Chapter 20

Falling for Miss Kim

3rd Person POV:


It was now Saturday morning and a certain little rabbit was curled under the sheets of her bed, the little lull of her breath as she breathed creating a hum in the air as she was in a dreamless sleep, as peaceful as can be. This week has been a bit stressful to say the least but it could have been worse. From trying to not make her relationship with a certain fox like teacher too obvious and from dealing with the betrayal of her father, a lay in on a calm Saturday morning was all that Eunbi could ask for. 

However it was a bit exhilarating for Eunbi being in a forbidden relationship. The little stares that they would give each other while they were in the classroom, if one of them where caught staring too long it would cause them to blush which led to the other giving them a devilish smirk. Or it was the simple things like their fingers brushing whenever Miss Kim handed her a work sheet, making her heart race a hundred miles per hour. Needless to say they were both whipped for each other, that much was obvious. 

Nonetheless, there are downsides to being in a forbidden relationship, that being that there were many restrictions. There were so many temptations that it was almost painful, all Sojung wanted to do was grab Eunbi’s collar and kiss her soft kissable lips. But that was out of the question, Sojung was a teacher and she had to stay professional if she didn’t want to lose this job or possibly end up with some handcuffs around her wrists and behind bars. This didn’t mean that they didn’t try to restrict too much though, I mean locks and blinds were made for a reason. Usually on their lunch break or after school they would find themselves in each other’s company, sometimes it was the odd kissing and embracing, or they would find themselves in endless conversations about everything and nothing. They tried not to make this a regular occurrence though so that Eunbi’s friends and Sojung’s coworkers never got suspicious. 

As for Eunbi’s parents they’ve seen better days. Eunbi’s father came back and apologized to them both and asked for forgiveness, however Eunbi’s mother relented and asked for a divorce. After some arguing Eunbi’s father agreed and they both set a date to get the divorce finalized. Although the atmosphere was rather cold and Eunbi still felt hurt about what her father had done she felt slightly relieved. She still had a loving mother that took care of her and she would no doubt also help her mother get through this difficult time. Eunbi also had her loyal friends that she could confide in, once Eunbi broke the news to her friends about what was happening with her parents they hugged her and lent their shoulders for Eunbi to cry on, they promised to be her pillars for when times got tough and Eunbi would no doubt do the same for each and every one of them. And lastly Eunbi had Sojung, her loving shadow that would follow her no matter how tough things got, she would embrace her little rabbit as much as she needed peppering her face with kisses to make her feel better and give her the encouraging words that she needed to hear. 

Surely the good outweighed the bad, therefore Eunbi could sleep with a smile on her face and rest peacefully without any nightmares hindering her mind. Well sadly Eunbi couldn’t sleep forever as her sleep was disturbed by the ringing of her phone. The pink rabbit nuzzled her head into her pillow while she slowly blinked her eyes, trying to chase the sleepiness away. She let out a yawn as she reached for her phone accepting the call without bothering to look at the caller ID. 

“Hello~~”, she hummed still trying to chase sleep away.

“Good morning little rabbit, just woke up I presume”, replied a mischievous voice which Eunbi was all too familiar with.

“Ahh Unnieee~~, it’s too early for you to tease me!”, she whined while Sojung giggled at her.

“It’s not that early it’s already 9 o’clock, get ready I’m gonna take you on a date. I’ll see you in about an hour”

“Hmmm, sounds nice, so where are you taking me”, Eunbi hummed while doing a stretch to wake herself up for the day ahead of herself. 

“You’ll find out in an hour, see you soon love.”

“Fineee, bye, I love you~” 

----

Eunbi was now leaning against the windowsill of Sojung’s car watching as the trees passed by, wondering where they were going. Upon entering the car she wouldn’t stop questioning Sojung on where she was taking her, looks like Eunbi really is a curious rabbit. So here they were in a comfortable silence with Sojung humming along to the radio while tapping her fingers on the steering wheel while Eunbi admired the view outside with a faint but content smile on her lips.

“Hey Eunbi, are you planning on going on the school trip to Paris?”

“Yeah, my friends are making me go, why’d you ask?”, Eunha asked as she directed her attention to Sojung, still with a content smile on her face.

“Just wondering, besides I’m also going on the trip”, Sojung gave Eunbi a little smirk then quickly set her attention back on the road, as Eunbi looked a bit dazed.

“Really! You’re a new teacher though, how are they already letting you go on a trip”, Eunbi asked bluntly.

“It’s not that surprising, no need to be mean about it, besides it’s a history trip and they were lacking the number of teachers required so they asked me to go.” Sojung huffed with a pout on her face.

“I’m sorry Unnie, I didn’t mean to sound mean. I was just surprised is all, please forgive me”, Eunbi gave sojung’s thigh a little pat as she gave her puppy eyes hoping the gesture would make her forgive her. Sojung spared her a quick glance as her cheeks started to go tinted red.

“O-kay okay, I forgive you, now stop distracting me before we end up in a car crash”, She mummbled out while stuttering. Eunbi leaned back in her chair with a cheshire smile on her face, pleased with the reaction she got out of her fox like lover. Eunbi beamed outside of her window as she thought about Sojung and Paris, although they would still have to be careful about their relationship she was now more than exited about the trip. The same goes for Sojung as she thought about kissing Eunbi under the Eiffel Tower, surrounded by the lights of the nightlife creating an illusion of stars like a galaxy, inevitably Eunbi was Sojung’s galaxy.

----

“Eunbi, wake up~”, Sojung gently shook her awake as they have now arrived at the destination. 

“Hmmm, are we there yet?”, she mumbled while rubbing her eyes. Sojung replied with a gentle nod as she admired her little rabbits appearance, a bit disheveled from her nap but still as adorable as she will ever be. 

While Sojung continued to stare at Eunbi with a silly smile on her face, Eunbi focused on her surroundings still not sure why Sojung had taken her to this still rather mysterious location. In front of them was a beach, waves calmly crashing onto the shore. Not too far from them was a pier, it had the typical ice cream stands and a few funfair rides which made Eunbi excited. There were quite a few tourists but not too many to feel overwhelming, overall the atmosphere was calming which made Eunbi relax into her chair releasing a content sigh. Eunbi didn’t usually come to the beach, it must have taken at least 2 hours to get here. It was nice to get out of that big suffocating city and get a breath of fresh air for once and Eunbi was more than happy to escape from everything for a day and to just be with Sojung. Eunbi looked over at Sojung who was gleaming at her with a sparkle in her eyes that made her melt a little inside.

“Do you like it? I wanted to take you some where far but not too far. A place where we wouldn’t have to worry about our relationship being exposed, where we could run away from reality for a while.”

Eunbi softened at Sojung’s word, happy at how thoughtful she’s being. Gently she leaned over and placed a tender kiss on Sojung’s lips, looping her hands around her neck as Sojung encircled her waist. It was such a gentle and tender moment that conveyed the love that they had for each other, although they had only started dating recently they felt like they have known each other for years, like they were lovers in a past life. Reluctantly Eunbi broke the kiss, slowly pulling away as Sojung chased her lips.

“As much as I want to keep kissing you, we should get going”, she whispered kissing Sojung on the nose. 

“As you wish little rabbit”, Sojung replied with glee in her eyes. 

They both made their way out of the car, towards the pier hand in hand. The gentle breeze ruffled through their hair as the sun beat down on them, while the clattering of the crowd and the fluttering wings of the seagulls filled in the silence between them. With the light hearted atmosphere they both walked on the pier admiring the view with their fingers entwined. Eunbi was dragging Sojung around from stand to stand looking like a child at a funfair, bouncing up and down with a grand smile on her face. Of course Sojung wasn’t any different, she couldn’t let go of the chance to spoil her little rabbit treating Eunbi to ice cream, cotton candy and of course burgers. If that wasn’t enough to spoil her lover she also won eunbi the biggest teddy bear at one of the stands. It did take her a couple tries though but she wouldn’t give up, this made Eunbi grin finding her competitive side amusing. They both continued to wander around the pier going on some of the rides where Sojung screamed her lungs out almost making Eunbi deaf and taking silly pictures with the cut-out stands. They were in their own little world messing around like toddlers with the biggest grins on their faces.

It was now getting late and they were both getting tired. The crowd died down and they found themselves sat on the beach with Eunbi sitting between Sojung’s legs, her arms keeping Eunbi in a warm embrace, she couldn’t let her little rabbit get cold now could she. Sojung was humming a little lullaby which left Eunbi in a trance making her slowly relax and her eye lids feel heavier. The sun hung low in the sky as it was slowly descending, cascading a golden glow on the sea. Sojung let out a breath of warm air as she nuzzled into eunbi’s hair also feeling relaxed. Needless to say Sojung was happy. Before she was so focused on her work trying to prove her parents wrong that she forgot about the simple things in life, someone to love and cherish and someone to lean on. She felt a bit empty before, not realising what was missing in her life, but she has finally found that missing piece. The same goes for Eunbi, seeing everyone else getting dates here and there she felt lonely maybe even slightly jealous. Now that she had someone to love and care FAOR she felt fulfilled, she felt loved. 

To put it simply, sitting on this beach with Sojung’s arms around her Eunbi was happy.
----

A/N: Hey guys it's been a while. Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with school and with Gfriends recent comeback (Apples a bop! Don't forget to stream and vote!). It's now the summer holiday so hopefully I will be able to update more often. One last thing, with this update I decided to use the 3rd person point of view and I was just wondering which POV you prefer. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you soon!