Ending

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN'S POV

I woke up in my bed and my head is hurting. It feels like someone is hitting it and my head is breaking.

Wait...
H...how did I got home? I can't remember anything. And w...what happened to my clothes? I look at my phone and it's 10:30 am.

I walk to my door and headed to the kitchen. When I'm in the kitchen I saw Sowon unnie, Eunha, Sinb and Umji, they all looked at me with sad face. What happened?

"Are you really leaving?" I heard Sowon unnie asked after I finished drinking my water. I glance at their direction to see who she is talking to. To my surprise they are all looking at me.

"H...huh? W...what do you mean?" I asked them confusedly

"You are leaving today right?" Eunha said and I choke my own saliva as I realise what she is talking about.

"H...how did you know?" I asked her. She showed the pieces of papers to me. 

"That...thats my plane ticket." I said nervously.

"Yeah. So... you are leaving without us fixing our problems and you talking to Yuju?" Sowon unnie said looking in my eyes.

"I... I just thought that it will be best for us all." I said and looked at the ground.

"Do you think going far away just like Yuju did when the two of you broke up will fix this problem?" Sowon unnie shouted at me.

"Yes." I said and looked at her.

"No. It didn't fix anything. Look at you. Look at her. The two of you looked miserable. Looking at one person when the other one is looking away?" Sowon unnie said.

"I don't deserve her. I don't deserve all of you. I just broke all your heart specially her. She loves me but all I do is to break her heart. I want her to find someone better than me. The one that will never hurt her." I shout at her. I don't want this but I needed to do this to make things better.

"Crap Yerin. Fine. Do what you want. Leave her. Be happy when she is happy not because of you but because of someone else. Be happy if someone hurt her repeatedly because she's trying to find someone better than you. Don't be stupid. Don't choose a road that you know will lead to your death. Don't be stupid and say you will be happy if she is happy even you know that it will hurt you. Fight for your love ones. " she said sternly and leave while banging her chair. I looked at her until she went outside the house. Eunha picked the chair and fix it under the table.

"Don't choose your own death and make everyone suffer because of missing you." Eunha said sadly and followed Sowon unnie.

"Unnie... Yes we got mad at you and everything but going away is not a sollution." Sinb said.

"Unnie if you leave we will just be sad because we know that the reason why you leave is us. We will also suffer and maybe it will be the reason why this group will break. If you leave I know others will leave also until we will all be sad." Umji said.

"I will miss you unnie. You are the only person who is always with me everytime our parents go abroad. You became my mother and father at the same time so please don't leave me." Then umji cried. Sinb hugged umji and they went to Sinb and Sowon's room.

"Does I made a wrong choice?" I asked myself.

YUJU'S POV

I woke up from loud noises. I looked at Eunha's bed and she is not there, I looked at my phone and it's almost 11 in the morning. I fix myself and went out the house. I heard Sowon unnie said 'Fight for your love ones' and something fall from the ground. When I'm about to go down the stairs I saw Sowon unnie walk out the kitchen and tears keeps falling from her eyes.

I went down and I saw Eunha pick the chair so I ran near the entry way of the kitchen. 

"Don't choose your own death and make everyone suffer because of missing you." Eunha said sadly and followed Sowon unnie. What are they talking? Are they fighting? 

"Unnie... Yes we got mad at you and everything but going away is not a sollution." Sinb said. Unnie? Going away? Is... is Yerin unnie going away?

"Unnie if you leave we will just be sad because we know that the reason why you leave is us. We will also suffer and maybe it will be the reason why this group will break. If you leave I know others will leave also until we will all be sad." Umji said.

"I will miss you unnie. You are the only person who is always with me everytime our parents go abroad... You became my mother and father at the same time so please don't leave me." Umji said and I heard her cry.

Sinb and Umji leave the kitchen and went upstairs. I stay where I am and I heard a sobs. Yerin unnie is crying so I peek at the entry way. She is crying hugging her knees. Why is she leaving? What happened?

After some minutes I decided to go to the kitchen and drink water. I saw her looked at me and got shocked. I walk at the ref and get a bottle of water. I was about to walk out of the kitchen when I saw a plane ticket on the table. I looked at it and realise why they are talking about her going away.

"Y...you're leaving?" I asked without looking at her. Tears are starting to build on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter