Chapter 15

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

After class I didn't go out of my room. Yeah right. Sowon unnie is already here with us but that JUNG YERIN has some errands to do. 

"Eunha where do you want to go today?" Sowon unnie asked. Yeah. They are talking or should I say flirting. Umji talking with Sinb at the front and Sowon unnie and Eunha beside me.

"Are you asking me out?" Eunha asked Sowon unnie. Eunha is blushing. Should I really need to witnessed this things.

"Yeah. Is it not that obvious?" Sowon unnie smirk and Eunha giggle.

"Okay, let's have a date." Eunha answered then Sowon unnie hold her  hands and kiss it.

"Sinb yah. Wanna have double..." Sowon didn't finish what she's saying and just froze so I look at what she is looking.

"OMG. HWANG SINB what are you doing?" They stop kissing and stared at us with embarassment written all over their face.

"UNNIES." Sinb shouted.

"Omg. Why am I being here. Haist. Full of couples flirting with each other." I said out loud and they laugh. My phone ring and I saw Yerin unnies name.
"JUNG YERIN if you're not here in five  minutes don't ever expect me to join you or talk to you. GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW." then I hang up the phone.

"Yah. You're so cruel." Sowon unnie smirk.

"Cruel? What did I do?" I asked confusedly.

"Yerin is at the Principal Office which is located at the other building. It is 10 minutes of walking." Oh god. I forgot about it.

YERIN'S POV
I just got out the Principals Office when I call Yuju and she answered it but she shouted at me and tell me to be there in 5 minutes. 5 minutes? Seriously. 
Now, I'm running and I arrived at my destination but I took 7 minutes of running. I take a deep breath before went in to their classroom.

All of them look at me with shocked face.
"Did you run?" Sowon unnie asked and I just nod and look at the special girl for me.

"S...sorry I took 7 minutes. Please. F...forgive me. Give me another chance. Please." I plead while kneeling in front of her. She is really shocked and didn't move. Actually, all of them are shocked.

"Bwahhahahha" that's all I heard by all of them except Yuju who just look at them and back at me.

"Unnie whahahha. I didn't know that you will really do it." Sinb said while laughing and teasing. I thought what Sinb just said and realise what I just said. I look at Yuju and she is blushing.

"Let's go?" She asked me and I feel like she is smirking.

"Wh...where?" I asked nervously.

"I thought you want to go to somewhere to talk." She said.

"Oh...h yeah. You're not mad?" I asked hesitantly and she looked at me.

"Look at you. You made your full effort just to arrive on time. You look like you just play in the rain. Tsss." She told me and she is blushing.

"Unnie we need to go home first to change." She told Sowon unnie. I smirk because I thought of something.

"I don't want to go home." She look at me confusedly.

"Why? We just need to change and go to somewhere." She said.

"I don't want. I look hot now. Why change?" I smirk and wink at her.

YUJU'S POV

Shocks. Yeah you look hot with that. So please you need to change.

"Then, go somewhere without me." she pout and sigh defeatedly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter