Chapter 8

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN'S POV

At the living room.

"What would we do now?" I asked Sinb since the others are at their room now and Yuju is at their house base from Sowon Unnie.

"Maybe we need to continue the act. We already start this." Sinb said

"Are you really okay with this?" 

"Yeah."

"You like umji, what if she hates you because of this?" I asked her.

"I'm doing this to know if she has a feeling for me also. If time flies and nothing happened then I think we should stop." She explained.

"What if she has a feeling to you too and she just keep it to herself since you have me now?" I asked again and she glared at me.

"Why all the questions are on me? What about you and Yuju?" She asked angrily.

"I saw in her eyes earlier she doesn't care about us." I said sadly.

"So? Are you willing to continue this?" 

"Yeah atleast I want to help you with umji. So, I hope this will work." I told her and I went to my room.

YUJU'S POV

After 3 days it's already first day of school that means after school I need to stay in our house with the others. I'm still thinking about Jungkook's offer and I'm not yet talking to him.

"Hey. Don't walk when you're still sleeping." I snap back when I heard it and feel that someone is holding my arm. I watch my front and realize that I nearly bump to the tree.

"You okay." That voice ask again and I know who he is.

"Sorry." That's all I can say.

"Tsss. You nearly got a head bump with the tree and your saying sorry? For what?" He asked sarcastically

"I'm thinking. I didn't know that I'm heading here."

"What are you thinking?"

"About your offer." She nodded and walk near to the bench.

"So?"

"I still don't have my answer." And look away that's when I see Sinb and Yerin laughing with Eunha and Sowon behind. Where's Umji? Then the boy beside me suddenly stand up infront.

"What?" I asked him as he just stare at me. I know he saw them that's why his acting like this.

"Want some drinks before we go to our class?" I chuckle.

"Why?" He asked confusedly.

"Tss. Your antics is something you know. Hahaha. But I want to eat breakfast." Then we head to the cafeteria.

SOWON'S POV

"What took that girl so long?" I asked the other girls. I want to say sorry to Yuju. I want to talk to her.

"Don't know. Maybe still sleeping?" Eunha said and she take her phone.

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter