A day Out

Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young shifted in her bed when she slowly opened her eyes. She realized that she’s not in her usual room. It’s the next morning when she woke up with a rays of sunlight brightening up the room. She sat up in the bed and recall the incident last night. She feels so bitter and upset when Yoongi told her to leave.

 

...flashback...

 

“....what are you doing?....aren’t you supposed to be in your room?...” Yoongi sounded upset. “...appa..I asked Unnie to read it for me....” Hae Won’s small voice tried to explained. “...no..appa will read it for you.....you can go back to your room...”. “..I’m just trying to help since I have nothing to do, Hae Won just need someone to read her the story....why are you so worked up over it?!....” Mi Young responded angrily. .”....I don’t need your help...I’m fine with Hae Won....just don’t do nothing here...don’t try to play ‘mother’ to Hae Won!...”.Mi Young glared at him almost in tears but she managed to hold it. She bit her lips and walked quickly out of the room.

 

..end of flashback...

 

“..that jerk!...demonic satan..I hate you!...” Mi Young knew it’s too early to curse but she just did it. She headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She was half through dressing up when there’s a knock on her door. “...it’s open!..” Mi Young said “..good morning Ms Park...Mr Min said to hurry..he’s waiting downstairs...” “..I’ll be down in a minute...” .She looked at the watch it’s almost 10am. “..!...” she cursed again. “...hurry up!..we’re going to be late!...aishh!...”. Mi Young hurriedly walked and she almost ran to the door. Yoongi already out in the car. “..can’t I even have breakfast first?....” Mi Young muttered to herself. She slipped into the passenger seat and did not want to look at the satan. “...I haven’t had breakfast...” she managed to say. “...that’s your ing problem...why did you wake up so late!...” the man answered harshly not even looking at her. Mi Young greeted her teeth and she felt like to explode then she finally shot back “..if it’s not because of your ing rude attitude last night!..I wouldn’t have slept late!...” “..are you blaming me now?...it’s your own stupid act trying to do things that I didn’t even ask you!...” Yoongi yelled back. “...why is it so wrong?..Hae Won asked me to read it for her and you..you just ing angry about it!..” she said it and her tears already blurring her vision. She wiped away her tears while Yoongi responded harshly “...I don’t like it!..I hate it!..only Hyo Rin!..my wife did those things!..and for your information..it is not the same and never will be!...” Yoongi said almost screaming in her face. His grip on the steering wheel tightened. Mi Young just let out the tears flowing down her cheeks. “..look..please..don’t do it again...now will you please stop crying...here..” Yoongi handed her a box of tissue. She sniffed and take the tissue roughly. “...you look ugly with those tears...better wipe it off...you don’t want people to see you like that especially when we are going to choose your wedding dress....”. Mi Young said to herself “..he didn’t even apologise...”. They arrived infront of a grand wedding boutique. “..good morning Mr Min...our bridal specialist will be with you in a minute...please take a seat....” the boutique receptionist politely greeted him. Mi Young just tailed behind him feeling so small. She was only wearing a simple dress with her flat shoes. Everyone in the boutique looked sophisticated and very stylish. She looked at her dress and felt out of place. “..hello..Yoongi ...so good to see you again.....you must be the girl......” “..hi Eun Ae..good to see you again....this is Mi Young...” “..hello..I’m Park Mi Young..” Mi Young bowed her head to the elegant woman. “...no need to be so formal dear ...Yoongi is a close friend ...like family to me...okay let’s see what is suitable for you....Yoongi ..I need to steal her for a while..just wait here they’ll help you with some coffee....”.

 

“..can I just call you Mi Young?....” Eun Ae said as she walked a head of her. “..yes sure....” Mi Young answered her quickly. “..okay...why don’t you try this one....it’s one of the latest..” Eun Ae told her. Mi Young tried it on with the help from Eun Ae. “..you stand here...and let me call Yoongi to see...” “..does he need to see?..I don’t think he cares..we just choose whatever is nice..on me..” Mi Young quickly told the bridal specialist. “..nonsense!..of course he wants his bride to look beautiful...just like before Hyo Rin was very particular...she changed almost twelve pieces and still Yoongi waited patiently...he loved her so much...” Eun Ae said without realizing her words. “....yes..and it is different with me...he wouldn’t care what I wear......”Mi Young argued. “..don’t worry..it’ll be okay...wait here..” Mi Young stared herself in the mirror with the wedding dress. The dress is too fancy. It is a beautiful one but Mi Young just feel awkward in it. The curtain is drawn then there’s Yoongi sitting down looking at her. He turned to Eun Ae and shook his head “..not this one...too fancy...”.Mi Young’s cheek turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter