Chapter 11 - Allies

Until spring comes again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They drifted apart so fast, so easily.

The last thing Jeongyeon remembered was thinking about Sana, her body ached, it burned, mostly her heart that accelerated in preoccupation. She is sure it's because of something else, not so clear reasons, she knows. Sana was far away from her, she realizes that it was a mistake to begin with, getting alone, repeating the same error. She tried to say her name but breathed out her conscious before passing out. BamBam was grinning, Nayeon was serious, the guy suspiciously turned to her since she was staring at Jeongyeon.

"Why are you so grumpy?" BamBam asked her, slightly pushing Jeongyeon's body with his foot.

"Why are you so childish?" Nayeon retorted. She was waiting to one of her guards to take Jeongyeon from there. BamBam chuckled.

"I respect you, so you'll be quiet." BamBam said, hand still clasped around a glass of an alcoholic drink.

Nayeon was wondering why no one showed up to help them with the body. People were start to look weirdly at them. BamBam was quietly impatient seeing Nayeon still staring Jeongyeon, she was oddly concerned if he could tell.

"Oh" He let out a thought suddenly. Nayeon faintly heard and looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"You like her" BamBam said with a teasingly smile, and Nayeon thought he couldn't be dumber.

"Shut up" She said looking away, the last thing she would possibly do was admitting that BamBam was right.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

The same moment, Sana was fortunately able to pass through the front door of the club and step outside, she noticed that there were a bigger number of bodyguards near the doors, like waiting for something, she had to master all her sneaking and distraction skills to be able to pass, that weren't much but enough. Her head was kind of dizzy after that use of her powers, the air was so cold, she had to find her path back to the car. So dark for a bustling city, she heard light footsteps dangerously near her, but she wasn't going to look back, remembering that it was like that that people got killed in those horror movies she likes to watch. Her magic wasn't that precise by then, she used much of it for the day, it was painful to think about using more but, it troubled her when she got near their car and she swears that someone was after her, so she turned around. Sana held her breath when seeing the bodyguards from the club going in her direction, one she recognized as he was talking with Nayeon earlier but she wondered about why they were being so suspicious if they were supposedly on the same side. Nonetheless, she pushed that out of her mind, maybe they were just passing by, so she continued walking to the parked car, as expected, it was on the same spot that Jeongyeon left before, its back turned so she could see the street she just came from the side rearview mirror. Sana thought about entering the car, she was about to open the door of the passenger sit when a cold hand reached her arm, she squealed in surprise.

"Come with me Miss" She recognized as the same guard from earlier. He had a strong grip around upper left arm. She tried to back away but with no use.

"Why?" Sana asked, not showing how much she was concerned.

"Don't ask any questions." The guard said. She walked a step away from him but her back hit the car, other guard was behind him and blocking the way if she tried to run.

"Let me go" Sana said trying to loosen the grip. One turned his head to the other, and he nodded like a silent agreement. When he looked back at her, she shifted her gaze between them and noticed how they were with guns, although the thought seemed a little off, that hour Sana had an idea. Maybe from fear and her brain thinking fast, if she used her magic to take their guns away, she could be able to run from there and luckily back to Jeongyeon.

With that idea she focused, the guy was checking his pockets for something, as Sana looked directly at the gun resting on the side of his waist, her eyes became a bit blurry but she slowly managed to move and lift the gun from the guy, he didn't notice because he was too busy tying her hands with a plastic zip. They were naive enough to not to know that Sana could use magic without her hands, it wasn't exactly necessary with her type of power, so, when his gun was in clear sight, she made a swipe move with her eyes and threw it away to the other side of the street. A small blue glow hang in the air from the use of her magic, she did that only with the bit of force left in her mind. The sound echoed in the vaguely lonely street, the two bodyguards were startled and turned around on the same time to look at the direction of the noise, giving Sana the chance to kick his lower parts as she ran to the other opposite direction, wrists still tied, her eyes were unfocused again and she slipped and fell on the ground, her knees hitting the sidewalk, not much distant from where she just ran from.

The guard she kicked was still on the floor and in pain, he searched for his gun since he was angry but found nothing, he cursed under his breath.

"Catch her." He screamed to the other guard, that nodded and followed Sana's steps.

She sat down and painfully hugged her knee that was now bruised, she was biting her lip and concentrated to break the plastic zip, but it was too late and the guard was right in front of her, pointing his guns at her direction.

"Get up, slowly" The guard said, he even clicked his gun threatening to shoot her.

Sana got up for much of her disapproval, she then sighed seeing that it had no way she could get rid of that people, and she was still tied, what an unlucky day. The next thing she heard were wheels marking the road, a car passed speeding through the street and startled everyone for a moment. So she gave a step back to run again.

"Don't you dare, you're coming with me now." The guard said as she whined.

"Turn around" He said next, she didn't know why but did it anyways, the guy was pointing a gun at her, she shivered.

"Now walk." He said coldly, she almost stumbled again.

"Faster" He said, they were heading to the club again.

And like that, they walked a little until getting near an odd side street. That was the darkest spot of the section, Sana couldn't even see her own feet correctly and her head being all messed up wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter