Trip and Meet

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon flew to Dubai for the launching of the new project. It’s a few hours flight from Seoul to Dubai. Yoongi slept most of the time throughout the flight. They arrived around evening 5.30pm Dubai local time. They were met by some of the representative of the arabs company. Then they were brought to a luxurious hotel in Dubai called Burj Al Arab. They have their own room separately. Their room is next to each other. The door bell rings and Yoongi opened it revealing Jin and Namjoon “..are you ready?...let’s have dinner ...” . The three men made their way to the hotel restaurant. The waiter offered them the menu and they put in their order accordingly. “...Yoongi...the opposite table ...there are some hot chicks...they kept on looking at us....” Namjoon whispered. Yoongi turned his head and looked at the opposite table. There were three girls looking so beautiful and y. Yoongi his shifted his gaze back to Namjoon uninterested. “....you can try if you want....” Yoongi teased. “....nah...I’m just kidding...”. They finished eating their meal when Jin suggested they should go to the bar. “..are you tired?...if not let’s chill out first and have some drinks...” “...yeah..why not..it’s still early...” Namjoon added.

They stood up and headed t the bar. The three of them sat at table and ordered some drinks. “...Yoongi..look..those three girls ....” Namjoon eyes moves to the direction where the girls are seated. Jin called the waiter and whispers something to the waiter. Not long after that the waiter delivered three glasses of martini to the girls and the waiter pointed at them that it’s a compliment from them. They can see the girls’s faces are excited. Not long after that the three girl walked approaching their table. “...hello...can we join....” one of the girls greeted them speaking in English “..sure...have a seat..” Jin answered. Yoongi remained silent concerntrating looking at his glass of whiskey. “..thanks for the drinks earlier...I’m Kang Ji Eun...” the light blonde haired girl introduced herself as she held out her hand for a handshake to wards Yoongi “..Min Yoongi..” as he took it. “..ooh..you are Korean...” Yoongi nodded his head. “..Kim Seok Jin ..” Jin turns to say his name followed by “..Kim Namjoon..”. “..I’m ..Shin Min Ah” then the girl with a short hair introduced herself “..Lee Soo Jung”. “..so ..are you on holiday?...” Ji Eun asked as she moves closer to sit next to Yoongi “..well not exactly..we are on business...” Yoongi answered in short. “...oohh...must be big business you are doing here in Dubai...” Ji Eun added. “..you can say that....”. Jin answered with a smile.”..what about you girls?...” Jin asked back. “..we are just on holiday....we are actually models..” Ji Eun proudly told them.

 

As the conversation continued they all seemed to enjoy each other’s company. Yoongi looked at his wrist watch when he clears his throat. “..I think we should go back now..we have an early meeting tomorrow...” “..yes...it’s been nice meeting you all...” Jin said as he stood up. Namjoon too finished his drinks and stood up. When Yoongi was about to walk away “...Yoongi ssi...can we meet again?..” Ji Eun asked giving a seductive look. Yoongi turned and look at her with a light smile “...sure....if we are not too busy...” then he turned and walk away. While Jin and Namjoon tailing from behind. “...Ji Eun..ah....you seo be interested in Mn Yoongi...” Soo Jung said with a smirked on her face. “....you just watch me...he will not reject me....” she turned to look at the other two models. “....I’m more interested with that Kim Namjoon....his dimple is so cute...” Min Ah chuckled as she sip the rest of her drinks.

 

Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon gathered at one of the conference room in the hotel. The three men in suits met by the CEO of the company himself, his deputy , his lawyer and the secretary. They sat on a long table while Yoongi sat next to the CEO. Namjoon and the other lawyer handed over a hard folder for the two CEOs to put down their signature. It is an agreement of the joint partnership of the resort development in Dubai. Pictures take and both CEOs shook hand. After the signing event they not attended an exclusive lunch hosted by the arabs company. The whole session only completed by almost three in the afternoon.

 

Later that evening they attended another dinner. It’s a special dinner held in a private function room. The arab CEO spoke a lot of thing mostly about their business project. Finally the dinner is over and the three of them shook hands and left the function room. “...c’mon...I can’t wait to get out from there....” Yoongi quickly made his way out. Then a waiter stop him on the way out handed over him a small note.

 

“...meet me at the bar....Ji Eun..”

 

“..what is it Yoongi?...” Jin asked as he noticed Yoongi received the note. “...it’s the girl ..Ji Eun..she wanted to meet at the bar...do you wanna come?..” “....we’ll go but you are on your own...” Namjoon said “...yeah..she just wants to see you....” Jin smirked. “...I’m not really...never mind...let’s go...” Yoongi said not to argue. They walked to the bar when Yoongi scanned the room and saw Ji Eun sitting on one of the hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter