Familiar

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi laid down on Mi Young’s bed. The bed is not as big as his. But it’s comfortable enough. Yoongi could smell Mi Young’s scent from her pillow and blanket fill up his nostrils. There’s a white cat plushie toy on the bed. Yoongi threw it away on the floor. “..oh..my god..this woman!..what is she?..five?...” Yoongi groaned toss and turn on the bed. There’s a knock on the door “..Yoongi can I come in for a while....I need to take something from the bathroom....” Mi Young’s voice spoke from the other side of the door. “...yeah...just come in it’s not lock....” Yoongi turned to the door as it cracked opened. “..I’m sorry to disturb you....” Mi Young rushed to the bathroom to take her toothbrush and some night cream. She was about to walked when she kicked something on the floor. She looked at her plushie lying ono the floor. “..you threw this away?...” Mi Young asked angrily. “..yeah..do you have a problem?....I don’t sleep with plushie...” Mi Young thought “..now the satan is back!...”. “...jerk!...” she picked up the plushie and walked angrily out of the room. Yoongi let out a small laugh “..silly girl...”.

 

Mi Young was in the shower in her father’s bathroom when suddenly the lights are out. There’s been thunder storm earlier which tripped the electricity. “...great!...” Mi Young was just finishing her shower. She was still in her towel walking to the kitchen searching for a candle. She quickly searching somewhere in the kitchen in the darkness. The thunderstorms hitting the sky one more time and it’s a loud one. Mi Young jumped and as she turned around she screamed at the top of her lungs when she found a figure stood behind her. It’s all in darkness and a hand held on to both her arms “....calm down!...it’s just me..Yoongi....” the man spoke “..ahh!....you startled me!...what are you doing?...” Mi Young was out of breath while touching her chest. “..I’m looking for a candle....I think it’s because of the lightning....and my phone is dead...” Yoongi explained. “...where do you keep the candles?...” “..it’s somewhere....” she said as she tried to move but it’s a complete darkness instead she stepped on Yoongi’s foot and about to fall but Yoongi caught her by the waist. Not realizing their faces were only inches away from each other. Mi Young could feel his breath. Drops of water flowing down on her face and bare shoulder due to the wetness of after shower hair. Yoongi slowly moves his hand to touch her face. Mi Young stared at his lips which she long to kiss since that night. She closed her eyes and bit her lips. The lightning strike again which lightened Mi Young’s face in the dark. He leaned closer and laid a soft kiss on her lips. Mi Young’s heart pounded heavily. The rain falls heavily outside and Mi Young’s hand still clasp together against her chest.

 

“...it wasn’t Hyo Rin...nor it was a dream....it was you....” Yoongi whispered looking straight into her eyes. Mi Young opened to speak but instead a lips brushed against hers once again. Mi Young melt to the kiss as she slowly responding to it. Her body was pressed against the kitchen cabinet when Yoongi pulled away and put both his hands on the cabinet entrapping her in between. “...I’m sorry...I’m sorry... I shouldn’t...” he didn’t finish his word as he looked at her again then to her lips. It was then he crushed his lips on hers once again. That’s when Mi Young wrapped her arms around his neck.

Yoongi’s hand moves to the opening of the towel. Loud thunder and heavy rain outside was not bothered anymore. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He brought her to her room. He kicked the door closed behind them. Both bodies thrown on the bed with Yoongi was hovering on top of her. He continued kissing her and his kiss explored down to her collarbone. Mi Young let out a moan. He suddenly pulled away and said “...I can’t....I’m sorry I can’t do this...not when Hyo Rin still in my head....how I wished it’s her....”. Mi Young froze underneath the man feeling humiliated. Yoongi moved away from her “..I’m sorry....”. Without a word Mi Young got off from the bed and quickly left the room after slamming the door.

 

Yoongi laid his body on the bed with his arms on his forehead. “...idiot...” he muttered to himself and closed his eyes to sleep. While Mi Young in the next room touched her lips with a tear rolled down her cheeks. “...I must be an idiot to fall into his trap....what do you expect?...stupid Park Mi Young!..he has not move on....how am I supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter