Chapter 7

Falling for Miss Kim

Eunha POV:

It was Monday morning and I was headed to school. I woke up earlier than usual since I wanted to get their early. I wanted to see miss Kim before the lessons started so that I could give her the clothes and the shoes that she lent to me, it would be rude of me to just take them and not give them back to her. So I texted Sinb that I wouldn’t be going with her and got on the bus to get to school.

I made it to the school, and walked towards her classroom. ‘I’m really early, she might not even be there, why am I so eager to see her anyway?’ I thought to my self as I made my way towards her classroom. As I got closer towards her classroom door I could here a conversation between a man and a woman. As my curiosity got the best of me I peeked inside the room and eavesdropped on their conversation.

“Jin, what are you doing here?”

“What, am I not allowed to see you anymore?”

“I’m busy right now and I don’t have time for this, please just go, I’ll talk to you later or something, just not here”

“You keep avoiding me Sojung, this is the only way to get you to talk to me. Look I’m sorry about what happened but please don’t distance yourself from me, whether you like it or not I still care about you”

‘Are they dating, why am I feeling so jealous? I shouldn’t feel this way, it’s not like we’re dating and she’s my teacher for gods sake’ I thought while continuing to listen to their conversation.

“Fine, I’m sorry that I was avoiding you, I know it's not your fault. As an apology do you wanna go out for dinner tonight or something”

“Really! Yay finally we get to spend some quality sibling time together!” Jin yelled excitedly as he gave Sojung a bone crushing hug.

‘Oh their only siblings’ I thought while letting out a relieved sigh.

“Stop it! Your suffocating me! Jeez, your so annoying” Sojung said while glaring at him and slapping his arms, while I smiled amusedly at their interaction.

“Anyway I gotta get to work, see you later miss Kim” Jin said while sticking his tongue out at her.

“Bye Mr CEO” She said while repeating his actions.

They both made their way out of the classroom while I quickly ran around the corner so that they wouldn't see me eavesdropping. They waved goodbye then Jin left.

“You can come out now Eunbi-ssi” Said miss Kim with her back facing me. I flinched as I didn’t think she noticed me.

“Miss Kim! How did you notice me?!”

“I could spot your pink hair from a mile away Eunbi-ssi” She giggled while she turned around to face me. I pouted while my cheeks blushed and looked away.

“What are you doing here so early in the morning anyway?”

“Well I came to return the clothes and shoes that you lent me” I said while reaching into my bag, grabbing the items then giving them to her.

“You could have given them to me later you know”

“Well believe it or not miss Kim but you're not the only busy person around here, I had plans later”

“Whatever you say little rabbit” I blushed and pouted at the nickname.

“Anyway I have to go, see you later miss Kim” I said while I turned around and walked away.

“Bye little rabbit” She called out while I kept walking with a blush on my face.

--

It was now lunch time, I made my way outside to meet my friends. We decided to eat lunch outside today since it was too crowded in the canteen. Although it was crowded inside it was freezing outside and I forgot to bring my coat. I was outside looking for my friends but I couldn’t find them. ‘where are they? Are they late?’ I figured that they were late so I decided to sit down on a bench and wait for them. I was shivering and my teeth were chattering ‘why is it so cold?!’ I thought to myself.

Suddenly I felt something pulled over my head and was enveloped in something warm and soft that smelled like lavender and coffee. I looked behind me and found miss Kim standing behind me with a book in her hand while smiling at me. I looked down and noticed that I was now wearing the baby blue hoodie that she lent to me.

“If you aren’t careful you could catch a cold. What are you doing out here anyway”

“I was waiting for my friends, we were gonna meet outside since it’s too crowded inside”

“Oh I see, well that makes sense” She took a seat beside me on the bench and started to read her book while we sat in comfortable silence. While sitting in the silence I started to wonder about the situation that happened earlier. I was very curious about her and couldn't help but ask.

“Hey uhh miss Kim”

“Yes eunbi-ssi”

“Can I ask you a question”

“Sure, go ahead”

“Are you from a rich family?”

“Why’d you ask?”

“Well when you were talking to that man this morning which I assume was your brother, you called him a CEO, so I figured you must come from a rich family”

“Well your not wrong, my father is the CEO at the moment but he’s stepping down in a few months time so my brothers going to take his place”

“What company does your father own?”

“You know for a little rabbit you ask a lot of questions, maybe I should call you little cat instead”

“What?! No, I like it when you call me little rabbit

“What was that?”

“Nothing! I was just curious, sorry for asking so many questions”

“It’s ok, we all get curious sometimes”

“Eunha-ya!” Yerin unnie yelled as she and my friends walked towards me.

“Well it looks like your friends are here. See you around little rabbit” Said miss Kim with a gentle smile as she stood up and was about to walk away.

"Wait! What about your hoodie?"

"You keep it, it looks good on you" She said, giving me a wink and walking away. I smiled before turning my attention to my friends.

‘If you say so Foxy’