Homesick

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi arrived back home with his daughter. The time is almost 5.30pm. “....good evening Mr Min.....” the maid greeted him as he walked into the house. “...baby...just go with nanny Soon Ja....appa need to check on to do something...” “...has she come down since I left?...” he asked the maid “...no..sir...it’s been quiet since then...maybe she’s still sleeping...” Yoongi nodded but remembered what Jin told him. “...Can you warm up some food and prepare it....I’ll take it to her....” Yoongi told the maid again. The maid nodded then turned away to do what she was been told. Yoongi stood in front of Mi Young’s door with a bowl of tofu soup in his hand. “....Mi Young...please open the door....c’mon you haven’t eaten....” he continues knocking but there’s no respond. “...I’m going to open it .....” he put in the key to open the locked door. The room is a bit dim due it’s almost evening now. No lights been switched on. “...Mi Young?....” he walked closer but didn’t see her anywhere. Until he walked much closer to the bed he saw Mi Young is lying on the floor unconscious. He put the bowl on the nearest table “....Mi Young!....wake up!...oh !...” Yoongi lifted her up and carried her out of the room. “....what happen Mr Min?!...” the maid rushed to him when she saw Yoongi was carrying Mi Young in his arms “..open the door!.....I’m taking her to the hospital....look after Hae Won...”.

Yoongi arrives at the hospital emergency room. “...please help..she’s unconscious!..” two of the nurses quickly pushed a trolley and Yoongi placed her on it. “...don’t worry sir...we’ll take it from here....” Yoongi followed them to the treatment room with his phone on his ear “...hobi..please can you come to the emergency room...Mi Young is unconscious...” . “..what happen to her?....” once Hoseok came to the room “....I don’t know I just arrived when I found her on the floor in her room....” “....nurse... please assist Mr Min with the official paperwork.....” the nurse nodded “..this way ..sir...”. “...Yoongi...don’t worry we’ll check her first....I’ll talk to you later...” Yoongi followed the nurse to fill up the necessary paperwork.

Hoseok examined her and asked a nurse to take her blood pressure and a blood sample. Her blood pressure is a bit lower than normal. Hoseok found out she should be fine. “...Mi Young....” he gave her something to smell then Mi Young flinched but she was still in pain. She slowly open her eyes “..where am I ?...”Her hands were pressing her stomach. “..ooh...good...you are conscious now....you are at the hospital....Yoongi brought you here....”. Then Hoseok wrote something on the clipboard. “...did you eat anything earlier.?...” “....j..just apple..I think..” “..you just have a severe abdominal pain or commonly called gastric pain.......didn’t Yoongi feed you well?...that idiot....”. Mi Young was dripped with an IV tube. “..you must eat your meal on time....if this occurred too frequent..it could lead to an ulcer in your stomach....I’ll prescribe you with some medicine...but don’t take it with an empty stomach....” “...thanks.. Hoseok....” “....take a rest first...I’ll go a talk to Yoongi....”.

 

Hoseok walked out to where Yoongi is “....she has a severe abdominal pain....hey..dude..feed her well....idiot!...” Yoongi was silence “....did you two fight?...” Yoongi nodded “..I should have guessed....what are you a sixteen year old teens?...bring her food...she’s awake now....”. The young doctor hit him by the arm as he walked past. “..thanks...”. Yoongi walked slowly into the room. Mi Young saw him and she closed her eyes avoiding his way. “....hey..how are you feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter