Confession

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room is brightened up by the sunrays shone brightly through the glass window. Mi Young woke up when the door is opened. A nurse walked in “...good morning ma’am....you must have hurt your back..you should have sleep on the sofa....” Mi Young just smile to the nurse “..I fell asleep here....”. “..I’m going to clean him up....” the nurse told her. “..can I do it?...” Mi Young asked. “..are you sure?...” she nodded her head. “..okay..here are all necessities to use....” the nurse told her. “...I’ll pull the curtain for you....and call me if you need help....” the nurse added before walking out of the room. Mi young began to clean Yoongi. She started off with his entire body first and do it very careful due to some stiches on his body. She slowly change his hospital gown then followed by cleaning his face. She continued rubbing the soft towel on his arms then his legs. With all the rubbing and movements she made the man still not moving. There’s no respond from him. She finished cleaning Yoongi and as she was pulling the curtain when the door opened revealing Jungkook and Hae Won walking in “....morning...how is hyung?...” “..still the same...” . Jungkook walked to the bed. “...hyung..I’m here....please get well soon....everyone is worried sick about you...especially noona and Hae Won has been crying asking for you.......”. But the man lying on the bed remain unmoved nor there’s any respond.“..do you want to leave first?...I can wait for him...Jungkook suggested. “..no..I’m fine..I had my shower here...I don’t want to leave him....” Mi Young told the younger man.

 

Jungkook left after been told by Mi Young that she insisted on staying. It was not until late afternoon when Mi Young was fast asleep in her seat next to the bed the man on the bed moves his finger. The vision look blurry he blinks his eyes one, twice then several times that the view became clearer. He saw a girl’s head rested on the side of his bed. He moves his hand to touch the girl’s head. Mi Young felt some weigh on her head. She lifted her head and her eyes widened to see Yoongi is awake. “...Yoongi...you are awake!.. oh..thank god...” the girl quickly rushed to the door to call the nurse. Not long the nurse rushed to the ward and not long followed by a male doctor. The doctor is checking on Yoongi while Mi Young just stood by the side. “....how are you feeling Mr Min?....can you see me clearly?..” the doctor asked again. Yoongi just nodded his head. “...good...do you know why you are here?....” the doctor asked again. Yoongi nodded his head for the second time.

 

“....Ms?..” “..his wife..” Mi Young said quickly stuttering to call herself his wife. “..of course..I’m sorry Mrs Min...Mr Min looks so fine..he gain his consciousness and everything looks normal...but we still need to monitor his wound and stiches..tried not move so much until it is fully recovered..he ‘ll need to stay here for a few more days....Mr Min just rest more ..you should be fine....” Mi Young thanked the doctor then he left after that. Mi Young returned to sit next to the bed. “..I’m sorry Yoongi...it’s all my fault that you got into the accident....if it’s wasn’t because of me..you wouldn’t be here....I’m..” before she could finish her words Yoongi put his fingers on to his lips “...no..it’s not your fault...it’s mine...I should have told you...that..” “..don’t talk...you are still weak..” Mi Young stopped him and she took hold of his hands “.....I’ll call the members....I’m sure you miss them so much.....”. Yoongi wanted to say more to her but Mi Young already moved away from the bed taking her phone out to call Jungkook. She walked back to Yoongi “..do you want anything?...” “just water...” Yoongi answered. Mi Young pour him a glass of water then walked back to the bed. Yoongi took the glass from her than took a few sips of the water. As she was about to take the glass Yoongi pulled her to the bed. “....Mi Young..I don’t want to waste another minute for not telling you how I feel....” he stopped for a good two seconds then continued while still holding her hands tightly “..Jungkook is right...I should move on...Hyo Rin is dead...I thought I was not over her...but you are occupying my minds all the time...and it driving me insane...” he stared at her with his dark orbs with a blink “...I’m in love with you Mi Young....don’t leave me again...I know I’ve been selfish to you..” the girl couldn’t help herself but she’s already in tears. “....don’t cry my love....” with that Yoongi pulled her into an embrace. “....I love you too Yoongi..I cursed you but I love you at the same time...I feel so hurt when you say you don’t need me...” Mi Young didn’t get to finish her words when Yoongi already crushed his lips on hers.

 

‘’..wow..woww..wrong timing....” Jimin exclaimed as he opened the door witnessing the couple were kissing. They both drawn apart immediately. “...no...come on in Jimin...Yoongi just woke up...” Mi Young said with red cheeks. “....hyung..you just woke up..and the first thing you do is kissing noona...” Jimin teased. Taehyung soon joined them in the room “..shut the up Jimin!..” Yoongi said in his raspy voice. “...so glad to see you are awake now hyung!....” Taehyung walked around the bed and hug Yoongi. “..thanks ..Tae...” . “...hyung..when are you coming home?....” Jimin asked. “...I’m not sure...maybe a few days more...once the wound is fully healed....” Mi Young was about to get up from her seat when Yoongi held her hands tighter not wanting to let her go. “...I need to go to the bathroom....” Mi Young was blushing as she whispered to him. Jimin rolled his eyes as he watched the two lovers. “..hyung..I think noona is not going to go anywhere....she only want to go to the bathroom....don’t worry....” Jimin said with a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter