Birthday

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young felt so bored with nothing to do. She went downstairs to grab something to eat. “...ma’am ...Mr Min said that you are to move your stuff into his room....and told me to help you....” the maid said. “...don’t worry..I’ll do it myself.....later...”. The maid nodded and left her. She made a cup a coffee for her than walk around the house with a mug in her hands. She went to the back and notice an empty back yard. Just some tall trees with a flat green ground. Some stone pavements decorating the area. Mi Young got a little idea just what to do with her free time. But the thing is will Yoongi allow her to make changes in the backyard. She put aside the idea and thought about moving her stuff to Yoongi’s room. She has made up her mind that she will not move into his room.

 

Later that afternoon Hae Won got back from school. She has a designated driver hired by Yoongi to pick her up from school. “...unnie...what are you doing?....” the little girl suddenly walked into Mi Young’s room. “...ohh..sweety...nothing..I’m just rearranging my stuff...why?...”. “..appa’s birthday is coming soon....I want to make a surprise birthday party for him.....will you help me ?....” the little girl whined at her. “....sure..honey ..when will it be?....” “..it’s next week ...we’ll just invite his friends...no one else....appa prefers it that way.....he doesn’t really like crowds..it was just eomma who liked it big and grand. “...okay....just make sure he doesn’t know....”. The little girl smile happily. “...hae Won..ah..I’ll ask Uncle Kookie to help me...” Mi Young said as she tapped the girl’s head. Later that evening Yoongi went home. Dinner was served with Mi Young setting up the table. The maid told her not to but she is just to used to preparing dinner for her father. “..where is Hae Won?....” he asked as he walked in to the kitchen. “...in her room with nanny Soon Ja...after taking her bath ...she’ll be down shortly....”. “..appa!..” Hae Won cheerful voice filling up the kitchen area. “...my princess!...how are you my darling....” Yoongi picked her up and kiss her on the cheek. “...I’m fine...appa...” Hae Won giggling in Yoongi’s arms. “...let’s eat....I’m starving...”.

 

“...Hae Won...you’ve finished your meal...go with nanny Soon Ja..appa need a word with unnie...”.The little girl nodded and got out of her chair. “.....did you move your stuff already?....and tonight you will be sleeping in my room....I don’t want to hear any excuses...” Yoongi sternly told Mi Young while glancing at her. “....he’s back to his ‘satan’s way....” Mi Young said in her head. “..I’m not sleeping in your room...and I’m fine with the current room....thank you...” she answered with a straight face. “....Mi Young....I thought I’ve said sorry about what happened...I’m sure abeoji will be asking some ing questions to the maid..will you just listen this time....please....don’t make it even harder for us....”.Mi Young didn’t answer him instead she stood up to clear the plates. “..I take it ..it’s yes...”. Yoongi stood up and went straight to his room.

 

Mi Young knock on his door when the time has shown almost 10.30pm. She could here a light ‘come in ..it’s not lock’ from inside. She opened the door and entered. Yoongi was just making his way into the bathroom. He noticed her already in her night gown but didn’t say anything. Mi Young got into the bed and quickly pulled the cover above her. She could smell his scent on the bed linen and it kills her. She closed her eyes and just wanting to fall asleep very quickly. She can hear the sound of the bathroom door open and close. Yoongi walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Mi young couldn’t help herself watching the half man walking around the room. She can see his tone body. “...enough watching me?....” Yoongi spoke all of a sudden. “...!..” she muttered silently. “..put some clothes on will you!...” she said quickly and turn her body giving her back facing him. “....it’s not that you haven’t seen me before....” Yoongi said chuckling as he slipped in underneath the cover. Mi Young positioned herself as far to the edge of the bed as possible. “...I noticed you didn’t move your stuffs back in here....” Yoongi said slowly. “....there’s no need...I can always go back to my room to fetch them....don’t worry I will not touch anything that isn’t mine...”. “..you are still angry.....good night ...” he told her.She didn’t reply and just stayed silently in her spot.

 

The day of Yoongi’s birthday finally arrives. Everything just normal. In the morning Yoongi went to the office as his routine. Hae Won went to school while Mi Young stayed at home been busy preparing for the night. She told the maid that she will cook and the maid just helping her preparing the ingredient. Jungkook will be getting the cake and the rest of the members are aware too and will be expected to be there. It was almost five when everything is set and ready. Early that morning Hae Won already told Yoongi to come home early. Mi Young was in her room to shower when there’s a knock on the door. “...who is it?..” “..it’s me..Hae won Unnie..” the small girl’s voice behind the door. “....come in Hae Won..” the little girl walk in with a paper bag in her hands. “...U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter