New Min ( finale )

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....hyung..it’s been a while since we last gathered here.....it’s good to do this more frequents....” Jungkook told the older. “....yeah...why not....we also loves noona’s cooking.....” Jimin cuts in as they were enjoying the meal at Yoongi’s home. “...speaking of her....where did she go?....” Yoongi looked at the younger. “...the last I saw her....she went upstairs....” Taehyung said “..but what took her so long?....” he added. Yoongi looked at him then shifted to Jungkook. He quickly stood up from his chair and walked to the kitchen first “....did you see my wife?...” he asked the maid “..no..sir...maybe she’s upstairs...” Yoongi rushed to the staircase and called “..Mi Young!..baby?..” he stepped into their bedroom but didn’t get any answer. “..Mi Young?...” still she’s nowhere to be seen. The door to the bathroom was a jar and he walked to the bathroom “..Mi Young?..” there her body lying on the floor unconscious “..Mi Young!..oh my god!..wake up baby..wake up..Mi Young!...” Yoongi lifted her and carried her out of the room “..Jungkook!...please!...help!..”.

 

“...I can see Yoongi hyung..now really care about noona....” Jimin was speaking with Taehyung and Jungkook. “..yes..I’m so glad..that he finally open up again...it is also good for Hae Won...” Jungkook responded to Jimin’s statement. “...Jungkook!....please!...help!..” Yoongi’s voice calling him. Jungkook stood up abruptly upon hearing his name being called. “...please hurry..she’s unconscious!...” all the members were shocked to see Mi Young is unconscious in Yoongi’s arms. They all rushed outside following Yoongi putting her into his car. “..I’ll drive...” Jungkook rushed to the driver’s seat. “..Mi Young...wake up..what’s wrong with you..baby!...”. Yoongi is panicking and he feel so scared. “..calm down..hyung..we’ll be there soon...” Jungkook said while driving. They reached the hospital emergency hall. “..help..!...my wife is unconscious!...” Yoongi screamed as he ran with his wife in his arms. Two nurses rushed o him pushing a trolley towards him.They help Yoongi to settle Mi Young on the trolley bed. “..leave her with us sir....how long has she been passed out?....” a young doctor rushed to the scene quickly assist the unconscious girl. “..I’m not sure ..because she was upstairs in the bathroom when I found her....maybe 30?..45minutes?...!..I don’t know!..” Yoongi ruffles his hair feeling frustrated and worried. Not long Jungkook joined him in the emergency room. “..kook..please call hobi...he must be somewhere ...he was still on duty...” Jungkook quickly took out his phone and press a number. “..he’ll be here soon.....” Jungkook told him.

 

Hoseok rushed to the emergency room and saw Yoongi and Jungkook waiting outside the treatment room. “...where is she?...” Jungkook point at the door. Hoseok walked into the room and close the door behind him. Not long the rest of the members arrive and waited outside the room too. Yoongi’s face turn very pale and this did not escape Jin to notice. “....hey..she will be alright ....we are here don’t worry...” Jin put his hands on the other male’s shoulder. “....what is wrong with her hyung?...she was fine before that...you saw her right?...” Yoongi asked with a shaky voice. “..yes...Yoongi I saw her...we all saw her ....just calm yourself down..” “..what if..s..something bad...” “..nothing’s bad going to happen...listen to me Yoongi...she is going to be alright...” Jin held him by both of his shoulder.

 

Half an hour just passed when the door opened. Hoseok walked out and went straight to Yoongi. “...what is wrong with her?..is she alright?..can I see her?....” Yoongi asked anxiously “...calm down Yoongi..she is fine...she has conscious now..but just need to rest first....I’ll let the doctor inside to brief you....he is in charge...” Hoseok told him while the young doctor walked out “....Mr Min?...” Yoongi stepped forward “..yes..it’s me...” “....well..congratulations...your wife is just six weeks pregnant...at the moment ..she is sleeping ...I think she just suffered to an extreme of tiredness that her body could not cope....due to the pregnancy...from now on she should have proper meal and eat on time.....you can see her now....”. Yoongi froze in his spot upon hearing the doctor’s statements. “....happy now?...” Hoseok with his beautiful smile. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. “..Looks like we are going to have another niece...” Jimin said “..no..nephew....it should be a boy!...” Taehyung cuts in quickly. “..congratulations..Yoongi...you’re doing great!..I’m proud of you..” Namjoon stood next to him as he tapped on his shoulder.

 

Yoongi slowly walked into the room. He saw the lying figure on the bed. Looking so fragile in her small form. Yoongi took her hands and kiss her fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter