Chapter 9 - The plan

Until spring comes again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day was tiring. It didn't seem to have an end.
Raged breaths, Jeongyeon ran to the near elevator expecting to find Sana before something bad happens.
'If they know where she is...' Jeongyeon punched the elevator button quickly to the floor that Sana was, she wondered if taking the stairs would be better but it was too late and she is not that fast. She stopped breathing when the elevator door opened and she saw the guys passing in front of it. Looked like they didn't know which room Sana was, Jeongyeon was shaking with the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she walked on the hallway behind the bad guys, the most discreet she could be, they were heading to the end of the hall and that was awful because they were going in the right direction with her trailing behind. She let a low sigh when the guys passed in front of Sana's room and continued walking, that moment she was sure they didn't know at all the room she was. Luck. The guys weren't far and she couldn't take more risks of being exposed, the next move would be decisive and she managed to knock on her door nervously, the bad guys were now walking more further away.
The nervousness only increased because Sana wasn't able to fully listen the quick knocks and Jeongyeon wanted to punch that door to the ground.
'Please open' She thought knocking again.
The girl inside the room groaned when someone interrupted her sleep, she rubbed her eyes and fixed her hair before lazily walking through the room to slowly open the door, she was precisely startled when Jeongyeon rushed inside the room, a nervous flick of cold sweat sliding her forehead, she rapidly knocked the door shut behind her.
"What's happening?" Sana asked with her heart jumping in place from the scare.
"We need to leave now, they found us." Jeongyeon said grabbing her shoulders.
Right then, a loud noise was heard in the hallways as rushed footsteps echoed through the place, Jeongyeon held the girl's hand to run to the other side of the room to pick up her stuff and leave as soon as possible. She glanced the window and saw the afternoon turning into a morbid atmosphere with thick clouds decorating the sky. That also gave her the opportunity to think of escaping through the window but that would be too dangerous for Sana and she can't risk their safety like that. Jeongyeon was also worried about her own stuff inside her room as she soundlessly approached the door with Sana walking right after her, her heart pumping quickly as she gulped down a worried sigh, they opened the door carefully just to see the hallway already empty seeming like a single soul didn't passed there for a while. Jeongyeon griped Sana's hand tightly as they skipped to her room, that was right beside Sana's, she closed the door shut and finally release the girl to pick up her backpack and wipe her forehead that was sliding sweat. Sana was doing her best to have any good ideas about how they were going to get out of there even knowing little about the situation, any escape route sounded dangerous, nervousness was getting to her even if that was usually a foreign feeling, she closed her eyes to focus but was interrupted by Jeongyeon holding her hand again to get out of the room.
"Do you have a plan?" Sana half whispered hoping to sound quiet.
"No" Jeongyeon said serious, she was about to turn the doorknob. Sana gripped her hand and she stopped.
"Trust me." She said turning to her. Sana nodded in silence as the other opened the door to peek outside. It somehow made Jeongyeon wonder if the bad guys were stupid or just oblivious as she could see them in the other end of the hall again, it meant that she and Sana could go to the other side but it was opposite to the elevators that were being blocked by the enemies' presence.
"Let's go" Jeongyeon breathed out and fully opened the door. She walked quickly hoping to find the stairs in the extension of the place. Sana was right behind, she was almost stumbling on her own feet as they walked fast without making too much sound.
"It's her! Catch them!" A deep and loud voice echoed through there. The hall was big and narrow, Jeongyeon turned her head to see the source of the voice and the bad guys were already running after them, a bullet passed right in front of her eyes and hit the wall. That made her push Sana to in front of her and shield her because, maybe, their plan changed and they don't need her alive anymore or the bullet was just for her, she doesn't know, but getting the two alive from there was the priority. Another bullet was still able to tear a piece of Jeongyeon's jacket, dangerously near her arm, she was then sure that the guys were aiming for her. The stairs were, luckily, right in their reach so in no time, Sana opened the door and Jeongyeon kicked it close as they entered it. They ran downstairs because their lives really depended on it, Sana barely on her feet and Jeongyeon right behind her praying for them not to fall before they arrive at the main hall.
It was somewhat silent for their footsteps, the door was banged shut as they left the hotel, the burning sun of the afternoon catching up on their eyes as the heavy clouds seemed to disperse a bit. Their car was near and they got inside it so fast, Sana at the passenger seat and Jeongyeon driving as she sprinted out of the place, she didn't see the guys anymore so she assumed they weren't being followed. Everything happened too fast, Sana finally could breath and Jeongyeon clenched her fist, it was becoming a routine being able to escape like that, just for a fine minute or even a second, although she doesn't know how much longer they will be able to do that.
Minutes passed, they were in a familiar place.
"Are you ok?" Jeongyeon asked breaking the exaggerated silence between them.
"I'm fine. What about you?" Sana said still calming down.
"Alive" Jeongyeon said making a dangerous turn, she couldn't risk them being followed.
"This is madness, I'm sorry." Sana said dropping her shoulders and looking down.
"Hey" Jeongyeon called her attention. She decided to stop abruptly inside a hidden corner near an alley. That made Sana turn to face her.
"Don't worry, we made it and why did you stop?" Sana asked.
"No reason, I just think here is good to hide"
They were stopped and probably safe for the moment, cars passed behind them but they were safely parked as a strategy, not sure if a good one, made by Jeongyeon in the last minute.
"I just don't want you to get hurt, so next time open the door quickly." Jeongyeon said more serious.
"I don't want you to get hurt either." Sana said teasingly. Jeongyeon squinted her eyes at her and the other giggled.

"And there won't be a next time, we're going to fix this today" Sana said then serious. Jeongyeon can tell that they were calmer since Sana was teasing her again.
"We're going to stay here for now, if everything goes fine we can proceed with the plan." Jeongyeon said taking the car keys of the ignition.
>>>>>
The detective was gathering enough clues to follow. Since Yugyeom talked to him, and the things he said, he had more like a maze of unanswered questions than actual answers, he was getting busy with the pressure landing on his shoulders, his own life was beginning to turn only to that big unsolved charade.
The first attempt he made was actually trying to find Yugyeom's car, since it wasn't in the accident, Yugyeom said that it was probably with the people YoungJae is looking for. A dead end, little did he know that Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung had thought about that and pushed the car to its end in the bottom of the cliff near Tzuyu's house, no system would be able to survive the large fall and the tracking device was taken long ago by Yugyeom. From there it was dead end after another, but since he is not a quitter, YoungJae did his best and found the end of Yugyeom's thoughtful maze set for him, YoungJae discovered a location after his research, better than nothing. It was already mid-day when he figured it out. He was going to follow the lead near dawn, when people weren't much in the streets for him to investigate better.
>>>>>
It was full moon that day, even though they couldn't see it clearly. People say that crazy people get crazier in those kind of days.
Jeongyeon and Sana waited until the night, she drove slowly to near the club, expecting to finally do what they got there to do, well, at least Jeongyeon was waiting, Sana was just sleeping. It wasn't going to be easy. She planned to kidnap BamBam from wherever he is, she thought that since they were being pursued, it would be smarter to find the bad guys first so the plan was simple, get inside the club, find BamBam and then drug him to take him out of there without being noticed by the huge amount of inspected security of the place. Well, perhaps it wasn't that simple. Honestly, the whole idea was to turn the tables, if they had one of them maybe they could be in advantage and Sana figure that BamBam was the weakest link of all of them.The first part was guaranteed by Sana earlier using her hidden tactics of lying or convincing, as she likes to tell. What Jeongyeon didn't count was that BamBam actually has the possibility of recognizing Sana and that leaves her to approach the bad guy instead of the other. She wasn't going to let her do that alone anyways, for her, Sana has to be in her line of sight all the time for the plan to work, if it works of course. It was starting to sink because that moment, Sana was actually fast asleep on the passenger seat while Jeongyeon shook her head in disapproval, the plan is already going wrong and it didn't even start. Well, she did interrupt her sleep earlier and for a good reason, now she has an even better reason to do that.
Not yet.
Jeongyeon was about to wake her up but she hesitated, not because she didn't want to but because she may have a better way to do that.
'It wouldn't be cruel right... ' She thought facing the car horn and lightly touching it. Sana was so peaceful and in a bliss while sleeping,
She did take a while to press the horn but when she did, Sana jumped in place a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter