Chapter 15

Falling for Miss Kim

Sowon POV:

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight seeped into my room. I was about to get up but I felt a weight around my waist and something pressed against my neck. I looked to the side to find Eunbi snuggled into me. ‘That’s right me and her are together now’. I honestly thought last night was a dream, I’m just so happy that I managed to make things right between us. I know that there are many risks of us dating but I don’t care, I love her and I’m not letting her go. I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly, while she snuggled more into my neck. 

“Good morning miss Kim” She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes and made a cute yawn. I swear she is so adorable that my heart will combust.

“Good morning little rabbit, did you sleep well?”, I asked as I leaned down to kiss her nose. She whined at me as she started to blush while I just giggled at her.

“By the way, you do realise that you don’t have to call me miss Kim if we are out of school grounds or if we are alone.” 

“Should I call you Sojung Unnie instead?”

“Wait how do you know my name, I don’t recall telling you”

“Oh, I saw it on a photo the last time I came around here”

“Is that so. You are quite observant aren’t you, little rabbit”, I grinned as she blushed again and turned her head the other way. 

“What can I say foxy. I want to know more about you”, she said while smirking with some new found confidence, she got closer to me as my heart rate began to rise. She really does have an effect on me. I pulled her into my chest and hugged her so she wouldn’t see my blushing cheeks.

“So what do you wanna do today, it’s Saturday so I’m free”

“I don’t know. I feel like staying here all day”

“Very well, I could use the rest. I’ll go and prepare breakfast”, I was just about to go but Eunbi clinged onto me tightly. 

“Please don’t go yet. Just a few more minutes”, she mumbled in my chest. 

“Come on little rabbit. You can’t stay in bed all day”, I giggled while she whined at me.

“Fine just a few minutes”, I gave in and put my arms around her as she sighed in content while we both stayed in a tight embrace.

--

“You know foxy you’re quite a good chef”, Eunbi said as she took a bite out of a piece of toast. 

“You know it’s just toast, stop flattering me”, I muttered as she grinned at me. We were now sitting at the kitchen counter eating out breakfast. It took me a few tries to get Eunbi out of the bed but she eventually gave in.

“So Eunbi shall we set some boundaries, you know since this relationship isn’t exactly legal. Who would have though that you could be such a bad rabbit and pursue your history teacher, tsk”, I snickered at Eunbi as blood rushed to her cheeks. 

“Well it’s not my fault that you kidnapped me and then fell for me”, she winked at me as I was now the one blushing, ‘dammit where did that confidence come from? I swear to god, she’s gonna be the death of me’.

“A-anyway let’s set some rules” I stuttered while she smirked at me. 

“Rule number one, we keep our relationship professional on school grounds. Does that sound fair?” 

“Yeah that sound’s ok”

“Rule number two, we tell no one about our relationship, the less people that know the safer we are”

“Ok, that sounds fair”, she replied nonchalantly while she took a bite out of some more toast. 

“I think that’s it, do you have anything that you want to add”

“Really only two rules?”

“Well I don’t want to be too restrictive with our relationship”

“Fair enough, you know for a teacher your not as strict as I though you would be”, I giggled at what she said as we both finished what we were eating. I placed our plates in the kitchen as I made my way over to Eunbi who was now sitting in the living room.

“So what do you want to do today?”

“Let’s play a game to know each other better, how about twenty one questions?”

“Sure that sounds fun. I’ll ask the first qu-“

RING! RING!

Eunbi went to pick up her phone that was ringing but once she saw the caller ID she froze and had a grim expression on her face. She declined the call but she still had a miserable look on her face. 

“Who was it?” I asked, I was beginning to feel a bit worried.

“My Dad”

“Oh Eunbi”, I pulled her into my arms as she rested her head on my chest. Soon enough my shirt was beginning to get damp as her shoulders began to shake since she was sobbing, while she clutched onto me like her life depended on it. I felt horrible about what her father did to her and her family, that’s betrayal at it’s worst. Either way I promise that I’ll be there for her and I will comfort her through this situation. I hate seeing her this hurt and vulnerable, it honestly breaks my heart.

I rubbed her back and tried to calm her down as I whispered encouraging words in her ear. Gradually her shoulders stopped shaking as she calmed down, now only the occasional whimper as I held her in my arms. 

“I’m sorry that you have to see me like this”, she muttered while wiping her tears. 

“Hey, don’t apologies. He hurt you, you have every right to cry”, I wiped her tears and looked into her sorrow filled eyes.

“By the way isn’t your mother worried about you? She must be wondering where you are”

“Well my mum is at a relatives house and she is coming back this evening and my dad thinks I’m at a friends house. He probably called me to ask when I was coming back home, I’ll text him later since I don’t want to talk to him”

“When do you want me to drop you off?”

“This evening when my mother is there, I don’t want to be alone with him” 

“Ok, what ever you wish for”, I gave her a gentle smile as I kissed her forehead and then dragged her into my embrace again. We both sat on the sofa hugging each other in silence. I looked down to see Eunbi looking back up at me. She had a very intense gaze and I could see a hint of desire in her eyes. 

“Can I kiss you” She whispered as her face got closer to mine. 

“Of course you can, after all I am yours and you are mine”, I whispered back and leaned down to capture her lips in a chaste kiss. I slowly moved my lips against hers as I felt her hands on my back. I pushed her down on the sofa as I leaned over and kissed her again with a bit more hunger. Her hands were now on my nape while my hands were on her waist. I nibbled her bottom lip and then it making her tremble beneath me. I broke away from the kiss and kissed down to her jawline. I made my way down to her neck and slowly on her pulse point and bit it leaving a mark as she let out a quite moan. I grinned at the noise she was making as I continued to kiss her neck making my way down to her collar bones. But she suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me as she flipped our positions with her now on top of me breathing heavily. ‘This little rabbit is a lot bolder than I thought’.

She kissed me passionately as her hands roamed around my stomach. I felt her my bottom lip asking for entry. I complied as I opened my mouth and she explored every crevice in my mouth. I let out a restrained moan as she continued to kiss me hungrily. Eventually we broke the kiss, catching our breaths. I pulled her on top of me and held her tightly as we both continued to pant lightly. 

“I love you Jung Eunbi”

“I love you too Kim Sojung”