Chapter 3

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

After the school end I bid my goodbye to Eunha, Sinb and Umji as I have a practice today at basketball and meeting in track and field. I told them to just say it to the others and I will go home late and they just nod.

I went to the field and meet our coach and other athlete (runners).

"Yah Choi Yuna I know that you always win in your competition but that doesn't mean that you can be late in our practice or meeting" my coach told me but I'm just 5 minutes late and how can he scold me I'm not always late. 

"Yah I'm just kidding. Tsk." Wow my coach just chuckle when he's the one who's being weird. Then she sit on the bench near the field and tell us to sit.

"Tss. Yah... Your weird.Tsk." I whisper to him before sitting to the ground. He glared at me. Ohh my coach in track and field is my older cousin. I called him RM.

"I called you for a meeting to give you your schedules and to tell you that I am assigning some of you to handle the try out." Then she looked at me and smirked. Ohh no. Not me again I have other schedule.

"Coach I passed for that" i raised my hand and tell him.

"No. You need to be there. " then he wink. The other members know my relationship to him that's why his action is normal for them and he always treat me with hard training than the others that's why they are not complaining about our relationship.

"But I have other sports ya' know" i complain to him and pout.

"You told me that you can manage right?" Yeah I told him that I can manage my time joining two sports and I already prove it to him last year.

"Yeah but I already prove to you that I can do it" I told him as i keep on cursing on my mind.

"Then prove it again" he smirked. Yahh...  Aist... You really love to make me pissed and gave him death glare.

"Fine" then he discuss about the try out in next 2 weeks and the persons who will handle every event. I'm assigned on 100m sprint. Then he dismissed without talking to me. Geez... If I find out who you are dating I make your life miserable. 
Am I bad if I want to revenge? Tsk.

I am walking now to the basketball court to start the practice since in two months from now we have a game.

YERIN'S POV 

Sowon unnie and I waited for the others on the bench near the gate.

"Ohhh. They're here."then I stand up also and look to where she is looking. I realized that Yuju is not with them so I keep on looking behind them if she's just left behind.

"Are you looking for something or SOMEONE unnie?" Umji asked me with smirk. This little child I want to tape . Tss...

"H...huh? I'm not looking for anything." I told her while fixing muself to avoid her looking at me with smirk.

"Ohh okay. But Yuju unnie have a practice so she told us to go ahead cause she will be late." I feel sad when I heard about Yuju cause I'm excited to see her again.

"You looked sad Yerin unnie. You okay?" Eunha asked me. No. I'm not okay my crush is not here. Pout

"Guys I feel lazy to cook today, let's just eat outside and yerin and umji you can join us" sowon unnie asked us luckily she asked out of nowhere.

"I like that let us just bought food for yuju" eunha said and then we decided to go to mall to eat and hangout a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter