Chapter 5

Falling for Miss Kim

Eunha POV:

We have all arrived at the club and were waiting in the queue to enter.

“Are you sure this will work” I whispered to Yerin.

“Relax Eunha, it’s just one night of clubbing, it’s not like we’re dealing drugs”

“Shut up!” I whispered anxiously since I didn’t want anyone to get the wrong idea.‘Yerin unnie is right though, I’m being too dramatic, I’m 18 not 5. One night of clubbing never killed anyone...well I hope it didn't’ I think to myself while I took a deep breath and relaxed my shoulders. We were now at the front of the queue. We went up to the bouncer and showed him our fake ID’s. He let us in without much trouble and we all entered, ‘well that was easy’ I thought to myself as I let out a relieved sigh. We entered the club which was filled with DJ music and crowded with people dancing. 

“Come on Sinb-ah, lets dance!” Yerin unnie yelled over the thumping music as she dragged Sinb towards the dance floor. I looked to my side and saw Yuju and Umji glancing at me.

“Go ahead guys, you two can dance as well”

“Are you sure”

“Yeah, don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine” I said giving them a gentle smile to assure them.

“If you say so unnie, be carful ok” Said Umji while she and Yuju made there way towards the dance floor, while I made my way towards the bar.

“One lemonade please”

“Yes ma’am” Replied the bartender while I took a seat at one of the stools. I decided not to go for any liquor tonight since I’m not the best with alcohol and I don’t trust myself.

“Here you go”

“Thank you” I sipped my drink while my mind drifts to some random thoughts. I found myself sighing at the fact that after all this time I still can’t have a proper relationship. I hate the fact that I always have to be the third or the fifth wheel with my friends. Don’t get me wrong, I treasure my friends dearly but this isn’t the first time that I’ve been in a situation like this. The longest relationship that I have been in was 3 months. It was nothing tragic when it ended, we both just lost our feelings for each other and decided to call it quits. All of my other relationship were just silly little flings that never went anywhere. I continued to sip my drink while pouting about my love life.

Oddly I started to feel a bit dizzy. ‘That’s weird. I haven’t had any alcohol so why am I feeling like this’. I decide to stand up, grabbing my purse that was on the table and made my way to the bathroom. Just as I was about to enter the bathroom a man starts to corner me. I try to back away from him but unfortunately he pushes me outside towards the back door, where I am greeted by two other men. They all start to come closer towards me while I find myself trapped with no escape.

“WHAT DO YOU WAN’T FROM ME! LET ME GO!!” I screamed as two of the men grabbed my arms, restraining me. I began to feel very paranoid as my eyes began to tear up in fear.

“You know you’re a lot more attractive when you shut up” said the man standing in front of me as he grabs my jaw line and my cheek making me feel even more petrified. I kept struggling against them as they started to pull me some where. I was slowly beginning to feel weaker and weaker, they most likely spiked my drink or something, that’s why I was feeling dizzy earlier and weaker now.

“LET GO OF HER, RIGHT NOW!”

I turned my head towards the loud, firm voice.

“miss Kim” I muttered before my mind fell into the dark abyss.

--

Sowon POV:

“miss Kim” I heard Eunbi mutter as she seemed to go unconscious.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! LET HER GO!”

“LOOK LADY THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO KEEP MOVING”

I grit my teeth while I tried to think of a solution out of this situation. I was definitely not leaving Eunbi like this. Student or not no one deserves what these bastards are planning to do to her. 'Well it doesn't look like I have a choice, I'll have to threaten them with my identity.'

“Do you know who I am, I’m Kim Sojung, daughter of the CEO of the Kim corporation. Now if you don’t let her go right this instant then I’ll make your life a living hell” I threatened in a firm low tone while standing a few feet away from the guy who her face. He seemed to be contemplating for a few seconds before he made up his mind.

“Let’s go guys, this isn’t worth it” he huffed before he motioned them to give Eunbi back to me. They pushed her towards me before they all left. I was kneeling on the floor while holding Eunbi, her head against my shoulder while I supported her waist. Her hair felt soft against my neck and she smelled like vanilla. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts and tried to focus on the situation at hand.

‘Great, what am I supposed to do now, how am I supposed to get her home’ I thought before carrying her princess style towards my car. I put her on the passenger seat then I made my way around to the drivers seat.

I let out a deep sigh and started to contemplate on what I’m supposed to do. I noticed Eunbi clutching a purse and figured she might have a phone in there. I found her phone and tried turning it on but it wouldn't work, it ran out of battery. What now? I then just gave up and decided to go home. ‘Well it’s not like I’m kidnapping her or anything, she’s only my student and it's not like I have any other choice’. I buckled her seat belt before doing my own and then started my engine to make my way home. I admire the city lights while tapping my fingers against the stirring wheel. Once we stop at a red light I take a glance at Eunbi and admire her sleeping figure. The little twitch of her nose, the soft murmurs of her breath while she has a cute pout on her lips. The moonlight makes her look angelic, she just looks so peaceful and innocent, too good for her own sake. I suddenly felt some anger as I remembered what happened not too long ago when those men tried to take advantage of her. Luckily I managed to save her, I don’t even want to imagine what would of happened if I didn’t get to her in time.

We arrived at my apartment car park and I carried Eunbi on my back up to my apartment. It was a hassle carrying her but I managed to unlock the front door and was greeted by Meonji’s wagging tail with a toy in his mouth.

“Hello Meonji-ah” I greeted him as I made my way towards my bedroom and laid Eunbi on the bed. I let out a sigh as I glanced at the sleeping girl. I took off her heels and tucked her under the covers. Then I put her phone to charge on my nightstand.

“Goodnight Eunbi” I whispered before shutting the bedroom door and making my way towards the living room. I sat on the sofa and cuddled Meonji in my arms while I though of the events that have happened tonight. 'It's only been a week since this job started and I already supposedly "kidnapped" one of my students' I let out another sigh at my dilemma.

“What a long day” I muttered as I laid down on the sofa feeling the exhaustion over come me and fell into a dreamless sleep.