Chapter 9

Falling for Miss Kim

Eunha POV:

It was now Tuesday and I was sitting in math’s not paying attention to the lesson. ‘Great first history and now I’m not paying attention to my other lessons’. Well I couldn’t help myself, after this lesson it was the end of school which meant that I would have my private tutoring session with miss Kim. ‘God I’m so nervous, just the thought of being alone in the same room with her made me anxious. Well it’s not like I wasn’t alone with her before and it’s not like anything is going to happen. I need to get my mind out of the gutter, it’s just an hour tutoring session with her, it’s not a big deal’ I shook my head to clear my thoughts then I tried to pay attention to the rest of the lesson.

Dinnnngggg!

“Well that’s the end of class, see you all tomorrow” The teacher dismissed us and I made my way to miss Kim’s classroom. My palms are sweating and I’m all jittery, I’m just so nervous and agitated. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and was now standing right outside of her classroom. ‘I could just run away and say I forgot. I can’t do this right now, I swear I’m gonna have a heart attack! Why am I so nervou-

“So are you just going to stand there?”

“AAHHHHHHH” I shrieked and stepped back, startled by the voice.

“Oh my god miss Kim, you nearly killed me!”

“Well we can’t have that, can we. Come on in, lets get started shall we”

I gulped and followed her inside the classroom while shutting the door behind me. I sat down in my desk as she grabbed some books and a chair and sat down next to me. I felt her legs brush against mine as she was so close to me. Thank God she wasn’t wearing a skirt today, she was instead wearing some black trousers with a dark blue shirt and some simple back shoes. She still looked hot thought and maybe even handsome.

“So Eunbi-ssi”

“Huh yes?”

“Still not paying attention I see, why do you keep getting so distracted?”

“I don’t get distracted, history is hard ok”

“Well your grade last year was pretty good, why has it gotten significantly worse”

“Maybe you’re the reason”

“ME!? How am I the reason for your bad grade? It’s not my fault that you don’t listen to anything that I say!”

“WELL IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR SO PRETTY!” I gasped at what I just said and covered my mouth with my hands. ‘ I was not supposed to say that!’ I looked over at miss Kim who had a flustered face and her cheeks were scarlet red.

“Y-you think I’m pretty?”

“W-well yeah, you own a mirror don’t you?” Her face went even more red at my comment. ‘I guess I might have an effect on her too. Maybe my feeling’s aren’t one sided, wait what exactly are my feelings?’

“A-nyway, look I’m sorry that I’m too distracting, do you want me to transfer you to another class?”

“What, No!” I yelled, startling her.

“Well what else do you want me to do, you keep getting distracted and if you don’t pass history then you might graduate late”

“Fine I’ll try to concentrate more in the lessons and if I don’t pass the next history test then you can transfer me to another class, deal?”

“Deal, but you better get your head together”

“Don’t worry, I will” I winked at her and she blushed again, ‘I guess I really do have an effect on her’

“O-k now le-t’s get started” she stuttered which made me smirk at her.

We started working and I managed to pay attention to what she was saying as she taught me what we have been doing in the lessons. It was actually going quite well and my nerves started to die down, I was even beginning to feel a little more comfortable around her.

“Wait I think there’s some information missing, I’ll go look in the other text books” She said as she made her way to the storage room which was located at the back of the classroom, while I carried on with my work. A few minutes have passed and she was taking a rather long time. Me being curious I stood up and walked towards the storage room. There I saw miss Kim on a step ladder reaching up towards a box, she seemed to be having some trouble and it looked pretty dangerous.

“Do you need some help?”

“Oh Eunbi-ssi, don’t worry I’ve got it”

“Are you su-“

“LOOK OUT” Suddenly she leapt on top of me and pushed me out of the way as another box nearly fell on me. I fell over at the impact and was now laying on the floor with her on top of me. We were so close together and I could feel her breath on my lips. No words were said between us as the silence engulfed us, the only noise being our deep breaths and my thumping heart beat. The tension in the room started to rise, I still wasn’t sure if it was awkward tension or maybe even .  

We made eye contact and I could see her eyes go darker and hazy, it was like she was in a trance. I remained still, not moving a muscle. She moved her gaze towards my lips then back up towards my eyes as if she was looking for something. I could hear the ticking of the clock as the seconds past by and my heart beat ringing in my ears. As if something inside of her shifted she gently leaned closer to me. Time stopped as we were only a few centimetres away from each other. I felt my heart rate spike and my body begin to warm up. There were so many questions running through my mind ‘is this right? is this wrong?’ but in that moment I didn’t care. I focused my attention back to the woman on top of me, looping my hands around her neck as I felt her hands on my sides. Just as I was about to pull her closer and close the gap between us a phone started to ring interrupting us.

Miss Kim jumped off of me, her face showing a shocked expression. She looked nervous like she couldn’t believe what nearly happened, it made me feel a little hurt and a bit disappointed. She ran to the phone that was sitting on her desk and answered it.

“H-hello”

“…”

“Ok Nayeon-ah”

"..."

“I-I’m fine, I’ll talk to you later” She hung up the phone and just stood there. I looked up at the clock and realised that the session was over.

“The session’s over, I-I should go” I went over to my desk and packed up my things. I then walked towards the door.

“Bye miss Kim” I mumbled, meeting her gaze.

“Bye Eunbi-ssi” Replied miss Kim with an emotionless face. I then exited the classroom and made my way out of school. ‘What the hell just happened? What does this mean? Does this mean she has feelings for me? Regardless of this matter there’s no denying it, I have fallen for her, I love her’

--

Sowon POV:

‘. I messed up, I messed up big time’

I slumped into my chair and let out a frustrated sigh. ‘What’s wrong with me, I nearly kissed her. I can't go around kissing students’ Well it’s not like Jung Eunbi is just any student, I’ve come to realise that I like her, I might even love her. But no matter my feelings for her we can never be together. Not only is it illegal but I also feel like I’m not good enough for her, I don’t need to drag her into my mess of a life. She deserves better, someone who can love her unconditionally, take her out on dates and hold her hand in public. Sadly that person isn’t me, but still my heart longs for her.

‘I’m sorry little rabbit but we can never be together’

___________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reading the story so far, and thanks to all the subscribers and comments. So they nearly kissed this chapter, lets wait and see what happens next! (≧◡≦) ♡