Chapter 1

Falling for Miss Kim

Eunha POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep!

“ughh” I groan while I throw a pillow at my alarm clock.

“Eunha! Wake up now or your going to be late for the first day of school!” My mum yells at me from downstairs. I ignore her and go back to sleep.

Screw school. How do they expect us to have 3 months all to ourselves and then suddenly be able to wake up at 6:30. Unless they start to miraculously sell hamburgers in the canteen other than that excuse of what they call food then I’m not budging.

Suddenly my door slams open.

“Eunha! Don’t make me say it twice! Get up NOW!!”

“Fine” I mumble while dragging my half awake body across the floor and into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After doing so I stare at my self in the mirror, contemplating about my sad love life.

“uuuhh” I sigh. There’s no point sulking about my non-existent love life. I’ll just focus on my grades and try to get through this school year.

After I exit the bathroom I glance at the clock on my nightstand.

“CRAP! I’M GOING TO BE LATE!!”

I hurriedly put on my school uniform and dash down the stairs.

“Hey there kiddo, here’s some toa-“

“Sorry dad! I can’t, I’m gonna be late!” I say cutting my dad off, grabbing my bag and running out the front door. I jog down the street to the bus stop catching the bus just in time. I walk to the back of the bus towards my childhood best friend, Sinb.

“Hey there unnie, wow you look like a mess” Sinb teases me while I just glare at her and take a seat beside her.

“God I hate school” I grumble.

“Hey It’s not that bad”

“The only reason your saying that is because you haven’t seen Yerin unnie all summer”

“Well it’s not my fault your jealous!”

“Shut up!” I hiss.

“Fine, I’m sorry, but hey this is a new school year, this is your chance to find someone new. I heard there’s a cute Japanese transfer student maybe you could ask her out” Says Sinb.

“I’ll think about it” I huff and slump into my seat.

The rest of the bus ride carried on with the occasional small talk with Sinb while I ended up falling asleep on her shoulder. Sinb shook me awake when we arrived at school. We both got off the bus and met up with our other friends who were talking to each other outside of the school gate.

“Sinb-ah!”

“Yerin unnie!”

Sinb and Yerin unnie ran up to each other and hugged each other dramatically. It’s a wonder that they didn’t start making out on the spot. I just rolled my eyes at them and made my way towards Umji and Yuju.

“Good morning Eunha Unnie, how was your summer holiday?”

“Fine” I mumbled to Umji

“Cheer up Eunha-ya, what’s with the dull mood” Said Yuju nudging my shoulder while her other hand clasped with Umji’s.

“Just feeling lonely I guess”

“Don’t lose hope, you’ll find someone” Yuju said in a soft voice.

“Sure” I muttered.

DINNNGGG!!

“Well that’s the school bell, I’ll get going, see you guys at lunch” I said as I waved at them and made my way to the first class of the year which was history in room 22.

“Oof” I muttered as I was suddenly knocked to the ground.

“I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was going! Are you ok?” I look up to see a lost flustered girl with blonde hair, her hand stretched forward towards me. I grab the hand and she helps me up.

“It’s fine…”

We stand there for a few seconds with awkward silence before I decide to break the ice.

“Hey you seem a bit lost, are you new?”

“Is it that obvious, well I’m Sana, I’m the new transfer student”

“Oh so your that new transfer student from Japan, I’m Eunha by the way, so do you need some help getting to your first lesson”

“Yes please, my first lesson is history in room 22”

“That’s the same lesson as me, quick I’ll show you the way, we might be late”

We both make our way to room 22. Luckily when we enter the classroom there are only students and no teacher so we aren’t in trouble for being late. Unfortunately the last desks available is in front of the teachers desk, or at the back of the classroom.

“Dahyun!” Says Sana as she makes her way to the back of the classroom and starts to talk to a girl and sits down at the desk.

I sigh and take the last available desk which is in front of the teacher’s desk, well at least it's next to the window. I look out the window, tapping my fingers on the desk, listening to the ticking of the clock while I wait for the teacher to arrive, ‘I wonder why she’s late’ I thought while my mind continues to drift to random thoughts.

“Thank you all for being patient, sorry for the delay” Says a voice, snapping me out of my day dream. I turn my head towards the sound of the voice, my heart suddenly beating a hundred miles per hour.

I lay my eyes on the goddess in front of me. My eyes glaze over her features focusing on her blood red hair, her fox like eyes to her sharp jawline that could cut anything in its path and lastly her long slender legs. She wore a simple white blouse with a black slim skirt paired with some black heels and a touch of some make up. She was just so attractive probably one of the most attractive people I’ve ever met.

“anyway let me introduce my self, I’m miss Kim and I’m your new History teacher for this year. Now enough with the introductions lets get started shall we.”

, I think I’m in love.