The Club

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....hyung...the club will be opened soon....we want you to do the opening as out guest of honor...” Jungkook told the older when he visit him at his office. “..me?...why me?...there’s appa ...” Yoongi looked up at him. “...no..I don’t think this kind of thing interest him anymore...he’s old...” Jungkook answered “..will you do it?....” Jungkook asked excitedly. “..fine...when is this...and tell Mrs Choi ..so it won’t clash with any of my schedule.....” Yoongi told him. “..I already discussed with her and she said you will be free the week after this....Saturday night...you can wear a casual smart attire....since it will be just a party after that....we do have something special..but it is a surprise for everyone.....” Jungkook finished talking with a wide smile on his face. “...are you done?....” the younger nodded “..okay ..you can go now....I’m busy...” Yoongi told him with a straight face. “...hyung!....” Jungkook whined because being asked to leave.

 

“....okay....we’ve set everything...Manager Oh has organized the surprise event right after Yoongi hyung press the button as the club officially ..opened....” Taehyung said to both Jimin and Jungkook. “..oohh..I just can’t wait..it’s going to be awesome...” Taehyung added. “...kook....you’ve told the rest of the hyungs to come right?....” Jimin asked as he turned to look at the younger. “..yes..I have...they’ll all be there....” Jungkook answered instantly. “..great!...let’s go and have some lunch ...I’m starving...” Taehyung suggested as he put all the papers back into the folder.

 

“...okay girls!....you all should be ready just before the guest of honor officially opened the club...okay...I don’t want to see any of you still in the dressing room!...is that clear?... ” Manager Oh giving a briefing to all the models. “...yes sir!.....” the girls are giggling trying to make fun of the Manager. There are around 10 of them. They will be changing a few new designed clothes by local designers. “...I wonder wonder who is the guest of honor....” Ji Eun asked her two other friends none other than Soo Jung and Min Ah. “..I heard he is good looking ....and he’s just 32 years old....”Min Ah answered. “...where did you hear that from?....” Ji Eun asked back as she trying to fix her lipstick. “..well..I just heard some of the waitresses were talking about him...but I didn’t catch his name...” Ji Eun nodded her head while her head is wondering.

 

The day of the club opening has arrived. All the members are getting ready for the events. There are a few important guests expected. “...Yoongi!....aren’t you going home yet?....it’s almost six...you gonna be late....” Jin popped in his head into Yoongi’s office. “....hyung..you just go ahead first...I’ll be going soon....don’t worry....I’ll be there...” Yoongi looked up over his pile of paperwork. He is not in the mood for partying but this is for Jungkook. “..you better be...otherwise Jungkook going to be upset the whole year!...” Jin added teasingly. Yoongi just waved “..get the out of here!...” he told the older to leave. Yoongi stared at the closed door then his gaze shifted to Hyo Rin’s photo. His smile disappear then touch the woman’s face on the glass frame. He put away his paperwork and clear his desk and stood up ready to leave. “...Mrs Choi ...I’m going now..you should be going too...be safe on your way back home...” Yoongi told his secretary and smiled at the woman. “...have good evening Mr Min....” Yoongi nodded his head and left. He arrives home “....Hae Won..ah.!..appa’s home...” “..appa!..” the little girl came running to his arms. “..how is my little princess today?...”Yoongi lifted her up in his arms and kiss her on the cheek “...I’ve been baking some cookies with nanny Soon Ja...” the little girl proudly told her father. “..really...can I try one?...” the girl eagerly pointed her hands to the kitchen. On the table there are some cookies placed in clear glass jar. The girl opened the lid and placed it infront of Yoongi. He took one of the cookies and taking a bite. “..oohh..it’s good...” he said in between his chewing the cookies. “..uncle Kookie will loves this....should spare some for him...” Yoongi told her. Then Hae Won’s face change to a sad one. “..baby..what’s wrong?....” the girl looked up at his father and said slowly “...I wish eomma can taste my cookies...and I wish she is here..I miss her appa...” the girl started to cry. “..ssshh...don’t cry..appa miss her too....she is looking at us from above....she will be sad if she sees you cry...you don’t wanna make eomma sad right?...” the girl nodded her head. “..okay..then smile for appa...” Hae Won smiled at her father and Yoongi held her tight in his arms.

 

Yoongi left for the club just before eight. He was met at the entrance by Jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung was busy attending all the invited guests. Everyone stood up when Yoongi walked in to go to where he is seated. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok are already there. Taehyung stood infront of a podium and begins his speech. He welcomed the guest of ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter