Chapter 10

Falling for Miss Kim

Sowon POV: 
It’s now Thursday, I'm at school and I just finished the tutoring session that I had with Eunbi. After what happened on Tuesday I have been a lot more distant with her. During the session I kept avoiding her gaze and I acted cold towards her. I know I’m hurting her but there is no other way, we can’t be together. But it just hurts so much, she looked frustrated and I could see some misery in her eyes. God I really wish I could just kiss her but I have no right to. 

I sighed while I continued to pack up my things and headed towards my car. I don’t want to go home just yet so I decided to take a car ride towards one of my favourite places. I carried on driving admiring the view while my mind continued to be full with thoughts about Eunbi. Her cute pink hair, her little pout and her adorable height, it’s no wonder that I have become fond of her. I tried to rid of my thoughts and continued to focus on the road while I made my way towards the destination.

I parked the car as I’ve arrived. In front of me was a big lake, it was dusk and the sun was just about to set painting the sky in hues of orange and pink which reflected on the lake, it truly was a site. This is where I come whenever I’m having trouble and just need to clear my mind. Not many people know about this lake and I’m grateful for that, it’s one of the only places where I can express my emotions. I took a deep breath as I walked towards the edge of the lake and took a seat on the grass. 

I closed my eyes while I replayed the events of what has happened so far with me and Eunbi. I cursed myself for getting closer to her, I’m not supposed to develop feelings for my students and I’m not sure if she feels the same way. However it’s best that I get rid of whatever we have now before either of our feelings develop further and we both end up getting hurt. I’m the adult, I should start acting like one and I can’t afford to lose my job. My mind continued to drift while I picked up some rocks and skid them across the lake.

“sojung”, I jumped back as the familiar voice called me.

“Eunwoo, what are you doing here?” I wonder how he found me, though I'm not suprised he did, he's always stalking me.

“What? Am I not allowed to see my fiancé?”

“Look we’re not engaged and I’m not marrying you, please stop following me” I said with an annoyed voice as I got up and made my way towards my car. Unfortunately he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.

“You can’t keep running away from fate Sojung-ah, we are meant to be together one way or another.” He said as he leaned forward and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away and slapped him in the face. He gave me an annoyed look as he held his cheek.

“Look I don’t care if my parents want me to marry you because of the company but I’m not marrying you ok! Just stay the hell away from me!” I yelled, I was just so furious with my parents for wanting me to marry him. This is why me and my parents have a bad relationship, they want me to marry him because it will join the Cha company and the Kim company together, but I don’t want anything to do with the company or him, I just want to live a normal life. 

“You’ll regret this Sojung-ah” He gave me a sinister laugh then made his way past me towards his car. He gave me a menacing smile before driving away. 

I sighed while I stood there thinking about my dilemma. Not only do I have to deal with my feelings towards Eunbi but I also have to deal with this bastard. No matter what I’ll have to be strong, even if I end up hurting myself in the end of the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey Guys, I hope you enjoyed this short update, sorry I haven't been updating as much this week. I've been busy with online college work, but anyway since it's the start of spring break I'll be sure to update more frequently. I hope you all stay safe and lets see what happens between miss Kim and her little rabbit. (⌒▽⌒)