Chapter 4

Falling for Miss Kim

Eunha POV:

Diinnngggg!

“Ok kids, don’t forget the homework that’s due next week and have a nice weekend”

Finally it’s Friday and that was my last lesson. This week has been very slow. Why do the lessons this year feel ten times longer than last year. Well it’s not all that bad, Yuju is in my Math’s and my English lessons so at least she can keep me awake for the most boring subjects. Though I do have a favourite class this year, unlike last year. For some reason I like History this year, I don’t know what it is I just prefer the lesson this year compared to last year. Who am I kidding, it’s most likely because a goddess is teaching us. I would always find myself getting distracted by her and she would usually catch me red handed and flash me one of her gorgeous smiles, that’s usually how the lessons went. Anyway I made my way out of the school with Yuju and we met up with the rest of our friends by the school gate.

“Hey there strawberry shortcake, you ready to go clubbing tonight” Yerin said as she flung an arm around my shoulder.

“Don’t call me that” I grumbled and glared at her.

“Why not, it suits you” teased sinb.

“uhh, why do I have friends like you two”

“Rude” mumbled Sinb while I just stuck my tongue out at her.

“Any way, what time are we meeting up to go clubbing” Asked Umji while clinging onto Yuju.

“Well we all agreed to meet at Yerin unnie’s place, at around 7 o’clock if I remembered correctly” Answered Yuju.

“Bingo, since my parents are out of town it’s a good excuse to tell your parents that we're having a sleepover. Plus when we get back home tonight we don’t have to worry about getting in trouble with our parents.”

“You’ve really thought this through, haven’t you”

“Why wouldn’t I, Oh look at the time, we better get going. See you guys at my place, bye”

We all said goodbye and parted ways while I went with Sinb to the bus stop. We both made our way home and got ourselves ready for the night awaiting us. ‘Oh how I already regret agreeing to this’.

--

Sowon POV:

“Sojung-ah! Hurry up!”

“I’m coming! I’m coming” I said as I walked out of my bedroom towards the front door where Nayeon was waiting for me.

“Really? Ripped jeans and a blazer, it couldn’t have hurt to put on a dress you know” Nayeon said sarcastically.

“what, don’t give me that look. Besides it’s not a crime to be comfortable”

“Whatever, let’s get going, the party already started without us” She said as she hurried out the front door. I just shook my head at her before leaning down to pet Meonji.

“You be a good boy while I’m gone. I’ll be back in a few hours, I love you Meonji-ah” I kissed him on the forehead before walking towards the door and locking it following Nayeon towards the lift. We both got in my car and headed towards the night club.

--

“Wow, look at the queue! it’s very busy tonight”

“Well what did you expect Sojung-ah, it’s a Friday” Nayeon teased as we made our way through the entrance where the bouncer was and entered the night club. This was apparently one of the most popular clubs in the city. It was a typical night club and had a DJ, a bar and some sofas. It was very big and had a massive dancefloor which was pact with sweaty bodies all trying to drink their youth away. This was not the usual scene that I would go to. In college I didn’t go clubbing much, to be honest I was more of a nerd, studying till I had blisters on my hands. But tonight I wanted to relax, I already have a job and life finally seems to be going smoothly so I might as well bask in the little success that I have while it lasts. I’m not going anywhere near that dance floor though, it looks way too risky.

I notice that Nayeon isn’t with me, I look around and see her flirting with her girlfriend on one of the sofas. I might as well let her have fun, who am I to bother her. I instead make my way over to the bar and grab a drink.

“One cocktail please” I ask the bar tender while I take a seat on one of the stools.

“Coming right up” He starts to make my drink while I glance around the club.

“Here”

“Thanks” I say as he hands me my drink. I sip my drink while I glance around the club again before stopping my gaze on the familiar person who’s sitting a few seats away from me on the other side of the bar. Her pink hair just above her shoulders, her face scrunched up in a cute pout while she stirs her drink with a straw. She looks more mature tonight, she is wearing a skin tight black dress that shows a bit of cleavage, the end of her dress just above her knees paired with some heels. I wonder what she’s doing here tonight, I hope she’s not alone, it’s not exactly safe in these places especially with a student. In fact she shouldn’t be here at all. I ponder on whether or not I should go up to her. I mean it is out of school hours so who am I to boss her about, but she is still my student and she shouldn’t be in a place like thi-

“HEYY THERE SOJUNGIEEEE!” Nayeon yells at me startling me from my day dream.

“Nayeon-ah are you already drunk”

“WHATT NOO! OF COURSE NOT!!” Nayeon yells at me then starts giggling. I just shake my head at her and smirk amusedly.

“Hey there Jeongyeon” I greet Nayeons girlfriend who’s settling her on a seat.

“Hey Sojung, congrats on the new job by the way” She replies.

“Thanks, so are you going to deal with her or shall I” I say while we both stare at Nayeon who is still giggling.

“Don’t worry I got this, you just enjoy the rest of your night” She says while she drags Nayeon towards the exit and gives me a subtle wave.

I just grin at her before turning my attention back towards the pink haired student. ‘where did she go, I swear she was there a minute ago’. I start to feel anxious as she wasn’t sitting where I last saw her. I look around but she's no where to be seen. Call me dramatic but I can’t shake the feeling that she’s in danger.

‘Screw it, I’m going to find her if it’s the last thing I do’.