Chapter 6

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I finish fix myself I went out the house and follow the others at the amusement park.

YERIN POV
We're here now at the amusement park but I think I will not enjoy. I don't want to feel like this when I'm with my friends. I should be happy but I'm disappointed because Yuju is not here I thought she would come. We're happy last night and I confirmed that my feelings for her is getting deeper. I denied it many times but the more I deny it the more it's getting deeper. 

"Yah unnie we already ride 3 rides let's play." Eunha pout to Sowon unnie.

"Fine. Let's play that pop the balloon." Sowon unnie said

Sowon unnie, umji and eunha walk first and me and sinb are at the back but the three stop suddenly and we bumped to them.

"Yah Umji yah why did you stop suddenly?" Sinb yell at umji cause she bumped to umji's head.

"Yuju yah" Eunha said and run to Yuju who is scratching the back of her head looks like she's being shy to approach us.

"Tsk. I thought she would not come after I text her." Sinb mumble but I hear it clearly.

So because of Sinb that's why she come hear.

"I thought you won't come." Sowon unnie said coldly.

"I want to spend my time with you. I'm sorry if I make you all disappointed. I want to make it up to all of you. I've been busy the whole week and when you want to spend your time to me I rejected it without thinking. Sorry." Yuju said to us and I can see the sincerity on her eyes. But I'm still hurt cause she came here because of Sinb.

"I'm happy now that you came." Sowon unnie said and hug Yuju with Eunha still hugging her.

"We forgive you now unnie." Sinb and umji said in unison and hug her.

I'm still standing and they all look at me and they are confuse why I'm not joining them but I just walk pass them and go to the claw machine.

"Unnie." Yuju came to me and hug me from behind. We just know each other for some weeks but we're this close to each other.

"Sorry unnie. Talk to me please" I still didn't talk to her but I'm screaming inside cause the butterflies in my stomach are rejoicing.

"Unnie. I will stay by your side today. I will cling in your arms or hold your hands. Just please talk to me and forgive me." I can't take it anymore promise. I got one toy and give it to her.

"Ahm. W...what is this unnie?" She asked confuse.

"A teddy bear" I said coldly.

"I know but why are you giving this to me? I should be the one to give you something." 

"That's my sorry gift for getting mad at you and not understanding your feelings. I know your still tired because of the try out but I got mad at you. Sorry." I apologize and She smile widely and intertwined our hands. 

"Today I promise I won't let go of your hand as my way of saying thank you for forgiving me and giving me this bear." She smile again.

"You're so cheesy today. What did you eat to be like this." I told her and pinch her nose

"Tsk. But you like it cause you're blushing." She smirked at me.

"Ahem." Sowon unnie clear to get our attention.

"What's with that holding hands" sinb asked and she rise her right eye brow

"It's my way of saying sorry to her. I promise her that I will hold her hands today." Yuju explain happilly

"We're jealous but we will let it go today." Eunha said and pout.

We enjoy the rest of the day and Yuju didn't let go of my hand except when we need to go to the comfort room.

Almost 3 years have passed but my feelings for yuju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter