blurred out in his mind. All he cares is his drinks until he passed out on the table. Jungkook along with the other two members ended bringing him back. “..why did you give hyung so much drinks ?...” Jimin scolded Jungkook for acting irresponsible. “..I can’t stop him..he kept on asking and infact poured the whiskey himself....” Jungkook defended himself as he carried Yoongi behind his back. Jimin pressed the bell then it’s opened by a sleepy nanny. “....sorry.. hyung is asleep ...”. The nanny opened the door wider and Jungkook walked in with Yoongi on his back. He then dropped Yoongi on his bed. With a sigh “....why did you drink so much....it’s all your fault!..” Jungkook argued with Taehyung who has been tailing him from behind. The older remained silence feeling guilty. “..I was just trying to help him forget....” Taehyung said in a low tone of voice on their ride back home after dropping Yoongi off. Jimin just sighed and said “...we understand....”.

 

It’s been almost two months since the funeral. Yoongi been busy with the new project in which the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter