Chapter 19

Falling for Miss Kim

Sowon POV:

The draft ruffled my curtains as the soft sunlight hit my face, awaking me from my dreamless sleep. I looked over at my alarm clock and it looks like I woke up 5 minutes early, ‘well that’s a pleasant surprise’ I thought as I stretched and got out of bed. It was now Monday and I had to get ready for work. It feels strange that it’s all ready Monday, this has been a very long weekend. So many things have happened from Eunha’s dad cheating, to us now dating and Jin talking to me about my parents wanting me to get married to Eunwoo again.

Last night when I met up with Jin, he told me about how my parents were going to go ahead with the engagement soon and that I don’t have a choice. Of course I retaliated and Jin agreed with me, being the loving big brother that he is, he agreed to help me and do the best that he can to stop the engagement. I trust that he will help me, now being the new CEO he has a lot more power and I know that he won’t let my parents marry me off to some rich guy just for the benefit of the company.

Trying to clear my thoughts and get ready for the day, I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. I just grabbed a simple dark blue shirt and some black trousers. I couldn’t be bothered to make myself breakfast and instead decided to just eat an apple instead. Since I had a bit of time before I had to get going I decided to get out my phone, and sent a short good morning text to Eunbi. I wonder what it's going to be like when we both get to the school. I hope it won't be awkward and that we can both keep it professional.

Despite my fears of dating my student, part of me found it a bit exhilarating, it was just the thought of wanting something that you can't have that just made me want it more. Of course that's not the reason why I'm dating her. I just couldn't help my feelings, for my attraction towards her to just be ignored. In the end I just couldn't help myself, now she's mine and I'm her's and that's just the way it is.

Checking the clock and realising it's time to go I grabbed my car keys and kissed Meonji on the head before locking the door and making my way to work.

----

Eunha POV:

It was now the morning and I was making my way to the bus stop to meet up with Sinb and head to school. This morning was better than I expected, my mum seemed much calmer and more at ease. Hopefully we can just move forward with our lives soon and just continue living on, which my mum seems to encourage. Well I don't blame her, what's the point of pondering over the fact whether to keep him in our lives or not, we deserve better.

Well for now I just want to focus on school and my own lifestyle. Thinking about the subject I now remembered that this is the first day of school since me and Sojung unnie started dating. I haven't really thought about what we are going to do but I guess we will have to act like normal since we don't want our relationship to get exposed. I don't want her to get fired or worse, arrested. Oh well, it looks like I'll just have to treat this like a normal day at school.

I was now waiting at the bus stop with Sinb by my side, we had a little bit of small talk as we waited for the bus to arrive and made our way to school.

----

It was now my last lesson and it was history. To say that I was nervous was an understatement, I was petrified. It felt like everyone in the hallway was glancing at me and that they were whispering little

secrets to each other while snickering in my direction. Of course I was just being way too paranoid and my mind was just playing a cruel trick on me but I couldn't help but have clammy hands and a shiver run down my spine.

My thoughts and slight hysteria was cut short by a soft voice calling me, making me stiff at first and then slowly start to relax.

"Good morning Eunbi-ssi", said Sojung unnie as she smiled at me softly, which made me feel fuzzy inside.

"Good morning miss Kim", I replied while nodding my head and making my way into the class room. I walked towards my desk and took a seat as the classroom started to fill up with students and the lesson started.

The start of the lesson went ok but I just found myself unable to focus, it was like this was Déjà vu all over again. I just stared at my miss Kim's appearance as she carried on with her lesson. My eyes trailing over her goddess like legs, her dainty yet imposing figure, her long magnificent hair and her soft delicate lips. Suddenly I felt my cheeks heat up again as I remembered what we did this weekend, and I found myself internally screaming that she was now my girlfriend.

Feeling a hand on my arm I abruptly realised that Sojung unnie was now standing right next to my desk. I looked around and noticed that everyone seemed to be focusing on their work and weren't really paying attention to us which I was grateful for.

"You keep getting distracted, meet me after class, I need to have a word with you", She whispered a bit too close to my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine again. She then walked back to the front of the class and carried on with the lesson while I tried to figure out how to stay focused without having a heart attack.

----

It was now the end of the lesson and miss Kim had just dismissed everyone, it was now just me and her in this spacious empty classroom. I once again felt my hands begin to get clammy as I was beginning to feel anxious again. Why am I so anxious you ask, well I have no clue. It's not like anything is going to happen right? And it's not like this is the first time we have been alone together. I mean we are on school grounds and we promised each other that we were going to keep it professional so what am I so nervous about?

"You know, you have a tendency to space out a lot. I'm not sure whether it's a talent or a bad habit."

I looked up at what she said and saw her sitting on the desk in front of me. Her pose a little to alluring.

"Well it's either I space out or I stare at you with no shame whatsoever." I grin as she looks a bit perplexed. Quickly regaining her confidence, she smirks at me playfully.

"Are you saying that I'm too distracting little rabbit, I can't help it if I'm too pretty. What do you want me to do? Wear a trash can to school?"

"Even then you would still look beautiful", I reply as she keeps a playful smirk on her face, looking at me intently.

"So why did you want to see me? Is this a professional matter or a personal matter?", I asked leaning forward while shooting her a sultry gaze.

"Well I was just wondering how you were doing at home, is everything going ok." She was

surprisingly soft and gentle which shocked me a bit as I wasn't expecting it.

"Come here", She patted her lap as I made my way towards her and looked around at the window, thankfully the blinds were closed so I wouldn't have to worry about our privacy getting invaded, so I slowly sat down on her lap as she engulfed me in a hug. We sat there in silence for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company with the soft ticking of the school clock as we focused on each other's warmth. Sojung unnie was warm and gentle and I found myself lucky that I got to meet her and that she was now my girlfriend.

No more words were spoken as we continued to sit there, not a care in the world as it was just the two of us. The fox and the rabbit.

----

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy. God I hate online school, anyways I hope you like this update and don't forget to pre-register for Superstar Gfriend (。^‿^。)