Chapter 6

Falling for Miss Kim

Eunha POV:

“Uugghh” I groan as I roll around on my bed with my eyes squeezed shut. I have a massive headache and my body feels sore all over. I slowly open my eyes to be greeted with a unfamiliar room. ‘Wait a minute, this isn’t my bed! Where am I! What happened last night!’ Thoughts and questions began to run through my mind as I started to panic not knowing where I am and whether or not I’m in danger.

Buzz! Buzz!

My little panic attack got cut off by the buzzing of my phone that was sitting on the nightstand charging. Well who ever kidnapped me had the decency to charge my phone which I was grateful for. I sat up and picked up the phone and saw that Yerin was calling me.

“Hello”

“YAHH! WHERE ARE YOU, WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL US!! WE WERE SO WORRIED!!” Yerin yelled through the phone making me nearly lose my hearing.

“Calm down, and stop screaming at me, your going to make me deaf!”

“Fine, I’m sorry for yelling but seriously where are you?”

“I’m not actually sure at the moment”

“Eunbi” Yerin said in a firm tone.

“Don’t use that tone of voice on me, look I should be safe”

“Should be isn’t good enough, tell me where you are”

“Look I-

I abruptly got interrupted as someone opened the door. That someone being non other than miss Kim holding two mugs of hot chocolate, behind her there’s a little poodle that dashes into the room nearly making her spill the hot chocolate. I watch in amusement as she glares at the innocent poodle, suddenly feeling a sense of relief overcome me knowing that I wasn’t in the home of a murderer.

“Eunha, are you there?”

“oh sorry unnie, look I’m in safe hands you don’t have to worry about me. I’ll come and visit you in a few hours, ok”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m positive”

“Fine you better not be lying to me”

“I’m not, anyways bye”

“Bye”

After hanging up on Yerin unnie I diverted my attention back towards miss Kim who’s leaning against the window while taking a sip out of one of the mugs.

“Here” She says in her angelic voice while passing me a mug of hot chocolate.

“Thanks” I reply taking a sip out of the mug and leaning against the headboard of her bed.

“How are you feeling? You had quite a rough night last night.”

“I’m feeling much better, by the way what happened last night? I don’t remember much” I asked as I am very curious as to what led to this situation. I mean it’s not everyday that you wake up in your hot teacher’s bedroom.

“Well these men drugged you and tried to take advantage of you. I interfered and they left you alone, but you passed out and I didn’t know where you lived plus your phone was dead so I ended up bringing you back to my place”

“Oh I see, so is this your apartment?”

“yeah, it’s nothing much but it’s home”

“I think it’s a lovely home”

“T-thanks” miss Kim stuttered as she looked away. ‘Cute’

“So, is that your dog?” I asked nodding my head towards the fluffy silver poodle that was chewing on a tennis ball.

“Yep this is Meonji, say hi” She said as she picked him up and made him wave at me, I giggled at the action before she passed him towards me and he tried to my face.

“He’s so cute, how old is he”

“About two, how did you know he was a boy”

“Just a gut feeling, I guess” I replied before she smiled fondly at me making me blush at the stare.

“Anyway, I’m making some breakfast, let me get you some clothes, that dress looks very nice on you but it doesn’t look the most comfortable”. She made her way towards the wardrobe and picked out something for me to wear.

“Here, this should be more comfortable” She handed me a baby blue hoodie that looked a size too big for me and some shorts.

“I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me” miss Kim added as she made her way out of the room with Meonji following behind, letting me get changed. I took off my dress and then put the shorts on and pulled the hoodie over my head. ‘Yep, this hoodie is definitely too big for me’ I thought as I looked at myself through the mirror on her wardrobe. The hem of the hoodie was just above my knees while the sleeves completely covered my hands giving me sweater paws. Nonetheless the hoodie felt very soft and it smelled like lavender. ‘I wonder if that’s her scent, now that I think about it her bed also smelled like lavender. What am I even doing, am I dreaming? I can’t believe I’m in miss Kim’s apartment’. I felt my cheeks heat up and shook my head to clear my thoughts as I made my way out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen.

When I exited the room I could see the rest of her house. It wasn’t big but it was cosy and made me feel warm and fuzzy. I saw some pictures on the wall, one of them was of a little girl playing with a little boy. I assume that that was her when she was younger. Another photo I saw was of her holding Meonji with a big smile on her face, Meonji was only a little puppy at the time it was taken, I nearly squealed at how cute they were. I also spotted a photo of her in a school uniform. She looked to be roughly 16 at the time, her hair was jet black and she still looked gorgeous. I spotted a name at the bottom of the photo.

Kim Sojung

That must be her full name. ‘Sojung, I like the sound of that’ I thought to myself with a smile forming on my lips at the new information that I have learned. After looking at the photos I made my way towards the kitchen where I found miss Kim near the stove frying some eggs. She was wearing a white baggy t-shirt with some shorts, her hair tied up in a bun. The site made my breath hitch and my cheeks burn up as a lot of skin was exposed. ‘Wow her legs are so long, why does her neck look so tempting, her skin looks so soft, I wonder what it would feel like too touch it-

“Oh Eunbi-ssi, have you finished changing”

“what, OH, Y-es” I stuttered while she giggled at me.

“Eunbi-ssi I’m nearly finished with the breakfast, can you pass me two plates, they are in the top cupboard over there” She pointed towards the cupboard as I made my towards it. ‘Well crap I can’t reach it, why am I so short’. Not being one to give up easily I tried to stand on my tiptoes to reach but it was still no use. Suddenly I felt a soft, warm pressure on my back and a breath on my ear. “It’s ok, I’ll get it” she whispered on my ear as she reached up from behind me to grab the plates while back hugging me. I found myself blushing from the contact but frowned at the lose of warmth when she moved back to the stove to put the food on the plates.

“Here you must be hungry let’s eat”

She placed the food at the kitchen counter and I took a seat while she sat opposite of me. We both started to eat in awkward silence. ‘Though I must say, she’s not a bad chef this was pretty good’. I kept eating the food when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up to find miss Kim staring at me, she started to blush and quickly averted her gaze. ‘oh how the tables have turned’ I grinned before continuing to eat my food.

“So Eunbi-ssi, what were you doing at that nightclub last night anyway?”

“I could ask the same to you miss Kim”

“Hey don’t avoid the question, what were you doing there?”

“Well me and my friends went for a night out”

“Seriously?! Do you know how dangerous that is not to say illegal!”

“Oh so kidnapping a student isn’t illegal?”

“What?! I’m not kidnapping you! I was going to send you home as soon as we finished eating”

“Very well then, oh and about the nightclub I’m sorry”

“It’s ok just don’t let it happen again, I was very worried you know” She said with sincerity which made me feel butterflies in my stomach, 'dammit! Why does she have such a big affect on me'.

“Well I’m finished tell me when your done and I can give you a lift ok?” I nodded then continued to eat my food while miss Kim went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

“Here I’m done” I said handing her the plate.

“Ok, go grab your phone and your dress and I’ll drop you off” she said giving me a gentle smile.

“Wait should I get changed?”

“It’s fine you can wear those clothes, I’ll lend you some spare shoes as well, those heels don’t look too comfortable”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah I don’t mind”

“Fine, if you say so” I quickly got my phone and my dress then we made our way down to the car park.

"Here" She said while opening the door. 'why is she treating me like a princess'. Once we got in the car she leaned over and put my seat belt on. I felt my heart stop and my cheeks burn up at the close proximity, I could practically count her eyelashes at how close we were and I could also smell the soft fragrance of lavender. After she finished putting on my seat belt she looked up at me and our gazes met. She suddenly jumped back in her seat like she just got a third degree burn, her face was all flustered while she avoided my eye contact.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to p-pamper you, i-it's a habit" She stuttered while scratching her nape.

"It's ok, I don't mind being pampered by you" I replied while she turned a deeper shade of red.

"A-anyway where would you like me to drop you off"

I told her the location of Yerin’s house and she started the engine and we left the car park. The car ride was very awkward and I couldn’t stop fidgeting in my seat. I glanced over at her side profile, ‘wow, her visuals really are amazing’. Not wanting to be caught staring at her I decided to stare outside of the window instead.

“Well here we are”

“uhh miss Kim, I just wanted to say thank you, I can’t imagine what would of happened if you weren’t there to save me last night so once again thank you”

“It’s ok, just try to be more careful next time” she said with a soft smile. I nodded at her then got out of the car.

“Bye miss Kim”

“Bye my little rabbit, see you on Monday” she said before driving off.

‘my little rabbit, since when was I her little rabbit, well maybe one day I could be her's and she could be mine. Wait what am I even thinking, me and my delusional thoughts’ I just sighed and lightly slapped my cheeks to clear my mind then I walked over to Yerin’s house, with the words 'my little rabbit' ringing in my ears.