Chapter 2

Falling for Miss Kim

Eunha POV:

, I think I’m in love.

‘No stop it Jung Eunbi! You are not in love! She’s your teacher for gods sake! What am I even thinking!’ I mentally scolded myself. Still how can someone be so good looking. Her beauty is just too ethereal and she looks like someone out of this world. I’m doing it again but I can’t help it. She’s just too hot and beauti-

“eunbi-ssi” I flinch in surprise at the voice that pulled me out of my day dream, and turned my attention to the person who has just called my name who happens to be non-other than miss Kim.

“Y-yes!” I almost yell at her whilst also stuttering. I feel my cheeks blush from either embarrassment or from the way that she is gazing at me.

“It’s nothing dear, I was just checking the register but please pay more attention eunbi-ssi” Says miss Kim in a soft voice. I just nod my head not trusting my own voice while I sink back into my chair thinking of the way that she called my name.

Suddenly I hear some snickering behind me and turn my attention to the back of the classroom where I spot some boys muttering between themselves. They seem to be smirking at something so I follow their line of sight and realize that they are looking at miss Kim. I feel furious, how dare they look at her like that, they must be thinking of some lewd things. I decided not to act on my emotions as I will only end up making a fool out of myself. I take one more glance at the back of the classroom and notice that some of the girls are glaring at miss Kim. They must be jealous of her beauty.

I divert my attention back to miss Kim and try to pay attention to what she was saying. Like I said ‘try’, however I got to distracted, I kept drifting my gaze to her eyes and her lips, they were just so alluring. I wonder how old she is, she doesn’t look that old probably in her early twenties. I tried to stay focused again but no matter how soft and gentle her voice was it went straight through one ear and out the other. It doesn’t matter though since this is the first lesson, however I don’t know how I’ll be able to stay focused through out the rest of the year, it’s not my fault that she has such a gorgeous fa-

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer”

“Miss KIM!” I nearly jump out of my seat in fear as I realize that I’ve been caught staring at her face. She giggles at my reaction flashing me a gentle smile. ‘God even her laugh is attractive’.

“Sorry to startle you Eunbi-ssi but I think you should make your way to your next lesson, I doubt you would want to be late” She says in a soft tone.

“Did the bell go already! God I have to go or I’ll be late!” I yell, ‘why do I keep yelling’. I gather my things and quickly stumble towards the door. Before I exit the classroom I turn back and look at miss Kim who is still looking at me with a gentle smile.

“B-bye miss K-kim” I stutter, why am I stuttering, I mentally face palm at my clumsiness.

“See you around Eunbi-ssi” She says in a soft voice before giving me a wink and making her way back towards her desk. I feel my cheeks flush again as I quickly scurry out of the classroom.

Damn it miss Kim, your going to be the death of me.