Chapter 20

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

I saw Yerin unnie and that girl. Yerin unnie's right hand is in that girls waist, she is caressing that girls waist. She also leaned to the girls neck gave a peck and she blow some air to the girls ear and the girl giggle. I want to went infront of them, I want to slap them and tell them that I am the girlfriend. I look pathetic crying infront the door of the cafe. I want to surprise her but I am the one who became surprise.
I decided to run to my car and cry there until I decided to go home. I went home but I saw the others in the couch waiting for something.

"Omg. You are really here." Sowon unnie shout and run to me to give me a hug. I hug her and my tears start to fall again.

"Yuju-ah, are you okay?" Eunha asked me while they are getting closer to us.
Sowon unnie pulled away from the hug and look at my face. 

"Yah. What happened?" She said.

"Hahaha. I'm okay guys. I just really miss you and cried because I'm with you now." I said and gave them a fake smile.

"Awww. Unnie is so emotional." Sinb said and wipe my tears.

"I won't buy that explanation Yuju." Sowon unnie said.

"Seriously?" I asked her pouting. I'm trying to hide my feelings cause they know me.

"You can't fool me with that pout." She said.

"Unnie. Please. Let it slide now. I just really miss you all." I told her.

"Okay fine. Go to your room now and change. Umji get your things and put it back to Yuju's room and put Yerin's things in Eunha's room." She instructed us.

"Aye.Aye unnie." Umji and I said and we giggle.

"I'll help umji, unnie." Sinb said.

"Okay. We will cook first." Sowon and Eunha said.

I went to my room and fix my things and Umji and Sinb went to Eunha's room to get Umji's things.

I fix my things until I can sense that there are eyes watching me, but then I continue to fix my things. Umji started to fix her things when they already put aside Yerins clothes.

"Unnie are you really okay?" Sinb asked me while she is putting Umjis clothes.

"Don't worry guys. I'm okay." I told them and stand up cause I finish fixing my things.

"Why you are not asking about Yerin unnie?" Sinb asked again. Oh my gosh Sinb. You shouldn't asked that.

"O...oh.  Yeah I'm about to asked but you asked me and I forgot about it." I lied.

"Tsss. You will never forget about it unnie." She teased me.

"But Yeah. Hows Yerin unnie this days?" I asked them.

"She is good. Still the Yerin unnie you know." Sinb said and look at me and smile.

"Does she have someone else?" I asked them. They looked at each other and gulp. I think you know something right? Tell me.

"N...no. She d...didn't have someone." Umji said. Yeah right. Stuttering and looking tensed is really a sign of saying the truth.

"Ohh. Kay." I lay on my bed. I won't pressure you guys. I know you have your reasons.

"Unnie we will go to the other room now." Sinb said and I just nodded.

After 20 minutes I went down with my laptop. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter